over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More drugs = more size, BUT....

terryd5150

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does more drugs = more appetite?

I'm trying to gain, without becoming a complete fat-ass. So, I've upped my calories for the past two months.

Haven't noticed much difference, physique-wise.

All I've noticed is that, for me, increased cals = increased bowel movements.

Much more frequent and much larger.

Seem like I'm just wasting my money on the extra cals and my body is just wasting them.

If I bump the doses, should I expect to see better utilization of the extra cals?

Love to eat, tired of not seeing any results and shitting all the time.

Your stools are just the left Over Crap after all the nutrients have rem taken out ..
It's not a waste .. The kore u eat the more you grow . If you get your eating spot on, and only eat when hungry, your muscles will grow and
Your fat will drop
It's all about finding the right macros and foods top achieve this

Good
Luck

How your daily food intake looks like?

Yeah it would be interesting to see exactly what you eat atm? also do you do any cardio? I had the same problem a few weeks back, i found switching my carb source helped me....Thing is though, you have to eat eat eat if you wanna put on the size

just a side note, One thing ive learned is since Ive upped my cals, ive added a fiber supplement and digestive enzymes are a staple of my daily supplementation. It really helps.

With increased drug dosages, you will increase protein synthesis, but fat storage WILL occur if your ACTIVITY level is not high enough. Feed the muscle, and burn more fat by increasing your workouts intensity and/or duration. Also, if you are putting on fat, then you need to either DECREASE the amount of fat intake, OR your carbohydrate intake. You need to find out by trial and error which macronutrient (fat or carb) your body is better at utilizing, and lower the one that your body sucks at processing properly. That is all.

dw man, i poop 6 times a day wen im bulking and loaded on the juice

FML i hate it

eat more , if ya havent noticed anything from the increased calories then ur not eating enough

if you start getting fat, and not gaining muscle, then you know time to up the gear

dw man, i poop 6 times a day wen im bulking and loaded on the juice

FML i hate it

eat more , if ya havent noticed anything from the increased calories then ur not eating enough

if you start getting fat, and not gaining muscle, then you know time to up the gear

make that 7 as of now :banghead:

Haha you're actually counting them thatbloke!

If you are not gaining then you need to eat more or use more or stop overtraining (least likely though).

More drugs generally means less appetite, which is why a lot of people are using appetite enhancers as well.

I actually think it's
more size = more appetite.

The bigger you are, the hungrier you are. Or the more in a caloric deficit you are, the hungrier you are. With orals though, all bets are off since your appetite might decrease. I think more injectable drugs = greater appetite, only due to the increase in size

I think unless you have been at the same doseage for a good bit now, keep the doseage the same. We all know that will most likely work, so why waste that out.

Id try upping your carbs and fats like 3 days a week. See how you respond, if nothing try 5 days a week, if you gain a little fat goto 4 days a week. So on and so forth.

In the end its up to you, i just wouldnt want to waste a potent card in my lineup if i have other options first!

It's really nothing Big A, Dante, bboy, Phil, and JSmiles say...

More drugs= more appetite= more size

Adding that last point AlphaMaleDawg.

My bad, cannot edit. I meant "haven't said" not says.

Question

Does more drugs = more appetite?

I'm trying to gain, without becoming a complete fat-ass. So, I've upped my calories for the past two months.

Haven't noticed much difference, physique-wise.

What do your macros look like?

And from how many calories did you start?

Its possible that they are wrong for you or possibally you are not utilizing your carbs fully do to a lack of vitamin b5 or something like that. Its not always simple like adding more hormones but if i were you i would allways add more anabolic if that wer the case

please go look up dr.scott connely's presentation on insulin.... you'll understand that you truly are wasting your time on this calorie crap.

look up how most hibernating animals gain most of their fat while they are under maintenance calories, and look up how people on depression drugs gain tons of fat on less cals.

You guys honestly get more appetite on more drugs? The more I am on, the less appetite I have. Which makes sense theoretically since steroids are stimulants.

please go look up dr.scott connely's presentation on insulin.... you'll understand that you truly are wasting your time on this calorie crap.

look up how most hibernating animals gain most of their fat while they are under maintenance calories, and look up how people on depression drugs gain tons of fat on less cals.

Do you think someone can get super huge on just 2,500 cals per day or less?

You guys honestly get more appetite on more drugs? The more I am on, the less appetite I have. Which makes sense theoretically since steroids are stimulants.

I am glad someone else has this issue.
Everyone is always telling me how hungry they are on AAS.
I get less and less hungry the more I take, especially highly androgenic stuff.

Tren is the strongest appetite suppressant on earth for me. I can take Adipex and eat a burger, but tren makes me want to eat NOTHING all day.

Buselmo,
I tried an approach of yours after reading through some of your threads. I upped my doses, barely ate, and gained about 10lbs while getting much leaner.
The only problem is that I have stalled now.

I began eating a lot more, and I have gained a bit of weight, but I think most of it is water and fat.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws