over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Members Advice On NO2 Supps

-OC-

Banned
Hey, I am lookin for some advice on a good (If there is such a thing) NO2 Supp. I am currently looking at:

**broken link removed**

But if any bro's, or gals have any advice on a better brand of the same product line, and if you could share experience with it that would be great, thanks. :eek:

I like MRI....but I just bought some Superpump 250 by Gaspari...heard was good also

everytime ive taking pill form no2 i had really bad chest pains and heart pulpitations. so i stay away from that. try nano vapor or no2 black.

I like NO2 w/creatine supps during OFF time.

I didnt like it to well for the $. I would rather send my hard earned dollar to Moldova, But like Alin, I used to use Creatine when "off" cycle. I have not been to a GNC since I found this board!

Lol

I didnt like it to well for the $. I would rather send my hard earned dollar to Moldova, But like Alin, I used to use Creatine when "off" cycle. I have not been to a GNC since I found this board!

Well I am kind of tanked up already on my "Supps" from Moldova, lol, by the way thanks again Alin ;)
But, yes I am looking for an edge for off time, and you guys’ feedback is really appreciated!
I also heard a really good NO2 Supp that's not crammed with caffine (I get the heart flutters too with that stuff) is NO SHOTGUN by VPX.

I just got back from the gym and used Superpump 250 for the first time. Blows the socks off Nanovapor...wow.

If you know anything about the industry, then you know Patrick Arnold is the father of prohormones and pretty much one of the top biochemists in the industry. If you go on MD forums and go into the ask the pro's section, he has his own thread where this question is asked. You can read his answer there....

I've found that liquid versions work far better than the pill or powder forms. That could be perhaps because it gets absorbed faster.

they are all going to have pretty much the same stuff in them except for one or two tiny lil ingredients that makes their product "unique". I think for the money, I use Trueprotein's N-O Reload, its probably the best bang for the buck.

Patrick Arnold is the father of prohormones and pretty much one of the top biochemists in the industry. If you go on MD forums and go into the ask the pro's section, he has his own thread

Thanks TP. Very interesting read. The man is definitely a wealth of knowlegde :)

NEVER USE IT. YOU ARE ASKING FOR HEART TROUBLE IN THE FUTURE. PUMPS INTERFERE WITH MUSCULAR CONTRACTION, FORGET THE PUMP.
Don't know about heart trouble. Why do you think so? I know these vasodilators lower blood pressure which could be good for people who cycle.

But, I think they are worthless as a muscle building tool.

Beverly International has a good product called Muscle Synergy. Great product for pump. All there supplements are great actually.

Heres a place where you can get them **broken link removed**

Brian Wiefering is a great guy and if you are in the nky or cincinnati area you can just pick them up from him.

Don't know about heart trouble. Why do you think so? I know these vasodilators lower blood pressure which could be good for people who cycle.

But, I think they are worthless as a muscle building tool.

I'd like to know more about this too. When I went to my doc for high bp i told him I absolutely have to use pre-workout energy supp. I told him sometimes I use ephedrine and sometimes pump drinks,etc... he told me that vasoconsitricters are terrible for your heart. Esp if you have a high rbc,hemo,etc.. he told me he doesnt see anything wrong with no2 products b/c vasodilators are what you want. You want the vessels to be bigger and he actually said he thinks no2 stuff could be long term health benefital. Curious on more suggestions?

"PUMPS INTERFERE WITH MUSCULAR CONTRACTION, FORGET THE PUMP."

yowzer. that is a whole new thread in itself!

Arginine is good for you, plain n simple. It plays many important roles in the body. I usually just take an AKG supplement with a couple hundred servings for about 20 bucks instead of paying a ton more for all the extra stuff, loved Superpump 250 though!

what is this moldova???

the NO2 supplements always made me feel sick.

They don't even help you grow.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner