over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin protocol..

Alongside333

Newbies
Howdy fellas... just got my metformin Glucophage 1000mgs per tablet from a sponsor here... currently 41 years old , 205lbs, taking 500mgs test enanthate weekly, 350 primo, 250 dhb... gonna drop the dhb in 4 weeks and possibly introduce anavar for 6 weeks... how should I take my metformin? I've heard varying reports , curious what yall think... tia!

Howdy fellas... just got my metformin Glucophage 1000mgs per tablet from a sponsor here... currently 41 years old , 205lbs, taking 500mgs test enanthate weekly, 350 primo, 250 dhb... gonna drop the dhb in 4 weeks and possibly introduce anavar for 6 weeks... how should I take my metformin? I've heard varying reports , curious what yall think... tia!
Well I wouldn't have bought the 1000mg tablets, I would have bought the 500mg tabs, makes dosing easier unless you plan to just jump on 1gram dose per night.

I personally love metformin my friend….I would just split the tabs and start with 500mgs daily and then bump it up to 1000mg split into two 500mg doses…..sometimes metformin can upset peoples stomach's at first until their body gets used to it. I normally take 500mgs with breakfast and another 500mgs with meal 4 or 5……I will also take an additional 500mgs with a cheatmeal! Like I said earlier I love metformin…..it definitely helps keep me leaner!

I'd start taking it after last meal of the day so if it causes stomach upset you sleep through the worst part.
Personally I prefer 500mg XR tabs
Start with one after dinner for A week , then if it doesn't cause any issues or they subside then add second dose after breakfast.

I take 500mg in the morning w/first meal and 600mg-1200mg berberine evenings depending on whether it's a training day. Sometimes no berberine at all on training days.

metformin was great but insulin was way more efficient IMO (not a recommendation) . It is easier for me to get leaner on metformin though, and faster, even in addition to higher fat diet. metformin convenient, but as someone with GERD already the diarrhea was insane

I used to get the XR 1g Tabs from RAMBO, sometimes id cut them in half, you can snap them unless you are a wuss.

Well I wouldn't have bought the 1000mg tablets, I would have bought the 500mg tabs, makes dosing easier unless you plan to just jump on 1gram dose per night.
Yeah all they had were the 1000s. However , I took 500 this morning and 500 now at dinner and zero discomfort so... hopefully this continues!

I personally love metformin my friend….I would just split the tabs and start with 500mgs daily and then bump it up to 1000mg split into two 500mg doses…..sometimes metformin can upset peoples stomach's at first until their body gets used to it. I normally take 500mgs with breakfast and another 500mgs with meal 4 or 5……I will also take an additional 500mgs with a cheatmeal! Like I said earlier I love metformin…..it definitely helps keep me leaner!
First time implementing it
.. excited.

metformin was great but insulin was way more efficient IMO (not a recommendation) . It is easier for me to get leaner on metformin though, and faster, even in addition to higher fat diet. metformin convenient, but as someone with GERD already the diarrhea was insane

I used to get the XR 1g Tabs from RAMBO, sometimes id cut them in half, you can snap them unless you are a wuss.
Lol that's what I'm doing right now , so far no bad sides.

Just FYI, I've never felt metformin so the only way to know if it's helping is by BGM, bloodwork, and hopefully some visible improvement at some point. But the health benefits alone are worth it for me. I meant to start taking it years ago and wish I would have. Maybe my triglycerides wouldn't be 500. But that's down from 800 before met. And still improving...

I started with the same protocol i use now take 1000mg from package once a day, place in mouth, infuse with water and swallow. Always worked well with no down side.

I take 500 before my first meal and then before bed. Never had any gi issues, can't say I notice it keeping me leaner.

I take 500mg in the morning w/first meal and 600mg-1200mg berberine evenings depending on whether it's a training day. Sometimes no berberine at all on training days.
Why this protocol of Metformin and Berberine? Is there an advantage to taking both?

From my research it seems Berberine out performs Metformin.

Is it better to take Metformin before or after meals?

Why this protocol of Metformin and Berberine? Is there an advantage to taking both?

From my research it seems Berberine out performs Metformin.

Is it better to take Metformin before or after meals?
I think metformin is much more cost effective and you can get a pharmacy brand so you can be sure it meets label claims.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear