over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experiment With Sustanon

Im curious if u can start the big injections method halfway through a cycle. Im on about week 4 and have been doing 1 amp E3D, Im interested in switchin over to 1-1.5 g per week in one day. Should i just run the rest at E3D or is it safe to switch pinning methods?

It just occurred to me as i was reading this that the information that OTH has given definitely rings true. I have been thinking back to my first cycle with sust(1 amp every monday for 10 weeks) and the results that i got off of the cycle. i believe i ended up gaining close to 20lbs and kept the majority of that after coming off. I have never been able to replicate that type of result and have never again done the same type of 1x per week dosing.

i still get results off of sust but never like the very first time. Awesome article OTH and bump for great info.

so in reality theres actually no beneficial gains to be made with sust then?i have had friends in the past that used dosages of 500mg/wk m-th after frontloading 1,000mg the first week with good results.i think their cycles were about 12-14wks in duration and reported good strength and decent mass gains.do you think they were just the lucky ones that happened to respond well to it?

Wow!! Awesome Read! A lot to take in, but great information here! I am about to start a sust deca cycle. Question if I do the dose of sust all at once one time per week(3ml-750mg) is it ok to take the deca at one shot per week or should it be split into two. 500-600mg of deca a week. I have always shot deca twice a week in the past.

Wow I am so glad I read this just before I was going to fire up my first cycle using Sust only @ 1 amp twice weekly (500mg/week). I am currently 32 at 200lbs 5'10" at 12% BF and would like to "alter" for the cycle to make it better, yet still "safe" for the newbie. Any advice so that I can order the additional gear and sail away to some good gains :D

Last edited:
I have been using sustanon doing EOD dosing. I am going to give this method a try tommorow. Great article!

check out basskilleronline.com.he's got an interesting take on the whole sust dillema.i think it tuns out to be ED injections,but not at the full dose of 250 mg.seems like a pretty good read if you're that deep into sust.i think i'm just gonna do it the old mon-thurs route and see how i respond along with 3-400 mg/wk of deca.by the time i get all my gear ready i'll have it all mapped out for you guys to critique it.

5ft8 150lbs, 22yrs, trained 7yrs, hard gainer, would sust only 250 a week help put on the mass? considering i know how to diet and train

Sust at 500mgs a week, one shot would be better and worth your time if your going to stick your self. Make sure you have all the needed PCT's/AI's/ HCG.

MY first cycle ever was 500mgs sust in one shot, once a week. I gained 20-25lbs in 12 weeks (not talking about quality, muscle vs water, just quantity).
I got super strong. It was noticable at work. People were literally asking if I was on Gear.

So Pin the whole 4cc's in one injection site? or split it up into 2cc's for two different injection sites?

So Pin the whole 4cc's in one injection site? or split it up into 2cc's for two different injection sites?

I would say it depends on where you are pining...I do 2 cc a week sus in my tri goes in like butter

proceed with caution

If you've never uses Sustanon before, I'd proceed with caution. I used it years ago and it gave me great gains and made me very strong, but the shots hurt like hell. Some people don't have any prob. with it, others, like me, it's like getting kicked in the ass cheek by a donkey once-a-week. I used the redijects and only did 1cc. It hurt so much it just wasn't worth it. I can't imagine what 4cc would have done. And I've done plenty of 3 & 4 cc shots with primo no prob. So, if you want to do 2,3, or 4 cc, I'd BEGIN with just 1, or even 1/2 to see how you react. BTW, I'm new HERE, and don't claim to know near as much as the top dogs here, but I've been in this game for over 25 years...

Hey all, Im very new to this site. This thread caught my eye. I noticed this thread is very old, but still wondered if anyone might be able to help me. Im wanting to try Ouch That Hurts approach of every 7 to 8 day dosing. The blend Im wanting to use is a "Super Test 450" from iVitamins. The blend is listed as follows:

32 mg test acetate
147 mg test decanote
73 mg test prop
73 mg test phenylprop
125 mg test cyp

Assuming its all legit, could one assume the same approach to this substance as listed with the Sustanon would work too?? The blends seem very similar, mines just a lil stronger. Will be stacking homebrew Fina 100mg EOD, front 4 weeks A50, remaining 6 weeks Dbol. Thanks in advance for anyones imput or advice......take care

For me, Sustanon for EOD and it works really well. Ran it with EQ.

I'd like to give this gem a nice lil bump, has anyone else tried this dosing protocol of ONE injection per week, regardless of total dosage?

While we're at it, let's talk about ester preference in general; who prefers Sustanon to Enanthate or Cypionate?

This also interests Me with all of the high dosed Sust type blends out there...1 & done sounds good to My labrat..lol

for my friends first cycle, he is doing 3 amps all at once every ten days, he is responding really well and in the future i would recommend this method for a sustanon protocol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear