over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Members Advice On NO2 Supps

If you know anything about the industry, then you know Patrick Arnold is the father of prohormones and pretty much one of the top biochemists in the industry. If you go on MD forums and go into the ask the pro's section, he has his own thread where this question is asked. You can read his answer there....
Man! We swapped emails a few time but that guy knows his stuff. He has a down-to-earth way of explaining things that just plain makes good COMMON SENSE. I loved this:

"frankly i dunno why some bodybuilders feel they have to take several different steroids at the same time. there may be some synergism in with certain stacks but for the most part the logic of this steroid polypharmacy is about as sound as stacking advil, aspirin, tylenol, and naproxen for a headache" - P. Arnold, from musculardevelopment.com

LOL ... beautiful!

Anyway, great tip off. Never saw that thread before.

I'd like to know more about this too. When I went to my doc for high bp i told him I absolutely have to use pre-workout energy supp. I told him sometimes I use ephedrine and sometimes pump drinks,etc... he told me that vasoconsitricters are terrible for your heart. Esp if you have a high rbc,hemo,etc.. he told me he doesnt see anything wrong with no2 products b/c vasodilators are what you want. You want the vessels to be bigger and he actually said he thinks no2 stuff could be long term health benefital. Curious on more suggestions?

I sold some Nitrix to a doctor who uses my gym when home and asked him what did he think and he just said what killerstack posted. The last time he was over he was using NO-XPLODE before training. LOL

I really have had good success with the MRI brand, NO products wont build muscle however they act as violators and increase blood flow to the broken down muscle tissue for repair witch could only be a good thing in the muscle building cycle. Not crazy about NO products but can see there benefits.

I got a free jug of muscletech's Vasopro. You always hear raves about that stuff but I bet it will just be the same as all the other. The thing I hate about it, is it says to take 1scoop pre-workout and build yourself up to 2-3scoops. So is one scoop weak? I hate when they do that shit.

I've been on NO Shotgun. It seems to help alot pre-workout with all of the ingredients for energy and CEE for strength. The stuff does work and many swear by it. Try it yourself and find out. Don't write it off because some supposed guru with no experience with it says it doesn't work. I want to try Red Cell next. How is it fourthgen?

Dorian Yates Ultimate NOX pump

By far the best product i have ever used. People criticize it by being expensive, but its usually those who have never tried it.
Those who have, dont go back to anything else.

I also like how Dorian puts thought in his product and not just gimmicky advertising like Muscletech.
You wont see any fancy colored boxes or commercials, the stuff just works like nothing else.

I've been on NO Shotgun. It seems to help alot pre-workout with all of the ingredients for energy and CEE for strength. The stuff does work and many swear by it. Try it yourself and find out. Don't write it off because some supposed guru with no experience with it says it doesn't work. I want to try Red Cell next. How is it fourthgen?

havent tried red cell yet but my buddy raves. Although I gotta admit, i took 200mg reservatrol with my pump drink and noticed nothing different at all, so im not sure that reservatrol really improves no2's results.

Dorian Yates Ultimate NOX pump

By far the best product i have ever used. People criticize it by being expensive, but its usually those who have never tried it.
Those who have, dont go back to anything else.

I also like how Dorian puts thought in his product and not just gimmicky advertising like Muscletech.
You wont see any fancy colored boxes or commercials, the stuff just works like nothing else.

We have a winner, all pre workout drinks are packed with sodium No-Xplode ect have a 250mg sodium pre scoop. I need about 3 scoops, 750mg sodium some would argue its the sodium that is giving the pump. Dorian's NOX-PUMP has 0.02g of sodium per sachet or something.

You should see my gym at around 7pm, "Scooter" is playing and everyone is on such a high. Its more like a night club. Its hard to believe its legal.

Man! We swapped emails a few time but that guy knows his stuff. He has a down-to-earth way of explaining things that just plain makes good COMMON SENSE. I loved this:

"frankly i dunno why some bodybuilders feel they have to take several different steroids at the same time. there may be some synergism in with certain stacks but for the most part the logic of this steroid polypharmacy is about as sound as stacking advil, aspirin, tylenol, and naproxen for a headache" - P. Arnold, from musculardevelopment.com

LOL ... beautiful!

Anyway, great tip off. Never saw that thread before.

I love that!!!

We have a winner, all pre workout drinks are packed with sodium No-Xplode ect have a 250mg sodium pre scoop. I need about 3 scoops, 750mg sodium some would argue its the sodium that is giving the pump. Dorian's NOX-PUMP has 0.02g of sodium per sachet or something.

You should see my gym at around 7pm, "Scooter" is playing and everyone is on such a high. Its more like a night club. Its hard to believe its legal.

You said it then, you get results if it gives you that kind of energy, so it does have some value.

SOB i didnt realize the powders had so much sodium. NOZ full throttle by nutrabolics has zero sodium but that stuff sucked imo. Man im gonna look at the pre-made drinks. I may juse use those. I dont think they are as bad

I have had good results with Labrada's Super Charge, and VPX NO Shotgun. Some of the others hurt my stomach, but that is related to the different forms of creatine, and high amounts of caffeine they contain.

I have just started using Gaspari Plasmajet. I don't have much to compare it to as before I went inside I NO2 were not around but I do like the pump I get. I will talk about my results as the usage continues :)

I wiil send you a box of Dorians NOX-PUMP Big man, FOC of course if you cover postage.:)

Respect

Dam postage to NZ that would probably be a million $$ are you a rep for them bro ? We are still looking for good products to have in the store so if you arew able to help me or point me in the right direction for good prices on the Dorian Yates range would be grateful PM me. This goes for other reps as well of different quality products it does seem being down here that they try and diddle you on prices please pm me :)

Thanks

BK

I wiil send you a box of Dorians NOX-PUMP Big man, FOC of course if you cover postage.:)

Respect

I thought NOX Pump was banned. I don't see it on some of the supp. sites.

I thought NOX Pump was banned. I don't see it on some of the supp. sites.

WOW when no2 products get banned im gonna pray for a 911 attack strictly to the motherfukers who make the laws in this country. These fat old men are pissed, b/c just since their dick cant get hard and they have no mass, the wanna ban everything in site that will allow it. I wish a painful death upon them.

These fat old men are pissed, b/c just since their dick cant get hard and they have no mass, the wanna ban everything in site that will allow it.

ya know, a lot of them are miserable and banning (demonizing) the very things that would make them feel better & enhance the quality of life for their remaining years on our little planet. and although they're a pain in the ass, you don't need to wish a painful death on them... their life is painful as is, and not what i'd call living.

for an extra pump, superpump 250 GASPARI is the shit. recommends 1 scoop at first, with a build up to 3 scoops. i've used 1/2 scoop for a year and it's all i need.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131