over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Must Read: Experiment on Women

Last edited:
it was an interesting thought, which is why all of you complaining about the thread read the entire post and even commented on it.

I agree with your observation that the low hits on the younger profile is because younger girls aren't as interested in money, no question. The fact that you were shirtless had an effect in the number of hits but you were shirtless in all three posts, so the effect of being topless would have been a constant.

I work as an RN at a large teaching hospital. There are lots of single female staff here so a guy would have no reason to date online. I vote for women thinking its too good to be true or that the guy is just looking for sex.

None of this matters. When it comes to women you have 2 choices:

1) Dysfunctional
2) Psycho

Pick your poison, strap in and hold on for the ride!!!

I think the reason the women didn't respond to Ex 1 was maby becasue they are a bit intimidated and think they aren't good enough. just my 2 cents

What I was thinking. Some young people have the impression that people that make a good living are stuck up too.

Exp 1 - if you are good looking, with abs, a doctor, with a high income and young - you sound like a dream guy, so they all probably thought you are a scammer.

Damn, why didnt I think of that!

Actually, I don't understand why a 27 year old doctor pulling in 150k would need to go online for a date.:D

Don't know about that one. Ive seen many docs that young that work so many long hours and work is their whole life. Having an online site makes it easy for them to meet someone when they dont have a lot of time to waste going out to bars etc. Heck, once you get out of college it becomes really hard to meet quality women in the real world. If I hadnt met my wife at college I dont know what I would have done, I would have probably been using a web site.

Don't know about that one. Ive seen many docs that young that work so many long hours and work is their whole life. Having an online site makes it easy for them to meet someone when they dont have a lot of time to waste going out to bars etc. Heck, once you get out of college it becomes really hard to meet quality women in the real world. If I hadnt met my wife at college I dont know what I would have done, I would have probably been using a web site.

I guess my real point is that any handsome 27 year old doctor pulling in 150k would not be single for very long thus no need for the internet. The ladies would be throwing themselves at him. I've worked in healthcare and have seen it. When I was 27 and married I had plenty of girls. Interested in me. And I ain't no doctor:)

I may just be conspiring here, but I think his real 'experiment' is on us:eek:

I think it may have been a different dynamic on a paid dating website....paying shows a different level of commitment....just a thought, POF is a free site.

Haha this is great, a buddy of mine did the same thing! It was hilarious the responses he got

I guess my real point is that any handsome 27 year old doctor pulling in 150k would not be single for very long thus no need for the internet. The ladies would be throwing themselves at him. I've worked in healthcare and have seen it. When I was 27 and married I had plenty of girls. Interested in me. And I ain't no doctor:)

Well, the doctor that did my angiogram and cleaned out my coronary artery is unmarried and in his early 40s. The guy works 60 hours a week or more, guess he just loves work. He goes right from the cath lab to the office to see patients, no break. The one day I was there to see him he still had on his lab coat and it was covered in a good amount of blood! Some docs are just hardcore that way and have little time for socializing and meeting women.

What I was thinking. Some young people have the impression that people that make a good living are stuck up too.

That plus alot of women in their early 20s are not stable in a career so they think that a Doctor at 27 is stable and wants somebody stable. So they pretty much disregard themself

You do realise that your salary isn't listed on POF?

The girls probably just thought you were lying when you said you were 27 ;)

Actually, I don't understand why a 27 year old doctor pulling in 150k would need to go online for a date.:D

It is extremely hard meeting succesful women in this world, helps weed out alot of women honestly.

It would have been interesting to see how many responses you got, had you left out your salary in each of those cases! It would show who is really interested in getting to see what you're all about as opposed to the possible gold diggers that are looking for a sugar daddy (Not all but some)!!

Agreed and like others pointed out....the 27 yr old making over $150K seems a little sketchy. Why would he be on a free site like POF??? Why not a paid site like Match or Singledoctors.com?? If that's even a site...:D

Exp 1 - if you are good looking, with abs, a doctor, with a high income and young - you sound like a dream guy, so they all probably thought you are a scammer.

This would have been my first thought.

Introduction: Since the beginning of the year I have been curious about how women perceive me. This includes my physical appearance, age, and occupation. I am 220lbs with an excellent six pack, 37 years old, and a doctor at a large hospital. Many nurses at work say I look much younger than my age and want to go out with me. I decided to test the waters in January and perform an experiment on a free dating website (POF).

Design: I took a nice picture of myself with my shirt off. I posted the picture in one major city in Florida, Texas, California, and Ohio. In my profile I listed my age and occupation. I left the picture up for two weeks than removed it. Three months later I posted the same picture in the same cities however this time I changed either my age or occupation. Three months later I repeated the same procedure and once again changed either my age or occupation.

Experiment #1: I listed my age as 27 and occupation as doctor (salary greater than $150,000). I received zero messages from women. Absolutely nothing. I was very shocked.

Experiment #2: I listed my age as 27 and occupation as construction (salary less than $50,000). I received a generous amount of messages from women in their 20's.

Experiment #3: I listed my age as 37 and occupation as doctor (salary greater than $150,000). I received mass messages from women in their late 30's and 40's. They were very aggressive in their messages and nature of approach.

Discussion: From these experiments I formed two conclusions. First, older women want mature, stable men. They are attracted to men with decent jobs and high income. Second, younger women may be turned off by men with high income. They may perceive these men as being too smart (nerds) and no fun to be around. They may also be intimidated in some way by smart men.

i forget the documentary i saw it on but there have been several studdies done that look at similar things, they usually show a guy and change the story then ask women to rate how atractive they find him. the same guy with various backgrounds got all kinds of different responces.

funny how shollow we are...

may have been discovery science of sex appeal or something like that...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131