over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melatonin

MT II works very well. Got very dark and was able to control level of tan.

I only used 10mg.
250mcg
250mcg
500mcg
500mg
500mcg
500 a week after first 7 days.

Got dark, but also got discolored circles around eyes, I all the sudden hard dark mole everywhere. Skin turned olive first until tan. One tanned 3 x for 10 minutes each during that time.

I like it but it's nit for me. Lost the tan but still have dark moles.

I don't tan all that well and by the end of my run with this peptide I was very very dark... couldn't believe it. Did notice a few more sun spots come out though, for this I probably won't run it again.

So what is it you mean by sun spots? Moles, Freckles?

The facts about the compound:

Melanotan II was first synthesized at the University of Arizona. Researchers there knew that one of the best defenses against skin cancer was melanin activated in the skin, a tan. They hypothesized that an effective way to reduce skin cancer rates in people would be to induce the body's natural pigmentary system to produce a protective tan prior to UV exposure. The body's naturally occurring hormone α-MSH causes melanogenesis, a process by which the skin's pigment cells (melanocytes) produce the skin's pigment (melanin). They tested to see if administering this endogenous hormone to the body directly could be an effective method to cause sunless tanning. What they found was that while it appeared to work, natural α-MSH had too short a half life in the body to be practical as a therapeutic drug. So they decided to find a more potent and stable alternative, one that would be more practical.
After synthesizing and screening hundreds of molecules, the researchers headed by Victor J. Hruby and Mac E. Hadley,[7] found a peptide, [Nle4, D-Phe7]-α-MSH, that was approximately 1,000 times more potent than natural α-MSH.[8] They dubbed this new peptide molecule, "Melanotan" (later Melanotan-1, now known as afamelanotide). They subsequently developed another analog, Ac-Nle-cyclo[Asp-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Lys]-NH2), which they called "Melanotan II". The scientists hoped to use these peptides to combat melanoma by stimulating the body's natural pigmentary mechanism to create a tan without first needing exposure to harmful levels of UV radiation.[9] This in turn, they hypothesized, could reduce the potential for skin damage[10][11] that can eventually lead to skin cancer.
The scientists licensed their patented peptides, via a technology transfer company, to a number of biotechnology companies who intend to develop them into drugs.[12]

However the FDA never approved this compound for sale and has since banned companies from selling it as a form of defense against skin cancer. Makes you wonder if doctors had actually found a defense for skin cancer only to be pushed to the side for fear of interfering with the BILLIONS of dollars that are made from treating it. If everyone could be protected from skin cancer than we wouldn't need the Doctors and all the tests and treatments that go into treating it would we??? Makes you wonder....just sayin
Interesting study.

I have one on left arm not too worried about it do have some freckcles too.

interested to give it a shot, meant to make your horny too :headbang:

I started using M2 last year and besides the nice tan and serious boners my freckles came popping out. But the darkier my skin became the less noticeable it was. this winter I used it for 2 weeks because i started to get ghostly white and it darkened my skin a little but the freckles popped first. I am gonna have to go to the tanning booth.

will tanning bring out the tan even more or do u not have to tan at all. i heard it increased sexual desiers in both men and women and guarded against uv light. Is liquid better than pill form........... anyfeedback??

MT2 works but it makes me nauseous; same goes for my wife. PT-141 does the same thing so thyat's probably to blame. I ordered some MT1 awile back because I heard it works at tanning without the libido enhacing side effects but it made me sick too, but I suspect it was just MT2 with a different label; lots of MT2 around but MT1 is harder to find.

It looked like I was splattered with shit with all the dark freckles. It works, but it took a year or so to get rid of all the freckles, and I still have some of them. I will never ever use again.

There is no reason to be taking this everyday, at least in my experience. I took .25mcg only on days I felt like laying in the sun. I took this dose about 15 minutes before going into the sun and got far darker than I ever have in my life. I usually just burn without this. So I only took 2-4 small doses a week and within 2-3 weeks I was just crazy dark.

10mg lasts a REALLY long time this way as well. That said I'll have to try running a small maintenance dose next winter because the tan faded after 2-3 months of little sun.

I used .25mcg of MT2 every night for two weeks this past summer before going to South Korea for a vacation...had the best tan I've ever had in my life, and during that time I only hit the stand-up tanner 6 times for 4 minute bursts. I've maintained 80% of that color by going for one 4 minute tan per week, and injecting MT2 before bed on the same day that I tan. The stuff is fantastic.

It looked like I was splattered with shit with all the dark freckles. It works, but it took a year or so to get rid of all the freckles, and I still have some of them. I will never ever use again.

Did you work up slowly ?
I have freckly skin and if anything the tan has disguised them

does anybody have b4 and after pics??

Did you work up slowly ?
I have freckly skin and if anything the tan has disguised them

Dude, I never went over 200 mcg a day. I was dark as sin, and looked like I had been splattered with shit.:eek: It happens to alot of people on M2.

Last edited:
Yes it works and very well at that. Ease in as it can make you want to puke.
That passes fairly quickly. You don't need much and once dark a couple few times a week at most. You still need some uv exposure but 20 -30 mins in the sun will go a long way. I will use it again this year Made my whiskers darken up also.. T

I've been using MT2 for over a year now off and on. I'm pretty tan to begin with and this stuff made me down right black. The erections are just a bonus.
Here's a protocol to eliminate the nausea some get:
Days 1-3: .25mg
Days 4-6: .5mg
Days 7-9: .75mg
Day 10 onward 1mg.
How long you stay at 1mg will depend on how dark you wanna get. This product won't make an albino black but it will take you beyond what you can achieve purely with tanning per se

i agree completly with this protocol--nausea is bad for me if i dont start slow--a little time in the tanning bed--and i mean a little and i am very dark
there are several sponsors on this board who have it--look for their specials--it gets cheap

Last edited:

I would like to use it but Im worried about this.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear