over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Megafit Meals Quick Review

sandiego_2008

Registered
Newbies
I rarely every post here on PM but I came across Megafit on this board so I felt obligated to give my unbiased review after finally sampling 12 of their meals recently. I understand the price implication & alot of PM members personally enjoy meal prep, for those that do not & are willingly to pay for the convenience, these are well worth the cost. I really was suprised just how appetizing & high quality these meals were , each selection i tried was delicious, super fast to heat up ( 2 minutes just remove the thin plastic & done ) and digested very easy and clean. The "go-to meal" was probably my favorite overall but every meal exceeded my expectations, the ingredients really are very high quality, Megafit Meals does it right. On another note, i also tried 12 of the "double protein" meals from ICON after getting a coupon right after i sampled MF. ICON sent me 3 separate meals ( 12 total ) and these were simply nasty! I sampled all 3 then tossed the remaining 9 in the garbage, do not waste your money on these, chicken cubes look and taste disgusting and everything else was basically the quality of a public grade school lunch if not worse, no flavor, fake plastic taste! Every ICON meal left me feeling nauseated.

I rarely every post here on PM but I came across Megafit on this board so I felt obligated to give my unbiased review after finally sampling 12 of their meals recently. I understand the price implication & alot of PM members personally enjoy meal prep, for those that do not & are willingly to pay for the convenience, these are well worth the cost. I really was suprised just how appetizing & high quality these meals were , each selection i tried was delicious, super fast to heat up ( 2 minutes just remove the thin plastic & done ) and digested very easy and clean. The "go-to meal" was probably my favorite overall but every meal exceeded my expectations, the ingredients really are very high quality, Megafit Meals does it right. On another note, i also tried 12 of the "double protein" meals from ICON after getting a coupon right after i sampled MF. ICON sent me 3 separate meals ( 12 total ) and these were simply nasty! I sampled all 3 then tossed the remaining 9 in the garbage, do not waste your money on these, chicken cubes look and taste disgusting and everything else was basically the quality of a public grade school lunch if not worse, no flavor, fake plastic taste! Every ICON meal left me feeling nauseated.
Ive been using them for last several months. I tend to eat out too much and megafit meals is better nutritionally and cheaper. Was suprised how good it was myself. I do the custom meals ...

I used them a few years ago before massive inflation hit and I could afford it. I really enjoyed all the meals with the exception of the spaghetti. I used them specifically on days I had to work. I highly recommend Megafit. Also if you need more calories it's simple to add some olive oil or something simple to the meal.

MegaFit is the only way to go for pre-prepped meals. They’ve cleaned up the ingredients even more over the past few years. Much better on digestion these days.

I would never eat them daily as there is no replacement IMO to fresh cooked prep meals at home. But I fly a lot for business which can be a pain when meal prepping and eating 6 meals a day. I build my own macro meals based on my plan for the days I’m traveling and have the meals delivered to the hotel for the day I arrive.

Much easier than meal prepping it all at home and checking a suite case full of your meals for the week. Trust me I’ve done both. 😂 TSA loves suitcases full of food and ice packs.

$12 for pancakes? fuck that... it may be good but looks somewhat overpriced to me. Just my .02

$12 for pancakes? fuck that... it may be good but looks somewhat overpriced to me. Just my .02
Cracker Barrel pancake breakfast same price. Your paying for convenience and the time not having to prep of which both are a luxury for those that choose to pay the price. No different than dining out like millions do every single day.

Reactions: cal
Anyone else have any experience using them? I was thinking about it. No offense, but the OP seems like a sales pitch from a Megafit rep lol. Maybe I’m just jaded
Anyone else try them?
Yes they are probably the better online prep service. I use a local company called fit meals prep here in ft worth. They are legit. Check them out I think they ship plus it's definitely cheaper and you can increase the protein on the meal. Usually around 50g+

Anyone else have any experience using them? I was thinking about it. No offense, but the OP seems like a sales pitch from a Megafit rep lol. Maybe I’m just jaded
Anyone else try them?
I have zero vested financial interest in the success of MF. I was like most, sounds great but difficult to justify the cost especially for “ frozen dinners .” I consider myself a picky eater & these meals greatly exceeded my expectations, i could easily eat them daily. Plus, i found myself with an extra 90 minutes if not more during the weeknight which is like a mini vacation, when you work 60+ hours a week.

Cracker Barrel pancake breakfast same price. Your paying for convenience and the time not having to prep of which both are a luxury for those that choose to pay the price. No different than dining out like millions do every single day.
Also look at the macros of the pancakes 😉

Megafit meals is owned by my very very good friends (like my brothers). Grade A ingredients, juicy tender chicken and steak, plenty of variety, and great for all occasions, cutting and bulking. You can also customize your own meals how you want it.

Owned by PG and Billy Georgiou, they also own the gyms I train at (3 mega gyms in our area).

We have used for years and restock every month. A great way to stock meals in the freezer just in case. The filet is very good. Yes, one may consider them pricey but for the convenience they work for us.

Time and convenience is more important to me than the added cost ...definitely worth it to me.

Megafit meals is owned by my very very good friends (like my brothers). Grade A ingredients, juicy tender chicken and steak, plenty of variety, and great for all occasions, cutting and bulking. You can also customize your own meals how you want it.

Owned by PG and Billy Georgiou, they also own the gyms I train at (3 mega gyms in our area).
So are you saying we can order from MF and use bboy25% coupon code???? Just say yes!!

Cage

I got a buddy that loves these he is nearing 50 and just eats these and is in the greatest shape I have ever seen him. Imagine the rest of this is justifying.why I don't eat them.

I’ve been using them for about 6-7months now…for me the convenience and quality is worth the money and it keeps me from eating out so much…many of the signature meals are fantastic..

So are you saying we can order from MF and use bboy25% coupon code???? Just say yes!!

Cage
I dont even think that code is active anymore, that's when the company first launched.

Would love to utilize this group, but I can’t justify the cost… Not trying to bash them or anything. Healthy food cost money!!! Plus the convenience!

At roughly $15/meal x 6 meals per day = $90/day = $630/week = $2520/month….

Just can’t justify that with all I got going on in my fucked up life. I’d do it though if money wasn’t an option.

That’s a lil bit more than my child support payment! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Cage

I’ve tried their steak once before and it was juicy as ever. I was curious on Trifecta just in comparison.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131