over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experiment With Sustanon

OuchThatHurts said:
Here is one place where the info on EOD injections is posted:

http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr/

This same info is also available to steroid-encyclopaedia.com and steroidworld.com members, but you have to be a member to view the links (both are pay sites). The SE.com version includes bloodwork results for this dosing schedule

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K. here's the result of my little experiment. Gotta tell you i am very happy to have come across your article.
Just a heads up, I used Andropen.

Well here's my up date on injections every 8 days...First of i want to say this little experiment will be inconclusive due to the fact that i do not have access to a blood test....but haveing said that i was very surprised at the outcome.

wk. 1-3 .5 ml. eod.... Not much was happening...

wk. 4-6 1 ml. eod....Proviron 25 mg. ed........ Gained 11lb. Poundages are going up steady with each workout.... That feeling of well being was there, but it would be up for 3 days or so and than i would feel down for the same amount of time... My libido was in the same pattern.....

wk. 7 1 ml. eod.....Proviron 25 mg. ed......Poundages are still going up, but i find myself struggling with it....No weight gain,non....that feeling of well being is not there, i feel kinda shitty accually...libido same....My muscles have that "flat" look about them...

wk. 8 monday...4 ml....Proviron 25 mg. ed......The second day (Wed.) that feeling of wellbeing is back...Libido is up...It is now day 7 ( mon).. I have gained 7lb.!!!! The feeling of wellbeing has been steady all week as well as my libido...My muscles have that "full" look about them....My strength is way up, i always made a point of adding at least 3 to 5lb. to my lifts and than do the required amount of reps, well my reps are way up with each lift. Another words, i exceed the required reps, by as much as 3 reps..

Needless to say i'm really happy with how this turned out. Tommorrow will be day 8 (tues) and i will do another 4ml.

Damn, Ouch, this has carried on to be an awesome thread man. Thanks.

Shiittt maybe hes on to something. OTH did you START off your cycle like this? How long did it take for it to kick in?

TP4U, yes, but my second cycle. I did not start off my first cycle like this but I wasted 2 months trying to get that stuff to make me feel pumped all the time. My SECOND cycle was shorter but here is the cool part: I started off (I was pissed mind you) with 1 gram (4cc's made for quite a session) but I didn't have to front load! The prop (30mg x 4 = 120mg) kicked in nicely the very next afternoon/evening and everything prety much stayed good until a few weeks in and I switched up to 6cc's (1.5 grams)... 5 days after my last "big" injection, I just did 100-150 and then 200mg prop EOD for three weeks and popped right into PCT. I had to cut it short because I already was running late due to a belated delievery, and my test e/deca/win depot cycle had already arrived from my HRC. So it wasn't a long cycle (7 weeks) but it was a good one from the very start to 2 days before PCT. Not bad at all for a test-only drill. But don't forget about this: for those 7 weeks it was almost 30 amps of sust and 20ml's of prop... It wouldn't be the cheapest test-only cycle you could do.

I can't stress this enough... I still have much better results with enanthate and cypionate and I'm simply saying if I had to use sust again, I certainly know how I would do it. For me, personally.

Some guys LOVE mixed formulas. Even some of my lifting buds. Someone asked the other day how to dose a tren formula with (I think) tren A, primo, and tren e....mixed! I thought about that for a while and I honestly had no idea. 150mg/ml, 50mg of each ester. :confused:

I just don't see the benefit to cycling blends is all. Maybe someone can tell me the benefit of it?

Last edited:
O/T

And for those of you scientific geeks that just HAD to know LOL

yes, bumblebees can not only fly but quite well in fact. The idea that there is no scientific evidence to support it, was debunked many, maaaany years ago.

Check out:

**broken link removed**

and

http://physicsweb.org/articles/news/5/10/9

O/T. Thanks, OTH.

My point is that for many people Sustanon is more than the sum of its parts. Most people that like Sustanon due so without the need for some exotic dosing schedule.

We could post a thread about any type of gear we would like, there will always be detractors and those that say "I love the stuff." Which is why I said you can't make the statement that Sustanon is not really a good choice for BBers. The correct statement would have been that Sustanon would not be a good choice for YOU.

terryd5150 said:
My point is that for many people Sustanon is more than the sum of its parts. Most people that like Sustanon due so without the need for some exotic dosing schedule.

We could post a thread about any type of gear we would like, there will always be detractors and those that say "I love the stuff." Which is why I said you can't make the statement that Sustanon is not really a good choice for BBers. The correct statement would have been that Sustanon would not be a good choice for YOU.
Actually the correct statement was "But is it a good choice for BBers? Not really." I CAN make the statement. I DID make the statement, and I STAND BY the statement.

I cleaned up your most recent post and the thread and left that which pertains to the original topic.

I have to give you your first warning though because I told you in PM and in here that any flaming would not be tolerated.

Last edited:
SUST

I ALLSO HAVE BEEN USEING SUS AND DECA 3 TIMES A WEEK AND SEEING MINIMAL GAINS AND ALL THE OTHER PROBLEMS. AND AFTER READING ALL OF THIS IT MIGHT BE WHY. SO BEFOR I CHANGE WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING I WANT TO MAKE SURE I HAVE IT WRITE. SO 750MG OF SUS AND 200MG OF DECA LET'S SAY ON MONDAY'S AND NO MORE THE REST OF THE WEEK? DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE OF AM OR PM? AND ALL AT ONCE?

I don't know if less than a gram will have the same effect. My experience was with 1-1.5g.

It's very possible that the effects seen were due to the large amount of oil still in depot plus the peak of the decanoate ester plasma levels being around 6-7 days.

Hope goes well.

Headed for your second warning...

1, 1.5, 2 Gs? You guys are up there. The most I ever used was 500mg a week. My natural test level is through the roof however so maybe that about makes it even. Anyway, 1.5 definitely seems high to me Ouch.

very good point

Kaiser, I meant to post this in another thread but since you brought it up. I got a few PM's to the effect so I should address something. For years, I did great (and still do) keeping my test dosage between 400-600mg/wk. It always seemed there was very little difference if I went much over that and anything less than that was not as productive. It was a 'sweet spot' of sorts. We've talked about having naturally high levels of testosterone (as I do myself) but even 200mg of test will shut down whatever natural level you have going on (almost completely). Your leydig cells just lie dormant as the pulse of LH just isn't there. So I can't look at my natural level (around 800ng/dL) and just add the extra test on top of that.

What I can say is, and I have absolutely NO evidence to back me up but when I go really high >1g, I do notice a big difference that I can't explain. I would normally assume test would follow a dose respondent curve. I can't say that for certain anymore. 4-600mg's makes me feel good and workout much more intense, with better recovery BUT going really high for that last month before you begin to taper down a little and prepare for PCT really blasts me into another level. Especially since it's at the point in the cycle where you're not getting the punch you did during your first couple or few months of the cycle. So for me, when I say 1 gram/8 days, it wouldn't seem as drastic if I said I was doing 1mL every other day.

You're right thought, it is a high dose and precautions should be taken to avoid estrogenic side effects. This entire thread discusses a protocol which should not be used by anyone who doesn't have some extensive HRT experience.

OuchThatHurts said:
You're right thought, it is a high dose and precautions should be taken to avoid estrogenic side effects.

Hehe, if I took that much my nipples would look like Buick hubcaps... :D

LOL

Jackie told me they're already huge... but I think she said "Chrysler hubcaps" so you still have a good way to go before you get my dinner plates...

MASS INJ

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE WENT WITH MASS INJ AND THIS IS THE WAY TO GO. IT HAS ONLY BEEN 4 DAYS AND I FEEL THE DIFFERENCE AT 750MG OF SUST AND 200MG OF DECA. FOR THE LAST 4 DAYS I DONT FEEL LIKE I WANT TO SLEEP ALL THE TIME, PUMP IS BETTER. NOW LET'S SEE WHAT IT DOES FOR STRENGHT IT HAS BEEN UP THERE SO ANYTHING ELSE IS A HELP. ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN A FEW DAYS. NOW LET'S SEE WHAT THE NEXT FEW WEEK'S BRING.

Power43 said:
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE WENT WITH MASS INJ AND THIS IS THE WAY TO GO. IT HAS ONLY BEEN 4 DAYS AND I FEEL THE DIFFERENCE AT 750MG OF SUST AND 200MG OF DECA. FOR THE LAST 4 DAYS I DONT FEEL LIKE I WANT TO SLEEP ALL THE TIME, PUMP IS BETTER. NOW LET'S SEE WHAT IT DOES FOR STRENGHT IT HAS BEEN UP THERE SO ANYTHING ELSE IS A HELP. ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN A FEW DAYS. NOW LET'S SEE WHAT THE NEXT FEW WEEK'S BRING.

Good to hear. Keep us up to date, cause I still have a shit load of sust laying around. Good to see our little Dr. Josef Mengele otherwise known as OuchThatHurst made some good headway with this stuff.

I much rather just use some thing like cyp or prop to keep testosterone levels consistent. I don't think it can be good for your body to have your test levels fluctuate up and down non stop. I actually like the idea also of mixing test like prop and enath together. PROP EOD w/ cyp or enath at 400-600mg.

Dave_19 said:
I much rather just use some thing like cyp or prop to keep testosterone levels consistent. I don't think it can be good for your body to have your test levels fluctuate up and down non stop. I actually like the idea also of mixing test like prop and enath together. PROP EOD w/ cyp or enath at 400-600mg.
Yup. Agree. I think everyone arrives at that point once they realize that they're not getting 4 or 5 or whatever amounts of test. It's all the same thing, just that much harder to dose correctly.

I think stable levels are definitely the thing to strive for but your natural levels aren't very steady. You're high in the morning, less at night, less under stress, more if you train, etc.

Why do you think combining enanthate with EOD prop will keep you steadier? Is this something you've definitely noticed? If so, I'll have to take the method for a test drive myself... Even though I hate EOD injects because I'm a pussy, I sort of have to do ED right now anyway because of a very short ester.

Ok started on Monday. A little history - I broke a few fingers in my hand last October and then Tore My rotator and herniated a disk in my neck in November. I was out of the gym until last month. I'm finally 100% healthy and I look and feel nothing like I did last summer. I normally walk around 210 at 5'9 @ 10% when "on" I get up to 220 sometimes, but I don't like the feel of being too heavy. i do other sports besides liftng and being too heavy kills my cardio. Well right now I'm about 194 and BF is thru the roof. I am the fattest and smallest I've been in YEARS. BUT - I'm healthy again and ready for the transformation.

So this past memorial weekend I did some bodyguard work and I didn't get up until about 4pm on Monday, but I was ready. Shoot 1000mgs of Powerline Sust and figured I'd be ready to go for a late night workout. NO WAY. I was exhuasted from the weekend. Well by night time, the infamous Sust Flu had kicked in. I had huge fever, couldn't sleep, felt dizzy, etc. The shot sites(both glutes) were tender, but nothing outrageous. I've had shots where I couldn't sit down. This was just a little tender and uncomfortable, but no knots, or redness or real pain. Tuesday I felt like shit. Went home early from work and came home and slept. Fever was gone, but I still felt dizzy and had a headache. Today woke up and still a little dizzy, but after some tylenol and dramamine I was good to go by lunch time. So I'm headed to the gym in about and hour.

I really don't think that 1000mgs was too much. I have not been "on" in about a year, but a normal go at it is 750-900mgs of Test, 400-600 of EQ and 75mgs of Tren EOD. Sometimes a little more sometimes less but nothing too crazy. This time I plan on doing the 1000mgs of Sust every 8 days and 30mgs of Dbol a day for a few weeks. Might drop it down to 750 and add some EQ depending on how I feel next week when i take my next set of shots.

I'll keep you posted on my progress and what I think. Although I really won't be that good of an indicator because no matter what I do - I'm gonna grow:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131