advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr. Meadows - How to stomach Vacuum like a Pro !

Wonton

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Started watching Meadows Videos after he passed - and the information that he gives out freely and the depth of knowledge is unbelievable. The Yo Yo tricks? Come on !!! That young man is remarkable as well.

If you haven't been through his videos I advise those that need more info to start watching....especially ...well there is no especially - his training videos are awesome and his question and answer sessions give out so much info.

But I know a few of us can use this video - so I'm posting it up

Good video John is the best. That's how I've always done them not sure if it really helps me much, distention seems to be more effcted by food volume.

Are there any more exercises we can add to these to train the TVA?

Good video John is the best. That's how I've always done them not sure if it really helps me much, distention seems to be more effcted by food volume.

Are there any more exercises we can add to these to train the TVA?
Dead bugs and hollow body holds are a great way to train the TVA also

I did 6 and 4 like in video. Could only hold 14 to 12 seconds - holding breath - while sucking in - you end up sucking wind!

My wife said on the stand-ups I look like I haven't eaten in a year

Let's see if I can be consistent and do this every morning

Dead bugs and hollow body holds are a great way to train the TVA also
Thanks. Do planks and the ab roller also work the TVA? I've heard the ab roller is worthless but I feel like it does help with forcing you to keep your core tight which is similar to a plank

Thanks. Do planks and the ab roller also work the TVA? I've heard the ab roller is worthless but I feel like it does help with forcing you to keep your core tight which is similar to a plank
Planks do yes. Not sure on the ab roller. It requires stabilization so I would imagine it would to some degree

You might learn little things - example guy asked him in one of his Question and answer - digestion issue

Meadows said - don't drink anything 20 min before eating ..and don't drink anything 20 min after eating - utilizing this he said he has solved 80% digestion issues his clients would bring to him.

You might learn little things - example guy asked him in one of his Question and answer - digestion issue

Meadows said - don't drink anything 20 min before eating ..and don't drink anything 20 min after eating - utilizing this he said he has solved 80% digestion issues his clients would bring to him.
I use the dont drink before and after meals and it really helps with digestion.

What will you do to get HUGE !!!!

When you’re eating chicken and rice 3-4x a day, you have to drink water to get it down lol

When you’re eating chicken and rice 3-4x a day, you have to drink water to get it down lol
Yeah the thought of not drinking any liquids during a meal is so foreign to me. Never even tried but I imagine it’s dry as fuck lol.

Any guys here do this?

Yeah the thought of not drinking any liquids during a meal is so foreign to me. Never even tried but I imagine it’s dry as fuck lol.

Any guys here do this?
Yes, for all my meals. I have frozen green beans with all my rice meals that thaws when I microwave them and I add a little bit of water to the rice to keep things moist but zero drinking pre, during or after.

I do beef and rice or fish and rice and have zero issues, maybe you’re over cooking your meat?

Any guys here do this?
Yea generally my rice and meat has a bit of moisture veggies usually help a lot, salsa, soy sauce, mustard, or other low cal sauces if needed. If you are reheating rice add a splash of water to your bowl so it steams it.

Yes, for all my meals. I have frozen green beans with all my rice meals that thaws when I microwave them and I add a little bit of water to the rice to keep things moist but zero drinking pre, during or after.
Same story, I do the corn, pea, carrot vegetable blend usually.

Same story, I do the corn, pea, carrot vegetable blend usually.
Lol we made pretty much the same post.

I think some science guys have disputed this saying you’d have to drink a ton of water to dilute the stomach acid to any noticeable degree but it seems to help me 🤷🏽‍♂️

The great :)! I still use his programs to this day. Running gamma bomb atm

Im gonna give that vacuum a go

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear