over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting Melatonin Post….

What about the acute severe insulin resistance the melatonin causes?

I honestly use to take Melatonin but it honestly does nothing for me. I’ve resorted to ZzQuil which the main ingredient is just Diphenhydramine. Knocks me out every time.

I’m not late at all to the party brother.
I posted this thread. I started this thread.
Dante started this theory by making an IG post that has since been deleted. It got a lot of feedback, negative and positive, hence why it’s no longer there.

Many found it interesting. The post a couple days ago was to see how many of those actually tried it and if they actually experienced the visceral fat loss. There’s also the anti aging theory that will take years to prove or disprove.

Regardless, it’s a new theory. Not much on here about it….

lol
when im saying you are late to the party its because your name here says 2020. i have literally been on this board everyday for more then 10 years. i know for fact i have posted about this more then once.

i have no idea who came up with this theory but i an other discussed it and tried on a board that some here were active on 20 years back. dc included. it wasnt his idea then either.

All I can say then for the sake of bettering this forums understanding of high dosed melatonin as the thread starter I think you should be the one to try that 400mg melatonin anal suppository and report back your findings to everyone.
dude, this has me cracking up....
nice way of saying stick in your.....
thank you!
lol

I never got anything from melatonin but I used trivial doses. That Dante post got me seriously thinking though. I picked some up and will experiment with 10mg to start and build up slowly. It’s a safe compound to play with so I’ll give it a try. Visceral fat reduction? Not expecting much but I’m in

I have a pretty hard time sleeping as is. I do all the right things pre bed, dark ass room, soft rain sound in background etc and I can fall sleep well enough but if I slip up and my mind starts racing it’s over after I get up to pee. Very hard to fall back asleep if I wake up. Think of the Beautiful Mind gif with all the #s and calculations flying around, that’s me lol.

Not on GH yet this year but that’s always helped and Ashwaganda gummies or CBD also works to some degree. But let’s see what a higher dose of Melatonin will do, let you know
Hello BN, have you noticed any fatloss from higher dosed melatonin?

Anybody see that website selling 200mg melatonin suppositories? Def not interested in doing that just thought it was interesting it was a thing. Referenced on a Ben Greenfield podcast about high dose melatonin

Hello BN, have you noticed any fatloss from higher dosed melatonin?
Absolutely zero lol. Ended the experiment awhile ago, totally forgot about this thread

Here you go...

:oops:(y):poop:😄

"There are more than 10,000 available articles in the National Library of Medicine studying melatonin. We have referenced only some which we feel are valuable. To learn more, please visit: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=melatonin"

From the website:
  • Most powerful antioxidant known to mankind.
  • Supraphysiologic dosages (higher amounts than the body can make or ingest through diet) MUST be achieved in order for melatonin to exert its antioxidant effect.

In my book you can't be "the most powerful" and require supraphysiologic dosages to achieve antioxidant effects!?!?!?!? What a bunch of fools, besides I need another thing to stick up my bum everyday like I need a..................I've said too much.

I honestly use to take Melatonin but it honestly does nothing for me. I’ve resorted to ZzQuil which the main ingredient is just Diphenhydramine. Knocks me out every time.
We’ll melatonin works when it’s taken over time as well as taken at same time and in general waking at same time it’s not a sleep aid in that single dose is useless it is a sleep stabilizer and once you take it like that it helps you sleep faster. I know a lot of Navy guys both big boats and subs and they use it to regulate a cycle bc going without sun fucks house up and yea on a big boat you can actually go without sunlight even on a day shift and of course there’s a night crew that run the ship in almost total darkness only to at the end of your shift get into a coffin rack that is offer still warm from the person who had the rack while you were on duty bc if you’re a Marine or a lower rank you get 12 hours access to that rack and then someone else gets it so falling asleep is hard and must be done fast and the use of sleep during doesn’t fly bc ur on a war vessel so you can’t pop ambien bc at any moment you could be fighting fire, storms,or human enemies. It fucking sucks. Unless your an officer of course

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws