over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mecasermin [IGF-1] by Keytech Log

so far fullness, pumps, hunger, feeling better, on just TRT i'm surprised how well it goes, will see after few weeks, + adding bloods after 4 weeks.

so far fullness, pumps, hunger, feeling better, on just TRT i'm surprised how well it goes, will see after few weeks, + adding bloods after 4 weeks.

How would you compare this to LR3? In terms of actual effects?

Very interested

How would you compare this to LR3? In terms of actual effects?

Very interested

So far pumps are on another level, when i push it with carbs its pain to continue train after few sets...never experienced hunger and hypo with lr3 like with Mecasermin, but the thing is 1) i'm post contest and 2) used only few lr3 brands

So far pumps are on another level, when i push it with carbs its pain to continue train after few sets...never experienced hunger and hypo with lr3 like with Mecasermin, but the thing is 1) i'm post contest and 2) used only few lr3 brands

Those post contests pumps are insane haha

Little update, today had crazy arms workout, friend ask me what i'm using due to my delts,lol
Sleeping has improved alot to, quality of arms are on point,so good on TRT!
After workout 130-150 grams of carbs right away from whole food sources.

progress foto, will be doing bloods in 1-2 weeks, stay tuned!

fafa.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday was another great workout, never been so pumped in a workout, very sore today all over upper body, as well as still feeeling pumped!
Doing 200mcg bilaterally in the quads today cant wait for the pump feeling tighter as well and holding consistant weight.
150 grams of carbs right after workout from whole food sources works great, igf is pushing nutrients as it should be

Last edited:
Hard to believe I jumped 4 kg in scale weigh. I can usually tell in my face and my upper body when I first get up and look in the mirror to shave, but this go around at 96kg, I look tighter this time. It could just be all in my head. Another great workout. Felt strong as hell and endurance was great! I look much fuller and just as lean as i did at 92kg. :lightbulb:

Are you continuing to run GH with it? If so, how will you tell the impact it has on your IGF-1 levels when you get blood work done?

Good point chadd, i discontinued hgh and will wait atleast 2 more weeks for bloods, spike from hgh should be gone

Do you know your IGF levels on GH? Just curious the difference between the two. Great log by the way!

Last week is crazy with my high appetite, which is good ! Since I am on a bulk I don't really care if I put on some fat as I have no problem cutting later but with Mecasermin looks like is impossible to gain a lot of fat...i am not doing any cardio at the moment.

Did anyone here tested igf1 on bloods?
I think with Mecasermin i will do standard protocol for testing (IM of 400mcg 3-4 hours before bloods draw)

Last week is crazy with my high appetite, which is good ! Since I am on a bulk I don't really care if I put on some fat as I have no problem cutting later but with Mecasermin looks like is impossible to gain a lot of fat...i am not doing any cardio at the moment.

I think with Mecasermin i will do standard protocol for testing (IM of 400mcg 3-4 hours before bloods draw)

Excellent point! I'm not doing any cardio either and eating like a mad man with no real fat gain! The scale has gone up but my waist has not....gotta love it:banghead:

If this is legit igf1 (looks like it is)
Would y'all use instead of hgh?
(With hgh is ideal but if you had to choose)

I haven’t had a chance yet to blood work. With Holidays, etc... I have about a 1/4 vial left, so I will get test done before totally done.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws