over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

McGwire says he didn’t need Steroids to hit 70 home runs

I saw a recent interview with Canseco. t's quite obvious he's still on some gear. I'm sure running a little enhanced TRT, but you can spot that look a mile away. I have no issue with it. Those were great years for baseball and they know it.

McGwire was a great athlete who had the good sense and decency to keep his mouth shut and avoid pointing fingers at others (unlike the scumbag rat Rafael Palmeiro) when he was called to answer questions before Congress.

Unfortunately, now he is trying to save his legacy and desperately trying to court opinion so that he can get into the Hall of Fame. I don't blame him, because obviously that is very important for any major league player. But it is still disappointing that he can't be open and truly honest about the whole issue.

But no sense in blaming or judging him, honesty is rarely rewarded in many areas of life. Just part of the world we live in.

Last edited:
steroids work:D and makes sports better. does anyone here think it was cool when a 2b or ss hit 9-15 home runs in a year, in the 70's and 80's and that was great year and they weighed 150, nothing fun about that

Last edited:
When the topic first came up about steroids in baseball Tawny Kitaen(the chick from white snake videos) and Chuck Finley we’re getting divorced and she told tabloids that a bunch of baseball players were juicing! She said like 80% of them and how Chuck Finley would brag about using steroids and not getting caught. I found it very interesting cause he was like 6 foot 6inches and weighed about 200 pounds. At first I figured she was lyin then I kinda looked around baseball and everybody had turned into monsters. I realized after that it was true. Besides how can you not believe a chick that was so freakin hot at the time. You guys gotta remember how fine she was!

Couldn't agree more, the issue is the average baseball fan currently is almost 60 years old. It's a group of "get off my lawn" older guys talking about how the good old days were so much better than what we have now. It's bullshit..babe ruth and countless other HOF's never played against black or hispanic players, lets put an asterisk next to their names too. This last year it was admitted that the ball was wound a bit tighter to help with homers..are we in the "juiced ball" era now?

not so much the "juiced ball" era even with the record hr's last year.
there was also record k's last year, over 1000 more than the previous record. looks to me like guys are just swingin all out and its either hr or k now. since, u know, the juice strength aint there to swing regular and knock the ball out the park.

Couldn't agree more, the issue is the average baseball fan currently is almost 60 years old. It's a group of "get off my lawn" older guys talking about how the good old days were so much better than what we have now. It's bullshit..babe ruth and countless other HOF's never played against black or hispanic players, lets put an asterisk next to their names too. This last year it was admitted that the ball was wound a bit tighter to help with homers..are we in the "juiced ball" era now?

not so much the "juiced ball" era even with the record hr's last year.
there was also record k's last year, over 1000 more than the previous record. looks to me like guys are just swingin all out and its either hr or k now. since, u know, the juice strength aint there to swing regular and knock the ball out the park.

but what people forget is aas and hgh probabably helps the pitcher more than the hitter for strength and recovery, not a fact but my opinion

I've been around sports all my life. It's my opinion, that most all professional athletes use some form of enhancements, AAS, HGH (now days) of some form or another and everyone knows it. From gymnasts, to pro boxers, baseball players, the NFL, track athletes, MMA guys and so on. EVEN law enforcement officers, specifically tactical units such as swat and so on, are well known for use!!! Most would not be able to compete and be left behind if they weren't using things. I'm not saying they use on the level of today's pro bodybuilders, but they use. Different things for different sports. I have no issues with it, other than the hypocrisy that comes with it. You got jack booted road raging cops arresting ole wayne for doing his own TRT, you have boxers all claiming the other guy is using steroids. (Tyson accusing hollyfield, they both did fucking riods!!!! LOL)

Just live and let live. And leave the hypocrisy at home. It' not a question if everyone is doing this stuff, it's the question of who gets caught and miss timed the tests. That is all it is.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner