advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Men's Fitness - my hubby is current success story!

That really is fantastic, what a great job.

Talk about motivation!

amazing!! major props to him and you. im sure you were a big help!

Amazing.
how long did it take him to do?

Unreal. It looks like he maintained some muscle along the way. Looks better than the finished products a lot of the winners on the Biggest Loser end up looking like.

That's very impressive. Will he remove all the extra skin, or was it already removed?

My husband hasn't had the surgery yet, mainly due to finances...but,

We have secured a plastic surgeon to do a full body lift and are currently fighting with Tufts Insurance for coverage. I pulled a "Shawshank Redemption" on them and started calling 3-4 times a day, sent emails daily and snail mail letters too.....they finally agreed to cover the gyno part of the surgery and now we are trying to get them to cover the belly area as well. It has been a long dragged out begging, screaming, threatening fest, on my part with insurance but persistence does pay off in the long run. Whether it be my husbands weight loss or my being the "squeaky wheel" with insurance. This will be the last and final (I hope) major hurdle in his transformation!

Fantastic! Congrats to both of you...when going through such a challenge, the support a loved one can give is without question a key pillar in success.

Happy for you both!

My husband hasn't had the surgery yet, mainly due to finances...but,

We have secured a plastic surgeon to do a full body lift and are currently fighting with Tufts Insurance for coverage. I pulled a "Shawshank Redemption" on them and started calling 3-4 times a day, sent emails daily and snail mail letters too.....they finally agreed to cover the gyno part of the surgery and now we are trying to get them to cover the belly area as well. It has been a long dragged out begging, screaming, threatening fest, on my part with insurance but persistence does pay off in the long run. Whether it be my husbands weight loss or my being the "squeaky wheel" with insurance. This will be the last and final (I hope) major hurdle in his transformation!

If you can share the cost that would be great, as I have a friend who is struggling with this as well, he lost 140lbs.

I wonder how much weight will be removed from your husband just from the extra skin, I bet he will get to 300lbs lost. I don't think any of us fully understand the mindset it takes to accomplish what he has. He is also lucky to have such a supportive wife like you.

If you can share the cost that would be great, as I have a friend who is struggling with this as well, he lost 140lbs.

We have been to 4 plastic surgeons for consults and the rates vary greatly depending on what hospital they use and what the surgeons actual charge is. He is having it all done at once so it is a looooong surgery....

We've been quoted the following:

PS #1 $35,000 total all costs - did not break it down for us
PS #2 $20,000 surgeon's fee, $5,000 hospital fee
PS #3 $15,000 surgeons fee, $5,000 hospital fee
PS#4 $10,000 surgeons fee, $5,000 hospital fee

We ended up going with PS #4 and NOT because he was the cheapest (we had actually decided on PS #2 originally and he went and retired before the surgery could be performed). The reason we chose #4 was because he was the ONLY one who was willing to toe to toe with the insurance company and he was taught at Harvard by PS #2 as well.

I wonder how much weight will be removed from your husband just from the extra skin, I bet he will get to 300lbs lost. I don't think any of us fully understand the mindset it takes to accomplish what he has. He is also lucky to have such a supportive wife like you.

They estimate that the skin loss will be @ 10-12 pounds. His total weight loss was over 300 but he packed on a lot of muscle weight since he hit his goal weight, which was 185.

this is awsome. is your hubby a member here also?

Awesome job!!!

...and you too. He's lucky to have you!

PS: I love the title.

very very impressive....almost 300lb lost ...incredible!

you must be an amzing wife, I wonder how many other wemon would have left in the same situation.
Congrates to the both of you

Congrats to him and all his hard work!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner