over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meals to your door..

gsxr1000rp

Registered
So I seen a few of these company's "fuel meals" and a few others . Any one have experience with these company's ? What's the best company online for the price .. Some of these company's have meals for $10 +!!

Rich Piana says his will be about 6 per meal.

That's fucking crazy and ridiculous... That's like $60+ a day for the average person in this sport that eats 6 meals a day, some people eat more. $420+ a week?

Have you seen the videos of Frank Mcgrath, Antoine, Jason Huh and Roman? They have videos on how to eat all your meals ranging in price from $50-$100 for the whole week...

That's fucking crazy and ridiculous... That's like $60+ a day for the average person in this sport that eats 6 meals a day, some people eat more. $420+ a week?

Have you seen the videos of Frank Mcgrath, Antoine, Jason Huh and Roman? They have videos on how to eat all your meals ranging in price from $50-$100 for the whole week...

Of course but I don't think this is marketed to the guy on a budget who is just too lazy to make his own meals or bodybuilders where meal prep is part of the job/lifestyle. It's for the wealthy guy who has a million responsibilities and doesn't have the energy or time to meal prep. Also I would assume the price per meal is at three meals plus cheaper snack meals not 6, there is a market for everything.

Last edited:
Of course but I don't think this is marketed to the guy on a budget who is just too lazy to make his own meals or bodybuilders where meal prep is part of the job/lifestyle. It's for the wealthy guy who has a million responsibilities and doesn't have the energy or time to meal prep. Also I would assume the price per meal is at three meals plus cheaper snack meals not 6, there is a market for everything.

If I was that wealthy I'd have a chef.... Done... lol

It doesn't justify things for me, sorry.. lol

I think its steep to pay 8 or 9 bucks for some rice and meat. however I did just start buying my proteins in bulk from one of these places by me.
grilled organic chicken, Grass fed flank steak 3lb minimum per.
Bought 4lbs chicken and 3 lbs beef cooked seasoned ready to eat for a great deal IMO. I hate cooking almost as much as I hate shopping so...
Just ordered 9lbs for next week

I can cook rice pretty good so I add my own carbs and save the $$

My friend is looking to get into this business locally. I am glad he has a regular job ...

My friend is looking to get into this business locally. I am glad he has a regular job ...

I think it's a good idea if he did there's a lot of people who aren't necessarily the n the bodybuilding lifestyle just wanna eat healthy and don't have time to meal prep my roommate is a tow truck driver and is on the road all day he has excuse after excuse as to why he can't eat cleaner now when someone does it for you there are no excuses

It would be hard

It would be hard to have meals ready to eat. Everyone is different sizes and weights and require a different amount of protein.

lol ikr?

I swear im gonna wake up tomorrow and there's gonna be a couple threads about "slin without gh" and "tren A vs tren E". :eek:

I will start one😁, deca vs eq

Never used one but in the future when I'm rich It would definitely be a awesome service to try out. I've talked about this with my buddies and it seems they have the extra money to spend so they are going to give it a shot but I would only do this if I had lots of extra money to spend.

BSR meal prep service coming soon...

BLACKSTAR

I think it's a good idea if he did there's a lot of people who aren't necessarily the n the bodybuilding lifestyle just wanna eat healthy and don't have time to meal prep my roommate is a tow truck driver and is on the road all day he has excuse after excuse as to why he can't eat cleaner now when someone does it for you there are no excuses

All solid points. He is looking to advertise locally in gyms including private studio gyms etc. i waiting to get a few of his meals to give him my opinion. The pics he takes of his meals look delicious.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131