over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MODS Did My Post Get Deleated??

yardrock

Registered
I posted yesterday "HGH Are We All Getting Scammed" Had some concerns and was looking for answers. Do not see thread today. Whats up?

oh boy, this could get good.

I am not looking for it to get good. Look at my post, am not a shit stirer. Just frustated with the lack of real answers about some products.I make no implications towards sponsors or anyone else. I posted a ligitimate thread and it appears that it was removed and thread that some of the info came from has been edited.

Hey Yardrock Ive known you a Long time, Many years now.
What Gives man?
You show up here after being Gone forever and seem to have this new bad attitude... Taking shots at the sponsors OPENLY and Now your going to call out the Mods? Not cool man.
Why Not Pm Me or any of the mods? If you feel you have a legitimate complaint about something we are all on here Daily!
Ive personaly gone out of my way to help you out many times in the past.
I tell ya though right now your recent posts and this new attitude
are starting to get under my skin.
Raj

Hey Yardrock Ive known you a Long time, Many years now.
What Gives man?
You show up here after being Gone forever and seem to have this new bad attitude... Taking shots at the sponsors OPENLY and Now your going to call out the Mods? Not cool man.
Why Not Pm Me or any of the mods? If you feel you have a legitimate complaint about something we are all on here Daily!
Ive personaly gone out of my way to help you out many times in the past.
I tell ya though right now your recent posts and this new attitude
are starting to get under my skin.
Raj

Raj, good to here from you. Ihave still been around just dont post much anymore. Being a member of this board means a lot to me.I dont even read any others. If you want me to drop this right now I will, but I never tok a shot or mentioned any sponsor.I was very carefull not to. About calling out the Mods, where do you read that? I just asked questions. I noticed something strange and it concerned me from apersonal standpoint.

I think he should be allowed to post this one. Seems his PMs are FULL. Yard you can PM me if you see this, id like to know whats up. Once in a while if a member has a valid claim i think it should be allowed, if it can be rebuttled and answered then it can be done easily on the board no harm no foul. Just would like to see this one

Yardrock,
Man I Just maybe took it wrong but it seems the past two days youve been On a tear! Mainly hard on one of our sponsors.
Claiming that he cant sell a certain product for a certain price.... And another of his products you say "Are we all getting scammed'
Now is that realy fare Unless you VERY certain of what your saying?
Have you ever used any of his products?

Lu (ljg) is a friend of mine. Ive known him myself for more then 4 years.
I wouldnt have invited him over here if I thought he was OUT TO SCAMM US ALL.

Rajjin, you have mail.

I think he should be allowed to post this one. Seems his PMs are FULL. Yard you can PM me if you see this, id like to know whats up. Once in a while if a member has a valid claim i think it should be allowed, if it can be rebuttled and answered then it can be done easily on the board no harm no foul. Just would like to see this one

Dont try to turn this into another Big ass Drama thread:rolleyes:
Funny how you always get right in the mix of those.
Do you have anything to add here? Or you just trying to stir trouble?

A Valid claim of what? if his post was deleted? YES it was.
Just would like to see this One what?

Hey rAJ sorry to go off topic bro but did you get my pm?

Rajjin, you have mail.

Yardrock,
Man email or PM me anytime!!
Youve been here from the beginning And I certainly respect that.
Shoot I miss seeing you around and reading your post.

If there is a problem or something you realy are concerned about Ill deffinatley look into it for you buddy as well as let the other mods and BigA know your concerns. If theres anything shady going on with ANY sponsor or product here it will be posted openly and dealt with or they will be removed.
Thats how it works... you need to do this thru one of the mods or BigA though.

yes members are allowed to air out their dirty laundry about sponsors ONLY after talking to mods about their situation 1st. a lot of times if i a mod gets involved, the problem is usually solved and no one in the open knows about it. sometimes ppl jump the gun and post openly about a situation that could have been handled a different way.

Yardrock,
Man I Just maybe took it wrong but it seems the past two days youve been On a tear! Mainly hard on one of our sponsors.
Claiming that he cant sell a certain product for a certain price.... And another of his products you say "Are we all getting scammed'
Now is that realy fare Unless you VERY certain of what your saying?
Have you ever used any of his products?

Lu (ljg) is a friend of mine. Ive known him myself for more then 4 years.
I wouldnt have invited him over here if I thought he was OUT TO SCAMM US ALL.

Rajjin, I PMed you the details of my situation and wouldnt repeat the here. But anyone reading this thread or my others yesterday I want to make it CLEAR. my concern was not with Lu(ljg) I have purchased brown tops from him that worked great and he even sent me a few free samples of blues that seemed to work even better. I then accidently ordered blues from some one else NOT A SPONSOR ON THIS BOARD thinkng they would be tha same and am dissapointed. Lu was also the first powder order for me and everything was perfect. Fast shipping, nicely packaged and quality product.

Yes i can be confrontational. No my point was not to stir trouble, it was discuss yard's issue in case it held water. Dont we have a right to know? Guess not

Regarding your other post and GH packed in dry ice. I've had legit Serostim kits in the past right out of the pharmacy with a script that weren't refrigerated or on dry ice that worked like a champ. I have a friend that has a script for GH that he picks up at the pharmacy(Saizen) and it's not refrigerated until after he reconstitutes it. Maybe I'm missing your point in all of this.

PB

Regarding your other post and GH packed in dry ice. I've had legit Serostim kits in the past right out of the pharmacy with a script that weren't refrigerated or on dry ice that worked like a champ. I have a friend that has a script for GH that he picks up at the pharmacy(Saizen) and it's not refrigerated until after he reconstitutes it. Maybe I'm missing your point in all of this.

PB

My post had nothing to do with dry ice. It ahd to do with packaging difference from one site to another for the same product.

Yardrock,
Check your other thread Old friend.
I talked to our old friend Chen about the differant style of Boxes and packaging. Both the Usa and chinese packaging is Legit.
I posted his reply that should help explain that better.

Dont be a stranger man! Stay in touch and take care.
Your getting all woked up and worried over nothing ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear