over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mrs. Strunk and EvilTemptress & others at Indiana States 2007

F

Future

Got to meet Kim again and finally see the infamous Mrs. Strunk in the flesh at the Indiana State show in Fort Wayne. Both looked great. Kim took the women's overall title. Mrs Strunk put in a great routine as a guest performer. Finally met Strunk who has a fondness of donuts like myself. I do feel for him being without a Krispy Kreme near him. Nice guy. He and Julia really have done their homework. Kim and her husband are just very cool. Nice, nice people. Looking forward to meeting up with them and training. AND I cant forget the legendary FRANCOSTEIN aka Bulldog21. The guy is just awesome. Great person that I could talk with for more time than either one of us should be allowed.

Here are a couple of clips:

First Julia's routine...and yes I totally sucked with the camera. She has conditioning that was what most men wish for. Very lean. Awesome chest and delts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXWdREDjrHk

Kim looked really fabulous! Tami kept commenting on her delts. Just really awesome. And she has some wicked ink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrOaCwBVdic

Congrats Eveiltempress on the win and a big congrats to Julia for getting to guest pose.

You dont get to see too many women guest pose these days. That must have been an honor.

I'll second what main has just said. Well done ladies!

And I'd also like to add....Eviltemptress, your looking VERY HOT!!!! I mean good, yeah thats it, good. ;)

awesome ...thanks for sharing.... :D

Thank you guys! Strunk has been awesome to work with and Mrs. Strunk/Ms. Muscles is just an incredible friend and mentor to have. She is so motivating and postive!! A win is always a blessing, but I still need work. That being said, I look better than I ever have, so a personal achievement for me thus far.

It was great to see everyone at the show, and Bulldog21 is just Ginormous!!!! Great to see you Franco. Shawn and Tami-very nice to see you both and thanks for the video!

On a side note, the ink is slowly becoming a thing of the past. I need a few more sessions on my shoulders and back-at this point they are hardly noticable on stage, but the ankles are next on the list to go.

Now, time to see what changes we can make for Vegas so I don't have my ass handed to me! lol Just waitin on master Yoda's instructions!!!

Last edited:
It was great seeing you guys too!!! I always forget how freaking BIG you are future.....jeez!!

Eviltemptress looked Awsome Congrats to her win!!!

Ms. Strunk.......WOW......I can honestly say she was harder than almost the whole novice men's field with the exception of a few guys.....She is ready.....

Overall it was a great show.....big Props to Sanjiv Neal who won the Overall....It was much deserved.....A little history we battled 3 years ago in the nivice heavyweight class which was won by Miketasher on here and Sanjiv finished second and I third....ahh the memories....LOL....

It was great seeing you guys too!!! I always forget how freaking BIG you are future.....jeez!!

Eviltemptress looked Awsome Congrats to her win!!!

Ms. Strunk.......WOW......I can honestly say she was harder than almost the whole novice men's field with the exception of a few guys.....She is ready.....

Overall it was a great show.....big Props to Sanjiv Neal who won the Overall....It was much deserved.....A little history we battled 3 years ago in the nivice heavyweight class which was won by Miketasher on here and Sanjiv finished second and I third....ahh the memories....LOL....

I am not big. I just wearing a bodysuit. It helps! :) You however looked like a tank. I think I was bigger than the 78 year old guy though.

Sanjiv was a truck! Seemed like a neat guy.

you ladies are incredible!! congratulations EvilTemptress on your win.

thanks, Future, for posting and keeping the motivation UP

Future, I only had 4 choc iced filled doughnuts and I ate them out of sight backstage away from everyone so I didn't hurt anyone but myself.LOL I eat so bad when I'm at these shows. Good thing I'm retired from competing.haha The USA's in Vegas will be tough on my waist line with the buffets. I have to try all of them out so when Mrs Strunk is done, I can tell her which ones are the best.:D

my boy did the teen there again this year he is only 16 but learnin what works for him.last year he peaked the day befor and this year the night after we got home lol.we will get it straight by the time it counts.around 19.

by the way you both looked great.

It was the Indiana State show, held in Ft Wayne, In. If I'm not mistaken, it will be back in Indianapolis next year. It's always a very well run show and at a beautiful theater.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws