over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mechano Growth Factor?

DanielSon

Registered
Newbies
Came across this looking at research, however, couldn't find anything on the product. Anyone used it, or logged it?

Came across this looking at research, however, couldn't find anything on the product. Anyone used it, or logged it?
Man, it was big 15 years ago. I was actually thinking about it yesterday. Be interesting to see the responses here

Back in the Dat days, MGF was the rageee. People were experimenting with everything. I personally stuck to GHRP 2 + Mod GRF combo .
But people were into MGF. I feel like peps have realllly cooled down the past 4-5 years. In the 2010's, it was the wild west of people trying shit to see what they could get away with. But i rarely hear of anything new or interesting now.

Back in the Dat days, MGF was the rageee. People were experimenting with everything. I personally stuck to GHRP 2 + Mod GRF combo .
But people were into MGF. I feel like peps have realllly cooled down the past 4-5 years. In the 2010's, it was the wild west of people trying shit to see what they could get away with. But i rarely hear of anything new or interesting now.
My sentiment exactly. Same with “Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide” (DSIP). Started out as a big thing and then just fizzled out.

Satellite cells are really a spectrum of cells with varying degrees of differentiation into myo-specific cells, varying from "pure" stem cells, to something myostemish, to activated myoblasts.

MGF only works on differentiated myoblasts which are already active, whereas most satellite cells are not active. Then there is the issue that the MGF receptor seems to be intercellular and nuclear, which makes it hard to reach with something the size of a protein. FGF and HGF reaches a greater variety of the satellite cells, and HGF can activate the cells with motility.

These are mitogens. That's what we're doing with MGF, proliferating cells, not simply the anabolism of fibers.

I used MGF with IGF-DES for a cycle in my right arm only. My goal was to bring up my right arm because it was significantly smaller from a nerve injury that caused loss of function of my right tricep.

I can say that after the month cycle of MGF and IGF-DES, my right arm made more progress in becoming symmetrical to my left than any previous month. Thats just my personal experience with it.

I used MGF with IGF-DES for a cycle in my right arm only. My goal was to bring up my right arm because it was significantly smaller from a nerve injury that caused loss of function of my right tricep.

I can say that after the month cycle of MGF and IGF-DES, my right arm made more progress in becoming symmetrical to my left than any previous month. Thats just my personal experience with it.
The issue is that MGF causes growth via myogenesis (regeneration) rather than hypertrophy (remodeling) pathways, so it's collagen and fibrotic tissue deposition. You see MGF increased with high volume exercise only in elderly subjects (regeneration pathways, aching to injury). The growth that occurs is not in contractile elements (myofibrils).

This is not clearly stated in the literature, but my own inference from looking through it.

Complete was of money.
This. First it was creatine, then myostation blockers, then lr3, beta alanine was in there for a while, then peptides, then SARMs, whatever fills pockets will be the next big thing.

The issue is that MGF causes growth via myogenesis (regeneration) rather than hypertrophy (remodeling) pathways, so it's collagen and fibrotic tissue deposition. You see MGF increased with high volume exercise only in elderly subjects (regeneration pathways, aching to injury). The growth that occurs is not in contractile elements (myofibrils).

This is not clearly stated in the literature, but my own inference from looking through it.
Sounds like it might be good to inject into injured areas, like a bad shoulder

I love MGF...Its great for speeding the healing process between workouts.
Its the calling card that muscle has been damaged and the more of it released the greater the Repair response...

Satellite cells are really a spectrum of cells with varying degrees of differentiation into myo-specific cells, varying from "pure" stem cells, to something myostemish, to activated myoblasts.

MGF only works on differentiated myoblasts which are already active, whereas most satellite cells are not active. Then there is the issue that the MGF receptor seems to be intercellular and nuclear, which makes it hard to reach with something the size of a protein. FGF and HGF reaches a greater variety of the satellite cells, and HGF can activate the cells with motility.

These are mitogens. That's what we're doing with MGF, proliferating cells, not simply the anabolism of fibers.
I thought this figure would help people understand your post.

Satellite-cell-driven-myogenesis-Quiescent-satellite-cells-in-adult-muscles-are.png

My sentiment exactly. Same with “Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide” (DSIP). Started out as a big thing and then just fizzled out.
My understanding is DSIP ONLY works via intravenous injection I wasn't willing to go this route to try it

Some of you have gone into depth to explain why MGF never panned out. From what I remember MGF is limited by its half-life which is only around 20 minutes and you have to site inject and you can't have any elevated (exogenous) IGF running through your system either or it will cancel out any effects of the MGF.

I ran a vial of Peg-MGF every day for months. Blew me up. I personally noticed I only got something out of it in large dosages. When I stopped I lost everything real fast. I would order in bulk from China. No strength gains really but I looked like a bigger bodybuilder. Spend your money on some HGH.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear