over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More Plates More Dates YT

DrBeefcake777

Banned
Does anyone else watch these videos? One thing I realized watching his latest video on Santi Aragons prep stack was that my initial thoughts on Derek were spot on.. I always felt like this guy knew his shit scientifically and logically. Its nice to see someone put up content that makes sense and is in the best interest to educate the viewer. I dont usually like the askew opinions and thoughts some former IFBB pros and other "gear gurus" have to offer.

If you havent seen his vids, check him out of YT. I think he was a website too, but I practically livbe on Youtube for absorbing media.

He tends to lean to the proper dose rather than the higher dose side of the argument. He used to take a lot of gear but follows a less is more mindset now.

I like some of his video's, like the ones on estrogen, well thought out and researched but his "what did X actor take for this role" videos are retarded in my opinion. Take a look at doarian picture after his first cycle @ 19 years old running only 8 weeks of dbol I believe. He looks pretty damn good and some guys I know in the gym run grams per week for most of the year and barely look like they work out.

There's no way to tell how much juice someone is on based on a pic/video in a movie and give exact dosage/compound thoughts lol, completely ridiculous.

I like some of his video's, like the ones on estrogen, well thought out and researched but his "what did X actor take for this role" videos are completely retarded in my opinion. Take a look at doarian picture after his first cycle @ 19 years old running only 8 weeks of dbol I believe. He looks pretty damn good and some guys I know in the gym run grams per week for most of the year and barely look like they work out.

There's no way to tell how much juice someone is on based on a pic/video in a movie and give exact dosage/compound thoughts lol, completely ridiculous.

Oh for sure. I get what you mean. But as he states at times, people only care about the drugs and not the diet and training, etc.

I dont fault the man for making videos on what people will click on. Its not super click baity to where its cringe, and Im sure the guy is feeding his family well from those videos.\

He posts that medical advice disclaimer to make sure he stays monetized and isnt "glorifying" drug use, so that says to me his Youtube money is important to him.

His delts are great. Receptor city in that mans shoulders. When I watch his videos I am always jealous of his deltiods and want to go crush em immediately.

Given his line of work, etc I wonder what forums he is a member of? Its kinda funny to think of bc Im sure he frequents some. Derek if youre here whats up homie lol

he has some good stuff. Agreed on Santi Aragons prep cycle. His coach must be very ignorant . This is how you make clients worst esp in the health department

he has some good stuff. Agreed on Santi Aragons prep cycle. His coach must be very ignorant . This is how you make clients worst esp in the health department

Yeah and then you have them releasing their cycle information and people questioning the logic publicly. A couple things in there were def a bit off and it makes me wonder if they know something we dont, or if theyre just throwing extra shit in in hopes that it adds more hardness to an already dense and diced frame.\

I do get why he cut the Test out. That part I didnt agree or disagree with.

Did y'all not see Santis response?
And this mpmd guy thinks everyone is on a cycle.
Sonic must be on high var...

He made that vid with zero context to Santi’s situation.

He pulled test early bc that’s what they do bc when he leaves it he doesn’t drop weight. Don’t make weight don’t compete.

he’s not stacking AI’s...he’s replacing them. Aromasin for Adex.

Andrew Vu is his coach. He’s one of the best in the game. I worked with him myself. I didn’t pull test bc I didn’t need to bc weight wasn’t an issue. But he did replace my Aromasin for Adex 3-4 wks out.

Some of his stuff is good. He is the one who got me interested in looking at SIBO, which turned out to be very helpful.

I like his stuff. Seems to do very legit research to back up most of his advice. Agree about some of the what did x actor take videos seeming silly but I just click the stuff that interests me.

I know his estrogen/testosterone and neuro-protection was a vid I'm pretty sure I may have helped push him into helping lookover as I thought many people might wanna know that (and apparently did). His research seemed to match mine so was fun to save and just use his vid for any recapping of info in future.

Asked just in YouTube comments for more similar vids on neuro protection and genesis because roids can do this such as DHT even tho NO estro. Androgens produce this effect but need to be strong androgens I believe but estrogen may need to be present. Asked specifically about looking into the aromatizing/progestin like ment and about pure strong androgens. I think you could run mast or tren or a non aromatizer and Ralox and still get the genesis to happen but I didn't ask him to dig that deep and dunno if he'll look further for neural benefits or not tho.

Any other topics and vids have always matched my own research and pretty much just summed up and hour or two of googling into 5-10 mins of him talking. Hardly bother to verify if he talks about something I haven't researched yet at this point...

I like his stuff. Seems to do very legit research to back up most of his advice. Agree about some of the what did x actor take videos seeming silly but I just click the stuff that interests me.

I know his estrogen/testosterone and neuro-protection was a vid I'm pretty sure I may have helped push him into helping lookover as I thought many people might wanna know that (and apparently did). His research seemed to match mine so was fun to save and just use his vid for any recapping of info in future.

Asked just in YouTube comments for more similar vids on neuro protection and genesis because roids can do this such as DHT even tho NO estro. Androgens produce this effect but need to be strong androgens I believe but estrogen may need to be present. Asked specifically about looking into the aromatizing/progestin like ment and about pure strong androgens. I think you could run mast or tren or a non aromatizer and Ralox and still get the genesis to happen but I didn't ask him to dig that deep and dunno if he'll look further for neural benefits or not tho.

Any other topics and vids have always matched my own research and pretty much just summed up and hour or two of googling into 5-10 mins of him talking. Hardly bother to verify if he talks about something I haven't researched yet at this point...

Agreed his video was good but it was basically a summary of Dr. Rouziers lecture on the topic. Sign up @ worklinkmedical, its lectures for doctors so a bit more technical but worth it, check out his videos on estradiol and TRT. Dr. Rouzier has been discussing this for over a decade I believe and it's been a hot topic for the past few years especially on TRT boards.

Not sure what you mean by the "pure strong androgen" having neuro protection & "genesis", from my LIMITED understanding while androgen's can have pro cognitive effects it's the E2 providing the neuro protection and without it(E2) high androgens can cause damage over time (or to be more accurate the skewed ratio/lack of estro due to this would be causing the damage).

Yeah and then you have them releasing their cycle information and people questioning the logic publicly. A couple things in there were def a bit off and it makes me wonder if they know something we dont, or if theyre just throwing extra shit in in hopes that it adds more hardness to an already dense and diced frame.\

I do get why he cut the Test out. That part I didnt agree or disagree with.

Nah its common sense. Masteron is an ai and its plentyand hes not taking anything that aromatizes (tren, masteron, then halo). T I have experience with ai's itll crush your sex drive, and kill your joints.

Hell no estrogen alone can cause issues if not careful, have pre existing injuries, or train too heavy on elbows

it makes sense to me and Derek is right on the money with this one, intelligent in regards to hormones and how they work

He has some good videos, but like a lot of self-professed "science guys" or "evidence based" guys, they often forget about the concept of external validity. Things found in clinical research done where subjects are qualitatively different from enhanced male bodybuilder should not be used to draw conclusions about what is optimal or healthy for enhanced male bodybuilders. A great example would be citing research on how much AIs reduce estrogen; yet these subjects are mostly middle aged females with breast cancer... it's not going to have the same impact on a competitive bodybuilder.

. A great example would be citing research on how much AIs reduce estrogen; yet these subjects are mostly middle aged females with breast cancer... it's not going to have the same impact on a competitive bodybuilder.

Blood work on males taking an ai show otherwise. These are facts

Can you say, fiverr? Edit a little, then repeat it on cam.So can appear as intelligent.Looks at corners, up an down, an no one is there.Uses word's, most ppl don't use describing something.Still lives at home.

Can you say, fiverr? Edit a little, then repeat it on cam.So can appear as intelligent.Looks at corners, up an down, an no one is there.Uses word's, most ppl don't use describing something.Still lives at home.
you jealous ?

I don’t see what he educated me on regarding Santi cycle prep. 90% of the guys do that in prep to get harder n make weight.
If Santi is truthful about his dose; the guy is literally cruising with that small doses. I know NPC guys that take double that

Imo, what he stated about dhb being liver toxic is somewhat alarmist. When you go research the subject all you get is "more plates more dates" references. Somewhat fearmongering in my mind.

My own bloods after 14 weeks dhb, @300mg, 500mg sust, 50mg proviron, came back ast- 36, alt- 42. Hardly toxic in my case.

But all things being equal, was 300mg weekly enough to elicit a toxic result? The experiment continues..... but when you have a utube channel and spout shit off, and want credibility, you better get it right.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws