over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Megafit Meals Quick Review

Would love to utilize this group, but I can’t justify the cost… Not trying to bash them or anything. Healthy food cost money!!! Plus the convenience!

At roughly $15/meal x 6 meals per day = $90/day = $630/week = $2520/month….

Just can’t justify that with all I got going on in my fucked up life. I’d do it though if money wasn’t an option.

That’s a lil bit more than my child support payment! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Cage
Even the sponsored athletes that are getting free meals don't eat 6 a day?

MegaFit is the only way to go for pre-prepped meals. They’ve cleaned up the ingredients even more over the past few years. Much better on digestion these days.

I would never eat them daily as there is no replacement IMO to fresh cooked prep meals at home. But I fly a lot for business which can be a pain when meal prepping and eating 6 meals a day. I build my own macro meals based on my plan for the days I’m traveling and have the meals delivered to the hotel for the day I arrive.

Much easier than meal prepping it all at home and checking a suite case full of your meals for the week. Trust me I’ve done both. 😂 TSA loves suitcases full of food and ice packs.

This is genius. I travel a good amount for work too. For longer trips where I'm in a single location and not bouncing to multiple I'll consider this for sure. Forum feedback seems homogeneously good too.

Even the sponsored athletes that are getting free meals don't eat 6 a day?
Cmon now… Your pickin gnat shit out of a pepper shaker. Even if you drop it to 4 or 5 meals per day it has a hefty price tag.

Hey I’m not baggin on them at all. Healthy food costs money. Plus it’s been packaged and portioned out too which costs money.

It’s just not a feasible option for me personally. Now if I was single, and no kids, then I’d 100% do it!!

Cage

Cmon now… Your pickin gnat shit out of a pepper shaker. Even if you drop it to 4 or 5 meals per day it has a hefty price tag.

Hey I’m not baggin on them at all. Healthy food costs money. Plus it’s been packaged and portioned out too which costs money.

It’s just not a feasible option for me personally. Now if I was single, and no kids, then I’d 100% do it!!

Cage
Bro I totally agree with you, buying and prepping your own meals is the way to go, luckily I have an awesome wife that does all that for me, but if I was single I would definitely put in more overtime at the plant and buy a shit ton of megafit meals. I eat them here and there but mostly when I travel.

Cage
Also I'm not going to blow smoke up your ass, like I said they are like my brothers they don't make me pay anywhere near full price for my meals or my gym membership so it easy for me to talk about "affordable".

Cage
For some, the time is far more valuable than saving 80 bucks a day.

Also I'm not going to blow smoke up your ass, like I said they are like my brothers they don't make me pay anywhere near full price for my meals or my gym membership so it easy for me to talk about "affordable".
Its affordable for me. If I can bill an extra hour plus a day Ive more than paid for the meals. Save time preparing, packaging, going to find a place to eat etc. Its actually alot cheaper than eating out of course, not even including the nutritional differences. Worth every penny to me.

I don't get it. Meal Prep your chicken breast and have microwaved rice packets or potatoes on hand. It is literally the simplest thing one can do. If you're rich then i can understand, but bodybuilders usually aren't rich...

For some, the time is far more valuable than saving 80 bucks a day.
Oh I totally get it… I just have far too much shit going on in my life to justify it.

Cage

I don't get it. Meal Prep your chicken breast and have microwaved rice packets or potatoes on hand. It is literally the simplest thing one can do. If you're rich then i can understand, but bodybuilders usually aren't rich...
Well according to some post on this forum bbers are top 5 or ten percent earners lol...(was strange post, might have the numbers off). I agree most bbers are just normal people with typical incomes generally.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member