over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More drugs = more size, BUT....

You guys honestly get more appetite on more drugs? The more I am on, the less appetite I have. Which makes sense theoretically since steroids are stimulants.

I'd say it's definitely drug dependent. For example

test = increased appetite
dbol, anadrol, superdrol, and sometimes tren = decreased appetite

please go look up dr.scott connely's presentation on insulin.... you'll understand that you truly are wasting your time on this calorie crap.

look up how most hibernating animals gain most of their fat while they are under maintenance calories, and look up how people on depression drugs gain tons of fat on less cals.

Where did you find the Presentation man? Im interested but im having a hard time locating it?

Do you think someone can get super huge on just 2,500 cals per day or less?

depends... if you want to look like an elephant with a 45" waist at 6%, no you can't do it.

if you want to look big and aesthetic while looking good if u tuck in your shirt wearing 32" pants... definitely.

super huge is not bodybuilding.... it's called a freak show. but that's just my opinion.

get as big as your body lets you get with the dose you're using... that's how you get good shape. you wanna get bigger while on the same dose? fine, eat all that food... but you only have yourself to blame when your waist grows way out of proportion, your arms look much smaller and you look weird.... ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU DECIDE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE THAT BIG ANYMORE. dorian, nasser, and palumbo look alien like to me these days although they are in good shape. they all had small waists at a time and looked fantastic... then they played this stupid game (but they made money out of it, so i guess it's not a total loss)... but they can't go back to looking good now.

i'm 5'7... i don't have a problem being at 200 lbs at 6-8% fat eating 1500 cals a day with a ton of stimulants and fat burners. I had no problem using GH a couple of months ago with some tren and test to get to 210 lbs at 10% fat while eating 1 to 2 meals a day (ok, sometimes 3) and they were all small meals. If i had the money, i'd get on 3 grams of gear to show you how big someone can get on less than 2000 cals a day.
and if someone plays the "but you have good genetics" card i will seriously punch them in the face! LOL... the first 5 years of bodybuilding people were telling me to quit because i had shitty genetics.

I have permanently ruined my waist due to all that "eat big to get big" crap and i hold a grudge against that saying. all i tried to do the past 2 years was fix the damage i've done in the last time... and it's no surprise i look better, bigger, and more aesthetic than ever before (well, atleast when i'm lean! LOL)

I'd say it's definitely drug dependent. For example

test = increased appetite
dbol, anadrol, superdrol, and sometimes tren = decreased appetite

I have decreased appetite on everything. Haven't used EQ or GH though so those might give the increased appetite.

depends... if you want to look like an elephant with a 45" waist at 6%, no you can't do it.

if you want to look big and aesthetic while looking good if u tuck in your shirt wearing 32" pants... definitely.

super huge is not bodybuilding.... it's called a freak show. but that's just my opinion.

get as big as your body lets you get with the dose you're using... that's how you get good shape. you wanna get bigger while on the same dose? fine, eat all that food... but you only have yourself to blame when your waist grows way out of proportion, your arms look much smaller and you look weird.... ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU DECIDE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE THAT BIG ANYMORE. dorian, nasser, and palumbo look alien like to me these days although they are in good shape. they all had small waists at a time and looked fantastic... then they played this stupid game (but they made money out of it, so i guess it's not a total loss)... but they can't go back to looking good now.

i'm 5'7... i don't have a problem being at 200 lbs at 6-8% fat eating 1500 cals a day with a ton of stimulants and fat burners. I had no problem using GH a couple of months ago with some tren and test to get to 210 lbs at 10% fat while eating 1 to 2 meals a day (ok, sometimes 3) and they were all small meals. If i had the money, i'd get on 3 grams of gear to show you how big someone can get on less than 2000 cals a day.
and if someone plays the "but you have good genetics" card i will seriously punch them in the face! LOL... the first 5 years of bodybuilding people were telling me to quit because i had shitty genetics.

I have permanently ruined my waist due to all that "eat big to get big" crap and i hold a grudge against that saying. all i tried to do the past 2 years was fix the damage i've done in the last time... and it's no surprise i look better, bigger, and more aesthetic than ever before (well, atleast when i'm lean! LOL)

I agree. Our current Mr O also looked a lot better in his first Olympia due to his waist/midsection being smaller.

Mr. Olympia 1999- Jay Cutler - YouTube

Just look at the V-taper he had there. All the pounds he added after that seem to have gone straight to his midsection.

big waist are a product of heavy lifting also more drugs more food = strength gains in the squat and deadlift even moves like bent rows with heavy weight will increase muscle in the midsection that why people that progressivly get stronger and bigger have bigger waist even at low bodyfat

Digestive Enzymes and probiotics will help your digestion when increasing calories or just eating lots and lots of food

A poor digestion system = poor absorption

eat more , if ya havent noticed anything from the increased calories then ur not eating enough

if you start getting fat, and not gaining muscle, then you know time to up the gear

Bingo!

thanks! :D

and we have a saying in arabic....
خذوا الحكمة من أفواه المجانين
which literally translates to "take wisdom from the mouths of the mad" :)

buselmo,

If you eat anywhere 1500-2500 on cycle (tren gh etc..) and get to 210, 10% - what measures do you take to get down to 190(ish) 5% bodyfat? Surely not less than 1500-2500 calories. Just add in fat burners and cardio? Up the tren and gh dosage?

This is interesting train of thought and I myself am experiencing this when I eat small meals initiated by desire/hunger yet I remain full and in good shape on low dose.

People need to differientate between the sport of bodybuilding and their own personal happiness. It seems some people haven't figured that part out.

a) The sport of bodybuilding is inhumanly large musculatures at low bodyfat onstage.....to do that you have to do some certain things to get there. Why do a large amount of bodybuilders at the amateur level never get their pro card? Because they arent big enough and never get big enough. Who are the top placing guys at the pro level? They are either tremendously big and ripped or tremendously big with god given shape and ripped. Seen any shape bodybuilders who needed more size win any shows of late? With that getting inhumanly large comes a side effect of a bigger midsection usually.....it is what it is....according to succeeding in the sport. As far as someone like Jay Cutler.....you 40 year old guys in this forum a question for you.....any of you have the waist you did when you were 22 years old? LOL....
Does anyone in here think that I could take a Shawn Ray or a Flex Wheeler or a Cedric Mcmillan (who Im currently helping to get bigger) and somehow turn them into a Greg Kovacs waistline? IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN. Does anyone in here think I could take Kovacs or Yates or Tim Belknap and train them like Flex Shawn or Cedric and they would turn out to have a wasp waist? IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN. The same guys that pulled out all the stops and everyone is complaining about that they ended up with bigger waists....those guys ended up being MR Olympia/runner ups or high placings! Its the sport of bodyBUILDING....you cannot have the upper body and leg size of Jay Cutler with Mike Sorrentino from the Jersey Shores waist.

b) if you want to look like a guy who is a lean beach guy with a model body at about 190 to 215 pounds at 5'10" ......for petes sake dont follow what 5'10" 275 pound bodybuilders do......there is a big difference in how to build a Marky Mark Wahlburg and building Markus Ruhl.

c) Do what will make you happy as a bodybuilder (a small or big one) but if you think you are going to be 275 pounds at 5'10" with the exact same wasp waist you had at 200 pounds eating 2200 calories a day....good luck with that pipedream.... thats 75 pounds of tissue you need to put on....how much food would you need to eat to put on 75 pounds of just fat? A boatload. Now how much food would you need to eat to put on 75 pounds of muscle which is so much harder to accomplish?

d) Decide again what will make you happy as a person.....Jay Cutler doesnt have the genetics to beat some of the wasp waisted guys gunning for his title but he beats them by being a foot wider across the shoulders and overpowering them with too much muscle mass......

e) Anyone seen a guy with 20 inch arms with forearms as small as they were on his first day of lifting? Then why do you expect your waist to not get larger when you put a 50-75 pound backpack on every day (50-75 pounds more of muscle mass above your waist since you started lifting)

Good post Dante,

However very rarely you will see a smaller (yes smaller) shape guy win a show. I instantly thought of Stan Mcquay winning a 202 show and the ultra ripped vaughn Ettienne come to mind.

Good post Dante,

However very rarely you will see a smaller (yes smaller) shape guy win a show. I instantly thought of Stan Mcquay winning a 202 show and the ultra ripped vaughn Ettienne come to mind.

I agree but you are talking about a weight class limit (202) there....

I'm just amazed that you know The Situation's last name.. Great post, though.

Ive seen those Vodka shot protein ads way too much

oh man you are basically recommending to increase the dose instead of eat more, which is pretty much going against what everyone any any steroid forum ever said. I love these kinds of fearless posts. You make very good points

You guys honestly get more appetite on more drugs? The more I am on, the less appetite I have. Which makes sense theoretically since steroids are stimulants.

This is the way it works for me too. Especially with orals. But in general, the more I'm on, the less I want to eat.

oh man you are basically recommending to increase the dose instead of eat more, which is pretty much going against what everyone any any steroid forum ever said. I love these kinds of fearless posts. You make very good points

That's why I love Buselmo's posts. He backs up what he says with his own results and pics, and it is usually stuff that is against the grain.
I quoted a post of his in this thread and I don't think he saw it. Buselmo, if you read this, please check out my post.

Ive seen those Vodka shot protein ads way too much

I've never seen the show, but I saw that weirdo on a Comedy Central roast. He was the most horrible roaster in roast history. He didn't know the roasts were supposed to be comedic. He honestly thought you just get up to the podium and talk shit. It was hard to watch, I felt embarrassed for the guy.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws