advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mild Tren Cough...anyone have experience?

GreenEarth

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi everyone,

I started running tren-a nearly 5 weeks ago. So far I've loved the recomp effects, and I didn't experience any of the common side effects often talked about around these boards (the cough, trensomnia, sharp decrease in cardiovascular stamina, etc.). However, yesterday I went to pin in my left quad, and for the first time I got tren cough. However, as the title suggests, it really wasn't anything like I hear people on hear talking about. I always hear that you'll think you're dying for a few minutes, it'll be impossible to get air between the coughs, chest pains, and on and on...all that happened to me was that I felt a slight irritation in the back of my throat, so that whenever I breathed deeply I would more or less be forced to cough. It was a harsh chest cough, but nonetheless it only lasted about 2-3 minutes, and then it was done.

At first I chalked it up to a fluke, but when I went to pin my right shoulder this morning the exact same thing happened. I'm slightly confused as to why tren cough would suddenly rear it's ugly head in week 5, unless I happened to have two bad pinning days in a row. Moreso than that...is it bound to get progressively worse?

Thanks for any input.

Same thing happened to me.
I was using up to 3cc's a day for years without any coughing spells, then one day it all changed! Every time I used it the coughing lasted longer. I even tried mixing it withing other roids but the cough persisted.
I gave up and don't use it at all. I've never got an answer as to why my body rejects it???

I have goten this a few times and its always when i am in a hurry and push the plunger in to fast and hard and only have goten this as you say slightly a few other times .
My theory for me is that the oils are forced into blood vessels near by and theres your cough

It all depends on how much actually gets into the vein my friend.

If you are ever unfortunate enough to have real Tren Cough, you will reconsider you use of Tren. I once got it so bad I genuinely thought I was going to die, I was saying bye in my head to my family - you go into almost a state of shock and your own world for 5 minutes and the feeling is like nothing else - it is terrible.

When you come back to reality you realise you're covered in sweat literally everywhere, like you've been in the shower, arms, legs, back, chest.

Not to be rude but if you aren't getting shortness of breath or insomnia on your Tren, it isn't very strong - but this can take 6+ weeks to fully kick in. I sleep about 3 hours a night go to bed gone 4am every day without fail. My friend using the same Tren from my supplier also has had the exact same problem, those 6am conversations of 'wtf, why are you awake?' are always funny lol.

Last edited:
i

it hasnt happened to me yet. and i know i hit a vein one time but no cough. once or twice my throat kind dried up after injecting it but no cough

Happens to me about one out of every 20 shots. I also have found its when I'm in a hurry and inject to quickly.

I've had it mild, and I've had it so bad I thought I was dying, and inbetween the two extremes. I get it with deca also, but not as severe or frequently. Fortunately I don't get it except during a small minority of my injects. I really think it just has to do with it getting in your bloodstream.

Brewed powders don't seem too bad for me. We had a batch made from finaplix... that shit was potent. Even if you didn't get the cough, you could smell and taste it once it hit the blood stream. The cough was ridiculous. I seemed more prone to it if I already had some bronchial irritation from a cold or some congestion. If I felt the chest tingles coming on, I knew to lay down on the floor or a bad cause I was going to end up there once the shit hit me. Can't breath, coughing, salivating, covered in sweat as if I just got out of the shower and hadn't toweled off. Terrible, but stong!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

this happens to me alot. they seem to come in waves. i usually find a new injection site when this happens and that seems to fix it. one thing i do that really seems to help is when i feel it coming on,i walk to the fridge and open the freezer breathing the the cold air for a minute or so. this really helps.

Just experienced tren cough for the first time recently myself. This is my second cycle with tren and never had it until now. I noticed a little bit of blood in the syringe once I got the plunger all the way down. I knew I had nicked a vein once I saw this. It started as a slow tickle in my longs and continued to grow stronger until the coughing started. Once it started I couldn't stop coughing for a few minutes. Wasn't unbearable and I could breathe air in between but was certainly a unique experience.

The worst tren cough I had was when I pinned right after a shower. I have a bro who said he did it right after a workout and ended up on the floor struggling to breathe.

Ive hit vein once on tren never got cough but it felt like when your sugar low and you get pail and are going to pass out.I quickly laid down and it was gone in 30seconds.Odds are worse when you do ED injects,Im on my 12th week of tren,I started at low dose.Im getting bloods Monday.

I've always wondered if its the acetate ester causing this as I've never had the cough from the longer esters. If I remember correctly years ago I saw a IM medication that had an acetate ester that also mentioned similar side effects. Also your lungs can regulate sudden imbalances of acidity in the blood. Anyways I'm not a doctor.

I got the cough once and almost threw up it was so bad. Only once though surprisingly, other times just metallic taste in throat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Haven't had tren cough since switching over 1/2 inch slin pins.

I had a serious tren cough every time I pinned. Although it lasted for less than a minute, it seemed much longer because its impossible to breath while this is going on.

If you are ever unfortunate enough to have real Tren Cough, you will reconsider you use of Tren. I once got it so bad I genuinely thought I was going to die, I was saying bye in my head to my family - you go into almost a state of shock and your own world for 5 minutes and the feeling is like nothing else - it is terrible.

When you come back to reality you realise you're covered in sweat literally everywhere, like you've been in the shower, arms, legs, back, chest.

Not to be rude but if you aren't getting shortness of breath or insomnia on your Tren, it isn't very strong - but this can take 6+ weeks to fully kick in. I sleep about 3 hours a night go to bed gone 4am every day without fail. My friend using the same Tren from my supplier also has had the exact same problem, those 6am conversations of 'wtf, why are you awake?' are always funny lol.

I've had dif. level of tren cough... the worse ones were while using Tri Tren 250 mg/ml.. that shit gave me horrible tren coughing... to a point I decided to not use it on my buttocks and only shot it on my shoulders... I still got the cough but not as BAD... and during this time I got the cough every single time... so i doubt it has anything to do with shooting a vain or vessel....

THE MAIN REASON I DONT USE TREN A....TREN E ALL THE WAY NOW...

this has happened to me. I dropped to my knees and thought I was going to die. then I had a bad cough non stop for an hour or 2. very scary

No crap. I got it once my throat closed shut all at once after the shot. I accepted that it was over. The worst feeling of my life for sure.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity