over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my first time synthol use...bad

pushed7

Newbies
hey guys, well I needed to vent this one finally, maybe get some advice from a professional, since the ones im paying dont know. Well, it began about 2 months ago, Ive been wanting to try synthol for a while, and I finally decided to give it a go. Its not that anybody part was lagging, I just wanted bigger bices, calfs, ect. I got my bottle on a saturday afternoon, I can still remember the day 2 months ago, I felt totaly normal and healthy. I injected 2cc deep into each bicep muscle belly, It felt pretty good, muscles were really tight, pumped almost. I was really siked! A couple hours later, I began to feel really annoyed, wierd, sweaty, loss of balence, ect. I went to bed, the next day, I was really dizzy, head hurt, losing my balence alot. I checked my Blood pressure 183/103?? Holy shit, for the next coulpe days I stayed in bed, the symptoms persisted, blood pressure readings continued to be very high. 2 weeks later still feeling like shit I went to the doctor, he gave me beta blocker.I was on beta blocker for 10days, syptoms did not change, nor did BP. I went baxk to doctor, its been a month now, the doctor gave me a calcium channel blocker to take w/ the Bblocker. I went back to him 10 days later only for my BP to have droped to 160/96, still high. He gave me a ace inhibitor to take with bblocker, Ive know been on this for 2 wks, bp is 140/94.I told him what I had done on my first visit, he told me he didnt know if my bp will ever go back to normal, he said it could or it could stay out of wack and high for the rest of my life. The ace meds make me feel like I am 90 years old. I dont want to take all these pills for the rest of my life, I feel like the pills are damaging my heart just as high bp would. Im in a nightmare, how can this happen to a person who was completly healthy before taking the 1 injection of synthol? Can anyone tell me if this shit is still in my system, or will my BP ever go back to normal without all these meds? Thanks for any help.

What kind of synthol? I've never heard of anything like you're describing.

Big A will have to comment on this but, I don't think it was the Syntherol??! So many other variables are involved and could be the cause of this...What other supps were you taking, other gear, medications, etc, etc??!

I'm by far an expert on the subject and have only been running Syntherol for a few bodyparts but, from everything I've read on all boards and from what I've seen first hand, there had to be something else involved?! I never seen nor heard of anything like this happpening??! Like I said, Big A will have to comment on this.....

Last edited:
Big A will have to comment on this but, I don't think it was the Syntherol??! So many other variables are involved and could be the cause of this...What other supps were you taking, other gear, medications, etc, etc??!

I'm by far no expert on the subject and have only been running Syntherol for a few bodyparts but, from everything I've read on all boards and from what I've seen first hand, there had to be something else involved?! I never seen nor heard of anything like this happpening??! Like I said, Big A will have to comment on this.....

agreed... and besides why did you inject 2cc's right off the bat into each muscle? that does not follow the protocol. The situation sounds strange.

Last edited:
What product were you using?

I'm by far an expert on the subject and have only been running Syntherol for a few bodyparts but, from everything I've read on all boards and from what I've seen first hand, there had to be something else involved?! I never seen nor heard of anything like this happpening??! Like I said, Big A will have to comment on this.....

I Def need big a's feedback. I was running nothing at the time, had been off for over 5 weeks. I dont drink or smoke, nor do I use rec drugs besides supplyments. It def WAS the ESKILENE synthol I used, hours after I injected it, I have not been the same person, and have been living a nightmare.

agreed... and besides why did you inject 2cc's right off the bat into each muscle? that does not follow the protocol. The situation sounds strange.

It does sound very strange, Ive been thinking about it for the last 2 months, going to my doctor every week really sucks, especially when you have no insurance. However, It is happening, and is not a figment of my imagination. I actually was going to use DAVE P's protocol of 3cc 3x a week, but started off with the 2cc....wrong move to even use it. I'm just looking for some intellegant solutions on why my body reacted this way, and will it ever go back to normal. All I can come up with is that my body doesnt like it(obiously) and its still in my system. Its been 9 weeks though.

Hey guys I asked him to come over here from another board. I told him you guys would be much more informative even more so BIG A. Hopefully we have another good member who can learn before something like this happens again.

I know bro, Ive never heard of anything like it either. Im cursed?? I used eskilene.

You actually used "ESIKCLEAN" from Derek Anthony's site, correct? This one?

Attachments

• esiclen.jpg
    esiclen.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 2,829
wow 2ccs that is alot to start with. did you follow proper protocal? like did you go through the sterilization process? no i am not trieng to be a dick at all by asking. seems like there are a few variables here. who made the synthol you used?

Hey guys I asked him to come over here from another board. I told him you guys would be much more informative even more so BIG A. Hopefully we have another good member who can learn before something like this happens again.

thank you for directing me over bud!!

wow 2ccs that is alot to start with. did you follow proper protocal? like did you go through the sterilization process? no i am not trieng to be a dick at all by asking. seems like there are a few variables here. who made the synthol you used?

sterilization process? If by that you mean clean top of bottle, skin, new needle, ect...hell yea, always. Eskilene

well sorry you lost at eskilene. i am in now way familiar with it. the only thing i could think of is maybe you didnt get every thing steralized. good luck bro big a will most likely have a good answer for ya.

Quick thing, and im not really sure this would do it, but were you sterile about it, clean injection site, new needles, new syringes, clean top of vial with alcohol swab, aspirate, etc? If you wernt clean about it, bacteria could have gotten into your system and be causing effects.. just a quick thought.
And another thing, as some guys did mention on here, why in the world would you start off at 2cc's in each bi?

Quick thing, and im not really sure this would do it, but were you sterile about it, clean injection site, new needles, new syringes, clean top of vial with alcohol swab, aspirate, etc? If you wernt clean about it, bacteria could have gotten into your system and be causing effects.. just a quick thought.
And another thing, as some guys did mention on here, why in the world would you start off at 2cc's in each bi?

noted about the 2cc in each bicep...like I said, I was following DAVE P's protocol of 3cc, in each head!! I though that was a little much, so I started with the 2. I was very, very clean about the whole process. Everything was sterilized very well.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws