over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mentally Ill: The Life of an Anti-Steroid Loser

That's TheBigTaco dude !

Big and Eats Taco day and night

but damn he got bigger boobs that Ross grandma eh ! bet yall 100$ he has never seen a real vagina

Last edited:
That's TheBigTaco dude !

Big and Eats Taco day and night

Forreal? The guy who came here and posted about how he cycles and how that's ten quadrillion times healthier than what all of us do? LOL

but damn he got bigger boobs that Ross grandma eh ! bet yall 100$ he has never seen a real vagina

I bet you $100 he's never seen his own penis without the use of a mirror.

Last edited:
I want the last few minutes of my life BACK please...wow...that may have left permanent scars!

If I knew someone like this in real life, I would take his camera and beat his ass with it. What a jackass! WHO cares that you CHEAT curl a big dumbbell?! Look like crap! And in a nightgown looking dress thing in half of em?? WTF?
If EVER there was a jealous person of a good physique it's THIS guy! Not only that but he can barely READ! Why on earth would anyone post this for all to see?

I want the last few minutes of my life BACK please...wow...that may have left permanent scars!

If I knew someone like this in real life, I would take his camera and beat his ass with it. What a jackass! WHO cares that you CHEAT curl a big dumbbell?! Look like crap! And in a nightgown looking dress thing in half of em?? WTF?
If EVER there was a jealous person of a good physique it's THIS guy! Not only that but he can barely READ! Why on earth would anyone post this for all to see?

I know, right? The man is clearly mentally ill... That said, he does personify the root of why so many people hate steroids. Jealousy, envy, hatred. Some people work hard and use steroids to surpass what is naturally possible and others are jealous of that. Every time someone claims steroids are cheating, I'll just think of this guy. haha

how did you find this ?

Wow! After watching those videos, I now feel much better about my life!

Wow! After watching those videos, I now feel much better about my life!

Is it because you can out curl him? Or maybe a bit leaner than his glorious physique? Contact him for a one arm curl contest in a Canadian bar like he brags about...lol. :rolleyes:

Ya if I have a BAD day...it's still better than his BEST day... :D

After watching those vids, I feel a combo of funny and sad.

I was laughing but then i thought what a sad sad fat man.

After watching those vids, I feel a combo of funny and sad.

I was laughing but then i thought what a sad sad fat man.

Actually it's not sad !

most of the people in here, used to look like shit at some point...not saying all but most of us weren't satisfied with our looks so WE WORKED HARD to change our physique

A great example is ZYZZ who recently died... He admitted he was a nerd and a loser who used to play video games 24/7 and was as skinny twig, he finally got tired of being a loser, he started working out and liked the way he was looking... and that changed his life ! Gave him confidence and with that confidence got girls. He became popular and more social as well.

Well-the guy is a fucking nutter for sure-and has a problem with those do have decent(ish) bodies. I think hed do the gear in a heart beat if he wernt to lazy to train. The top jester video while disturbing did make me laugh for some reason. pointless taking offence from someone that looks like that and has some serious mental issues. feel kinda of sorry for the guy- i used to be a fat lazy fucker ( nothing like this guy though)and didnt like what i see in the mirror-takes a lot to change your ways and sometimes its easier to knock what you dont believe you can achieve,than to try it and fail. Self loathing can manifest it self in a number of ways and this guy is clearly overcompensating by taking his top off in all his vids,

Only my opinion-i know fuck all about phycology-cant even spell it, just observations and personal life experiance

Also for what its worth i wish the guy well and hope he finds happiness and a healthy outlook

Last edited:
This guy hates himself so much that he is taking it out on the complete opposites as he. Bodybuilder do everything that he doesn't to look good. He just wants to say it's steroids to give himself an excuse on why he looks like complete and utter shit! Poor bastard! If he only knew that being as obese as he is will shorten your lifespan way more than using steroids.

This guy seriously has some mental problems and needs professional help. I haven't seen anything that disturbing since some Anthony Hopkins movies.

LOL. was dieing when i watched the meathead in the club thing from tht fat fuk.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws