over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MEDICAL ADVICE NEEDED

Coopie

Registered
I know the answer is always, "See a doctor", but this question is regarding my cousin and he refuses to do that unless this becomes more of a problem...

Okay, so my cousin is 45 years old and is in great overall health. He's been "on" for two years straight - mostly either cyp or enan (@ 500 mg week) in the winters and in the spring/summer he adds some other stuff (eq, tren, primo, etc.) to the mix.

He told me yesterday that he's had a "dull but very noticeable" pain in his right nut for a few days. He thinks it may be from a leg shot he did and in doing so he hit a nerve and his right leg has been killing him since. I thought it could be more serious than that.

He also told me that the pain began about 1 week after he started taking nolva to control some bloat. He has never used HCG and he tells me that his nuts always rebound quickly after these long cycles that he does. By the way, he also told me that his nuts are about 1/2 their normal size!

What do you guys think? Could it be from atrophy? From the addiiton of Nolva? Or, could it simply be pain from the bad leg shot he did?

I'd appreciate your opinions - this is not only my cousin but one of my best buddies! I hate to have anything happen to him...

What's up Coop.

I'll give you my opinion but it won't be any more than that if that's okay with you. It goes without saying that he should see a doctor etc. (you get the idea) Anyway, my guess would be from atrophy and I myself have even felt this dull ache which starts out as really just a sort of tenderness. Now, normally I'd use HCG 200mg/EOD for a month a few times during my "on" phase with 50mg Clomid ED or EOD (EOD works fine for me). Some people prefer Nolvadex.

I also notice some tenderness while "on" when I'm using the HCG therapy and my testes are returning to original size. This is probably just due to the expansion of the surrounding tissues.

On a serious note, it may be a cyst or a benign growth which all the above listed stuff may actually just make worse so it really would do him good to get a checkup. At the very least, he should check very carefully himself for lumps or hard spots, etc. Just make sure his wife doesn't see him examining himself.:D
Coopie said:
I know the answer is always, "See a doctor", but this question is regarding my cousin and he refuses to do that unless this becomes more of a problem...

Okay, so my cousin is 45 years old and is in great overall health. He's been "on" for two years straight - mostly either cyp or enan (@ 500 mg week) in the winters and in the spring/summer he adds some other stuff (eq, tren, primo, etc.) to the mix.

He told me yesterday that he's had a "dull but very noticeable" pain in his right nut for a few days. He thinks it may be from a leg shot he did and in doing so he hit a nerve and his right leg has been killing him since. I thought it could be more serious than that.

He also told me that the pain began about 1 week after he started taking nolva to control some bloat. He has never used HCG and he tells me that his nuts always rebound quickly after these long cycles that he does. By the way, he also told me that his nuts are about 1/2 their normal size!

What do you guys think? Could it be from atrophy? From the addiiton of Nolva? Or, could it simply be pain from the bad leg shot he did?

I'd appreciate your opinions - this is not only my cousin but one of my best buddies! I hate to have anything happen to him...

A few days I wouldnt worry. Could have slept on it wrong, or anything could have happend. If its more than a week i'd get checked

How do you sleep on your nuts wrong?:rolleyes: :D

anyway as Ouch said it could be from the chems, shot and did he do any heavy training with legs recently or ever have any problems before-could be a mild mild or start of a hernia. My inner thighs will get incredibly sore and tender from wide deep stance squats and if I over do it too much the entire region is sore and tender. I have had the same feeling from the anabolics before and it went away in a week.
If it doesn't get better, he should get checked out.

I've had this as well. Went to the doc, got and ultrasound. Turned out to be epididymitis(sp?). Gave me a script for Naprosyn and all is well although it does become inflamed if I sleep on my stomach or get allittle too rough with the wife. tell him to stop being stubborn and go to the doc....

Massive G said:
How do you sleep on your nuts wrong?:rolleyes: :D

anyway as Ouch said it could be from the chems, shot and did he do any heavy training with legs recently or ever have any problems before-could be a mild mild or start of a hernia. My inner thighs will get incredibly sore and tender from wide deep stance squats and if I over do it too much the entire region is sore and tender. I have had the same feeling from the anabolics before and it went away in a week.
If it doesn't get better, he should get checked out.

Like sometimes, if your on your side and your nuts accidently get pined between your legs while sleeping.

Fullybuilt said:
Like sometimes, if your on your side and your nuts accidently get pined between your legs while sleeping.

Is that like when your inner thighs are pumped you pinch your nuts between them? yowch:eek:

On a serious note I think the dull ache is likely to be from testical sensitivity during atrophy, any little thing that bumps mine generally causes this, bicycling over bumps, sex (especially solo). Also, how much Nolva is he taking? Did he just come off stacking Tren? Have him see a doc they wont narc him off but theyll want to examine his boyz.

Last edited:
Heavy leg days sometimes give me the same feeling. Unless it's constant I wouldn't worry too much about it. Check ups never hurt though!

Follow Up...

First of all - thanks much for all the ideas bros!

It seems that the pain is coming from his thigh. Apparently he did a really bad thigh shot - maybe hit a nerve or something - and since last Wednesday the pain has drifted from his thigh area all the way up his leg and into his inner thigh too.

The way he walks looks like he got hit by a bus! He can hardly bend his knee at all and he's been unable to workout at all for a few days.

I looked at his leg - no swelling, no redness, no hot-spot - it just hurts like a mother.

I don't know...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity