over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most bang for your buck fish oils?

Apologies I was going to attach pictures ! It didn't for some reason . this is the one . plenty of EPA/DHA in this. More or less similar to Carlson's or Nordic naturals :)

Attachments

• 1446559591370.jpg
    1446559591370.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 590
  • 1446559602354.jpg
    1446559602354.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 592
  • 1446559615733.jpg
    1446559615733.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 590
I use the Vitamin Shoppe Omega-3 Fish Oil. It's got 1050mg omega-3 fatty acids, consisting of 680mg EPA and 260mg DHA per serving.

Can get it off amazon for $10 for 60 soft-gels (one soft-gel equals one serving).

This is the brand and they use to have strawberry flavored so no fishy burps and to be honest a higher epa to dha makes my mood way better!!! Not sure why but damn i feel great overall!

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Apologies I was going to attach pictures ! It didn't for some reason . this is the one . plenty of EPA/DHA in this. More or less similar to Carlson's or Nordic naturals :)

Seems very low amount in 5ml. Just 1 gel cap of nutrigold has about almost the same as 5ml of this stuff. If price lpq then I'm sure it's fine to use.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

These are the best hands down

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Carlson-Elite-Omega-3-Natural-Flavor/dp/B003BVIBK6/ref=sr_1_5?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1446607822&sr=1-5&keywords=carlson+fish+oil"]Amazon.com: Carlson Labs Elite Omega-3, 800 mg, Gems Fish Oil Soft Gels, Natural Lemon Flavor, 120 Count: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519U-4XF5JL.@@AMEPARAM@@519U-4XF5JL[/ame]

Costco Kirkland - 300(1mg) softgels for 10 bucks...Tough to beat that.

True nutrition is who i got my 1,000 capsule gigantic bottle from last, and they are holding up well in the freezer as i type this! Pretty decent price and amount imo

Those of you taking a brand that isn't high in epa/dha are wasting your money and swallowing pills for no reason

True nutrition is who i got my 1,000 capsule gigantic bottle from last, and they are holding up well in the freezer as i type this! Pretty decent price and amount imo

I've done extensive research and at the end of the day they are indeed most bank for your buck.

Consumer lab reports said that the Kirkland brand fish oil was not only the cheapest per pill, but also was well preserved.

When they tested rancidity of different fish oils straight from the shelf, they found the Kirkland one was very consistent in quality.

Been getting them from Costco for a couple years now.

Seems very low amount in 5ml. Just 1 gel cap of nutrigold has about almost the same as 5ml of this stuff. If price lpq then I'm sure it's fine to use.

NY I just looked at this made in America nutrigold fish oil and I have noticed something I have a problem with .

Ingredients: Purified Fish Oil Concentrate (from MSC-certified sustainable, wild-caught, US Whitefish such as Walleye Pollock, North Pacific Whiting or Hake and/or North Pacific Cod from Alaskan deep ocean cold waters), Softgel (Bovine Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water), Natural Mixed Tocopherols.

I see whitefish, Pollock , whiting or Hake, cod

I do NOT see what I wanted to see which is the profile of the gods of the fish oils has

1) Nordic naturals
2) Carlosons

And even Natures answer lesser known brand what I take has the same profile as these industry leading two brands ...

And that is deep sea SMALL fish (anchovies , sardines and mackerel )

So the question we need to ask ourselves is why the top two industry best fish oil uses deep sea SMALL fish (anchovies , sardines and mackerel ) . Has to be the best source right ?

I am positive if Amazon gave anyone a call tomorrow and said right sir you have won a free lifetime supply of fish oil from us and u can have unlimited supply every month for you and your family. pick a brand .

99 percent of the people would say Nordic naturals or Carlson's liquid or gel caps lol

I think with nutrigold you do get loads epa dha indeed I can see that but not from the same great source what Nordic naturals or Carlson's use.

The only reason I take natures answer is because I found it to carry the same profile as these two leaders but they are extortion to buy in UK but for some strange reason nature answer (which is also an American brand) is significantly cheaper so I take it . I do take 10 ml a day not the recommended dose of 5 ml on the label so doublr the dose . I think that's not bad epa eha daily dose.

Last edited:
I've done extensive research and at the end of the day they are indeed most bank for your buck.

But you said you need to take 10-12 of them. Which brand has the best amount of EPA?DHA per pill, if you are not worried about price?

But you said you need to take 10-12 of them. Which brand has the best amount of EPA?DHA per pill, if you are not worried about price?

Yeah but who cares it has the most of everything in the entire bottle for the price.

Nutrigold has the best amount per pill though but works out to 2 x the cost of TN brand.

I do NOT see what I wanted to see which is the profile of the gods of the fish oils has

1) Nordic naturals
2) Carlosons

Good point. I do have a big bottle of Carlsons I take but I'm not well versed on what's the best fish source to use in fish oils.

Good point. I do have a big bottle of Carlsons I take but I'm not well versed on what's the best fish source to use in fish oils.

Well I have read a bit on this and all literature points to wild caught small deep water fish from the Norwegian sea seems to be the holy grail of the most expensive fish oil . obviously Nordic naturals does insane amount of 3rd party testing and crazy quality control making their products cost go high. They take it to some next level.

All I try to do is match the SOURCE to nordic naturals and Carlson's profile with paying least I can lol Nature answer seems the best bet for me :)

**broken link removed**

Wow, 3200mg of EPA/DHA per tsp?

How is the taste? Any recommendation for flavors?

Looks good but it is the worst bang for your buck. TN is1/3 the cost when adding up total omegas in the entire bottle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity