over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mct oil vs. synthol

hulk

Newbies
i have been using synthetek with great results. the only downfall is the price so now i am thinking of using regular mct oil for maitenance. If anyone could give me any insight on the matter i would greatly appreciate it. Like what mct oil to use, whether i should add a painkiller, BA and etc. thanks

Try it. You will be greatly dissapointed like all others that have tried it.

Proper synthols, like Syntherol and original (real) PumpNPose are manufactured directly sterile, refined, as the finished product that you see.
Normal MCT oil goes through a different manufacturing process, as such apart from it not being sterile ( you can make it sterile) it's not refined enough and you will find that it goes through much bigger needles, it's much thicker with impurities in it, hurts more and the gains are extremelly temporary, while the inccidence of scar tissue build up is very high due to the above reasons.

There is a reason why proper synthols cost as much as they do. They are not just normal MCT sterilised and with BA added to them.

Syntherol by Synthetek is a great product. :)

DON"T DO IT! Had a friend try to make his own and it was a disaster.

20ml BB
10ml BA
-------cook in oven at 275 an hour and then add
70ml MCT (and/or roid of your choice)

|-[\\\]>--------- the price is very good if you think about what you're geting...like BigA said, it's made in sterile conditions...you make basement Site oil, you're only asking for trouble...for the amt. of $ you save making it yourself....is it worth getting an abcess or some type of infection?

garraeth said:
20ml BB
10ml BA
-------cook in oven at 275 an hour and then add
70ml MCT (and/or roid of your choice)

That's a SHITLOAD of alcohol. You inject that, you will get so much inflamation and resulting scar tissue, you'll want to chop your arm off.
And adding gear to the mct oil, can slow the absorbtion of the gear so much, it could make it usless during your cycle.
And using normal gear oil instead of synthol/mct won't work as the oil will dissipate too quickly.

It's not as simple as people think. That's why you get so many horror stories.

dunno. works for me. and the point of the "exercise" is to have as much inflammation and localized water gain as possible...the BB helps spread the oil out and keep it suspended longer. the BA inflames more so that more blood and water get to the area -- ie. more nutrients.

Attachments

• 33410028.JPG
    33410028.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 8,412
Garreth,
INflammation and water gain are simply responses to trauma to the muscle. Trauma is the muscle tissue being broken down. That much BA will kill some muscle cells so the gains you are seeing are just temporary inflammation in response to injuring yourself. A good SEO takes up space stretching the muscle without irritating the tissue.
If you keep injecting that much BA you are going to end up tearing something because the tissue is slowly degrading. And BB helps keep it in suspension...??? keep what in suspension? BB is used to help keep hormones that are ornery in suspension so they dont crash in the muscle and inflame it. BB is pretty pointless in an SEO.
I've tried my own homebrew so dont think im just attacking you. I've used it and didn't get great results but they werent bad. But I did 1% BA. Just enough to keep it sterile. thats all you need.

Dude? Are you pushing up with your other arm :)
Dont get me wrong..Looks like you possably do have some big Arms
But maybe a better shot?

Maybe Im wrong but I thought the silica was a Big Part of Synthol?

You say
20ml BB and 10 ml Ba THEN add roid of your choice on top of all that alcohol?
OUCH! why not Just site The Gear without all the added solvents?

Or better yet why not just buy the real stuff :)
This is something going directly into your muscle...Im not about to try that!

I appreciate your insite. I don't know the science behind it. My observations about BB are just me guessing based on how it affects my muscles and what I've read -- I should have made that clear, you're right. Just me putting 2 and 2 together: adding BB spreads the synthol through my muscle more + BB is supposed to not be water soluble & suspends oil based (or something like that). Like I said, don't listen to my "science". I just know what happens when I use BB vs/ when I don't.

Anyhow, I've tried it all (I've gone through several bottles of PnP and done the standard MCT brew crap) and this, so far, has been the best.

Heh, no, I'm not pushing my bicep up w/ my hand. But thanks for the compliment. :)

And you'd be surprised, it doesn't hurt any more than PnP. Actually straight gear hurts a lot more (especially sust).

garraeth said:
dunno. works for me. and the point of the "exercise" is to have as much inflammation and localized water gain as possible...the BB helps spread the oil out and keep it suspended longer. the BA inflames more so that more blood and water get to the area -- ie. more nutrients.

You have the principle behind SEO's completely wrong!
You want as LITTLE inflamation and localised water gain (inflamation) as that is caused by trauma and causes scar tissue. Scar tissue will make you go backwards, not forwards and possibly get a sterile abscess.
SEO sits BETWEEN muscle fibers, so inflamation/water in the area cannot get nutrients to the muscle as the nutrients have to be in the blood stream in the first place and the water retention that you are refering to, is increased blood volume and then all that has to go INSIDE the muscle fibers.
The inflamation/water you get in the area is the body's way to protect itself from what you are doing to it/injuring it, it will now way help the muscle grow.

Listening to what you are doing is like watching a car going to quick that you know will crash.
Sorry to say it mate, you got the whole SEO thing totally wrong. All the 'gains' you are getting are temporary due to insane inflamation/trauma at the area.

Where did you get the PnP? There's only one place in the whole world where you can get the real one.

Dunno what to say. Works for me. You're focusing too much on my anti-scientific extrapolations. Like I said before, I don't know anything about the science behind it. I just know it works a whole lot better than anything I've tried in the past.

All I'm saying is that the stuff I used before did not work. What I'm using now does. If you have something better then let me know. I already asked you a couple months ago and got the standard ...go buy xyz... to which I replied I already tried it all. And ...valentino has implants... to which I replied ...so then what about Klaus Doring, Klaus Kaak, Claudio Sellitto, Manfred H., and many other unnamed people (look at my synthol yahoo group. I posted a ton of pics of various users who obviously do not have implants).

I got some from here:http://www.greggvalentino.net and some (same stuff) from a local place. And some KillDevill when they were in business. However, there is no way in hell I'm spending $300 (or even $100) on a bottle of "miracle liquid" based on internet forum banter -- especially from a board so heavly sponsored.

We are going in circles here, so unless you have something new...

garraeth said:
Dunno what to say. Works for me. You're focusing too much on my anti-scientific extrapolations. Like I said before, I don't know anything about the science behind it. I just know it works a whole lot better than anything I've tried in the past.

All I'm saying is that the stuff I used before did not work. What I'm using now does. If you have something better then let me know. I already asked you a couple months ago and got the standard ...go buy xyz... to which I replied I already tried it all. And ...valentino has implants... to which I replied ...so then what about Klaus Doring, Klaus Kaak, Claudio Sellitto, Manfred H., and many other unnamed people (look at my synthol yahoo group. I posted a ton of pics of various users who obviously do not have implants).

I got some from here:http://www.greggvalentino.net and some (same stuff) from a local place. And some KillDevill when they were in business. However, there is no way in hell I'm spending $300 (or even $100) on a bottle of "miracle liquid" based on internet forum banter -- especially from a board so heavly sponsored.

We are going in circles here, so unless you have something new...

This is the ONLY place in the world that sells real PnP: www.posingoil.com This is the ONLY place that is involved with Chris Clark (he's a good friend of mine). All other places sell fake PnP.

I remember you. Now I understand why you are not happy with SEO results. You do not understand how SEO works. You have to stretch the fascia so real muscle tissue can grow. You do several cycles of SEO over the course of years allowing plenty of time between SEO cycles for the muscle to grow.
You simply cannot just pump oil in there and expect to look like Manfred H. He's got real muscle there. The way you are using it, and especially the mixture you are using, you will NOT get any good results. It is physiologically impossible! Until you understand the way SEO's work, you will keep searching for a miracle because you are not happy with the results that you are getting.

You are looking for something 'new' because you are simply not using SEO's properly. Just like the guys that screw around and have no idea how to use gear properly and are constantly searching for the next drug to put in their body to get the results they are hoping for, because they refuse to learn to do things properly.

And you won't listen to some internet banter? Then why are you here? Because I take offence to that statement just like would anyone else that is on this board. If we are just some nobodies that talk crap on the internet, why are you talking to us?

Very cool. That was something new. And I can see what you are saying about having to give your muscles a break for a couple months. I will try that.

And as far as the banter, I was referring to people recommending various brands of synthol and/or suppliments, etc. Not the (or our) discussion in general. I never really trust product recommendations on the net, ya know...

just fyi: either the posingoil.com url is wrong, or somethings up w/ the hosting...might wanna tell your friend. This is what I got when I clicked the link.

Attachments

• posingoil.jpg
    posingoil.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 2,262
garraeth said:
Very cool. That was something new. And I can see what you are saying about having to give your muscles a break for a couple months. I will try that.

And as far as the banter, I was referring to people recommending various brands of synthol and/or suppliments, etc. Not the (or our) discussion in general. I never really trust product recommendations on the net, ya know...

just fyi: either the posingoil.com url is wrong, or somethings up w/ the hosting...might wanna tell your friend. This is what I got when I clicked the link.

Here's Chris Clarks email: [email protected]

I guess you are trusting a recomendation I am making on the net ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws