over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin protocol..

I personally love metformin my friend….I would just split the tabs and start with 500mgs daily and then bump it up to 1000mg split into two 500mg doses…..sometimes metformin can upset peoples stomach's at first until their body gets used to it. I normally take 500mgs with breakfast and another 500mgs with meal 4 or 5……I will also take an additional 500mgs with a cheatmeal! Like I said earlier I love metformin…..it definitely helps keep me leaner!
This is exactly my protocol. One dose in the AM and the other in the PM. Stomach issues were a little concern in the beginning but no more.

can this be ran with insulin as well?
Sure. Don't take it when insulin is active tho, as far as I know that could make it quite unpredictable.

Just ordered me some metformin myself. Once it's in I'm probably gonna do 500 mg in the morning on training days and none in the evening as I'll be taking insulin around my workout and I always work out after finishing work. On rest days take 500 pre breakfast and 500 pre bed. This should keep bloodsugar nice and stable even with loads of carbs. I hope :D

Where do you guys recommend getting the Metformin? I have had scrips for it in the past, but don't see that doc any longer. Also used the the All day Canadian Pharmacy, but seems overpriced and inconvenient. Someone mentioned that a board sponsor has it? it should be dirt cheap... What are your recommendations?

Where do you guys recommend getting the Metformin? I have had scrips for it in the past, but don't see that doc any longer. Also used the the All day Canadian Pharmacy, but seems overpriced and inconvenient. Someone mentioned that a board sponsor has it? it should be dirt cheap... What are your recommendations?
I usually get mine from an international supplier at a very low price. Don't really worry about customs.....its metformin.

Mine is ordered and starting soon hopefully. Looking forward to trying this out. Will start 500 XR before bed and maybe move to another 500 XR in the morning.

Brother, you're a 20-yr member. Respected and even featured member and you're ordering from canadian-scripts-a-go-go? This is not something you could have asked someone about privately? Sent you a PM.

Brother, you're a 20-yr member. Respected and even featured member and you're ordering from canadian-scripts-a-go-go? This is not something you could have asked someone about privately? Sent you a PM.
Getting lazy, I'll reach out. No, I have not used the Canadian route in many years. Just aware it's available.

You actually recommended exactly what I was referring to.
Thank you

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds