over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos sarsev and his volume traning

gear-unit

Banned
i see a lot of people here doing high amount of volume or reps and set.
so how how many people follow is advise giant set, super slow reps all don with light weight.

it seem perfect with intra workout shake and workout slin i know on getbig a pro bodybuilder Steve Namat said he use 50iu then om milos plan.

i tried his leg work out i did 10reps no break only to the next machine squat-hacksquat-legpress-legcurl-legkick-sissysquat then back to squat all is done light. i did 2 round then a break on 6min. did this 3 times and my legs was fried for days after. every time and i was not heavy at all.

so do you guys like his style or do you all think that he's method is all bull and will only work for a period time, then you will need the heavy weight.

i think you answered your own question. you dont have to marry any program, and a program that never changes or has tweaks along the way isnt any good anyways
intensity waves, weight fluctuations, bands, chains, and some crazy ass giant sets sounds like constant progress

Volume has its place, but you heavy weight is also important when it comes to growth. They key is intensity, and varying it depending on your goals/how you are feeling. I've never been a big fan of following set programs for weeks on end. Everybody responds differently to certain training styles. If you're growing on your current program, great, stick with it. When you hit a plateau, change some shit up. Try something different. I see so many guys come into the gym, perform the exact same exercises with the same weights week in and week out, and they make no progress.

Milo's program works.. He has done wonders with many.. But in my opinion that type of training (giant sets) works only with proper insulin protocal... And Milo's is known for his insulin methods

I just participated in milos' training camp a few weeks back and i gotta say.. it was insane.

I thought i was training hard before i went to his camp... his style of training and intensity make me look like i was a 4th grader. The Level of intensity was off the scale.. but was the best thing i have ever done.

Couldn't walk properly for about 6 days after the leg workout and after the back workout i occasionally got violent jolts which woke me up at night the few nights after the camp hahah. I guess that was due to the overall stimulus the volume training gives to the central nervous system and how taxing it is on the whole body.

Milos did discuss his thoughts on insulin pre-workout and explained his logic behind doing what he does. One of the most honest, knowledgeable and humble Professional bodybuilders i have ever met and would give anyone the time of day if they asked. no homo

Milos I believe was helping hide when he was doing well on the pro circuit

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner