over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My folli/DES + contest prep log

I took the first dose. Today was a scheduled cheat meal, so I decided to take my dose, eat my cheat meal, then take a nap.

My cheat meal was "healthy french toast". I put 8 free range/organic eggs into a blender with a ton of cinnamon and a few packets of splenda. I then dipped raisen ezekial bread into the mix and made french toast. Sugar free syrup on top. I ate about 10 pieces (until all the egg mix was gone).

I split the folli and DES bilaterally into biceps.

90min nap.

Woke up with a pump, almost like I was on an NO product. I had to work tonight, so I got dressed and ate on the way... then for about 6-7 hours, I felt like I could eat an unlimited amount of food. I finished all 3 of my scheduled meals within 4 hours and was still hungry. I finished the day off with a shake. The entire night I had a pump like I had just got done doing a set of push ups.

Beginning weight- 257. I feel leaner than last weekend, so I assume I've gained a bit of muscle and lost a bit of fat just before starting this log.

Let's see how this goes. First workout is Sunday. I'll update Sunday night.

Awesome stuff Dave!

Are you taking the DES daily or only on days you workout?

I took the first dose. Today was a scheduled cheat meal, so I decided to take my dose, eat my cheat meal, then take a nap.

My cheat meal was "healthy french toast". I put 8 free range/organic eggs into a blender with a ton of cinnamon and a few packets of splenda. I then dipped raisen ezekial bread into the mix and made french toast. Sugar free syrup on top. I ate about 10 pieces (until all the egg mix was gone).

I split the folli and DES bilaterally into biceps.

90min nap.

Woke up with a pump, almost like I was on an NO product. I had to work tonight, so I got dressed and ate on the way... then for about 6-7 hours, I felt like I could eat an unlimited amount of food. I finished all 3 of my scheduled meals within 4 hours and was still hungry. I finished the day off with a shake. The entire night I had a pump like I had just got done doing a set of push ups.

Beginning weight- 257. I feel leaner than last weekend, so I assume I've gained a bit of muscle and lost a bit of fat just before starting this log.

Let's see how this goes. First workout is Sunday. I'll update Sunday night.

That French toast sounds good! This will be very interesting!

Do you plan on "feeding the folli" as Osiris says or are you going to stick to your macros?

Awesome stuff Dave!

Are you taking the DES daily or only on days you workout?

That French toast sounds good! This will be very interesting!

Do you plan on "feeding the folli" as Osiris says or are you going to stick to your macros?

I've decided to split the DES pre and post workout, but I train 6 days a week.

I plan on sticking to my macros. I leave everything in my prep coach's hands. If I didn't, I don't think that would be respectful.

DAY 2
WEIGHT: I WON'T WEIGHT MYSELF FOR ANOTHER FEW DAYS. I DON'T WANT TO BE ANAL ABOUT THE SCALE. TWICE A WEEK WILL BE FINE.

I experimented with the DES. I took my Folli this morning. I took my DES pre workout, but carried some emergency Waxy Maize just in case. It turns out I didn't need it. No hypo response.

My training session was fantastic. I added 5lbs to my weighted chins, making it 50lbs for 3 sets of 6. All my log book numbers have been going up in the past few weeks, but today I felt especially good. I felt less sore today than I usually would. Usually something is always sore.

I also took the DES post workout. Again, no hypo response.

I'll post this week's progress shots in a few hours.

I've decided to split the DES pre and post workout, but I train 6 days a week.

I plan on sticking to my macros. I leave everything in my prep coach's hands. If I didn't, I don't think that would be respectful.

DAY 2
WEIGHT: I WON'T WEIGHT MYSELF FOR ANOTHER FEW DAYS. I DON'T WANT TO BE ANAL ABOUT THE SCALE. TWICE A WEEK WILL BE FINE.

I experimented with the DES. I took my Folli this morning. I took my DES pre workout, but carried some emergency Waxy Maize just in case. It turns out I didn't need it. No hypo response.

My training session was fantastic. I added 5lbs to my weighted chins, making it 50lbs for 3 sets of 6. All my log book numbers have been going up in the past few weeks, but today I felt especially good. I felt less sore today than I usually would. Usually something is always sore.

I also took the DES post workout. Again, no hypo response.

I'll post this week's progress shots in a few hours.

Lookin good brother, i myself didnt feel hypo either.

DAY 3:

I'm fairly deep into ketosis. I even ordered Red Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, and Mac Nut Oil for some healthy fats to add in to my diet.

Today was a chest day. My Sunday/Monday/Tuesday training days are brutal. Back/Chest/Legs. By today, my back is usually sore to the point where flexing my lats hurts... but today there is a SIGNIFICANT lack of soreness. It's noticable... and I trained just as hard if not harder than usual this past Sunday. Tonight I did Chest. IGF pre and post workout.

Today's notes
-MUCH less sore from back day yesterday
-I kept a wicked pump in my chest and arms from training. The pump didn't leave until 30min into my cardio.
-I'm eating my meals twice as fast, almost like a starving kid who's never seen food before.
-My stomach around the belly button looks a bit leaner and I seem more vascular overall.

Till tomorrow...

Day 4: NOTES

-AM weight 260, up 3lbs
-The complete lack of soreness from my back and chest workouts is nothing short of amazing. Today I'm usually in some serious pain, contemplating a massage (that I never get because I can't afford them)... but today I don't even feel sore. I can tell I trained the muscle, but it's really shocking.
-Post workout I was scheduled to have 3 more meals in the day. After my DES dose, I was so hungry, I ate all 3 meals within 2 hours.
-a friend of mine who is very familiar (and currently running) IGF-LR3 goes hypo every time he uses LR3. He's a type 1 diabetic. He's never taken a shot of IGF-LR3 without needing carbs. He wanted to see if DES did the same thing. He didn't have the same blood sugar response as the IGF-LR3. He called today to verify. Nothing.

So far so good. It's a very strange feeling to not be sore at ALL.

Tonight I'm going to train legs, but I'm going to add in extra volume and intensity to see how I feel tomorrow. What I'm going to do tonight SHOULD typically leave me sore till Fri/Sat. Based on the last 4 days, I might not be in much pain at all.

Progress pics. I take these pics with no pump and nowhere near a cheat meal. I'm flat in these, but I take them for my trainer. I want him to get a real impression of what I look like.

9 weeks out. Weight in these pics is 262, but I've been waking up at 257.

Front Double Bicep
front db 9 pictures from sports photos on webshots

Back Lat
back lat 9 pictures from sports photos on webshots
MM
MM 9 pictures from sports photos on webshots

WTF! are those erectors or do you have twin anacondas implanted under there! Thick as hell man! Keep the log going....great info in it.

Day 5

Notes
- My weight hasn't really budged. Still 257.
- I do feel leaner around the mid section.
- I do feel a bit watery overall.
- I feel less DOMS

So far I can't honestly say I notice a huge difference. I bumped the follistatin to 333mcg ED and IGF-DES to 150mcg pre and post YESTERDAY. I'll keep posting. New pics tomorrow. My verdict won't be in till after 30 days of this.

Day 5

Notes
- My weight hasn't really budged. Still 257.
- I do feel leaner around the mid section.
- I do feel a bit watery overall.
- I feel less DOMS

So far I can't honestly say I notice a huge difference. I bumped the follistatin to 333mcg ED and IGF-DES to 150mcg pre and post YESTERDAY. I'll keep posting. New pics tomorrow. My verdict won't be in till after 30 days of this.

Additional note...
I did a higher volume than usual leg day and once again, I'm less sore to say the LEAST.

I'm starting to think the guys who are expecting gains from follistatin in a week or two are a bit ridiculous. If this stuff is helping me recover THAT quickly, it's that the point of "super supplements"? To recover at a faster rate? It's going to take me at least a month to notice the build up of new muscle tissue OR the fact that I'm sparing SO MUCH muscle tissue in my contest phase.

I think this is going to be a great asset to precontest training. Once I'm able to increase the calories post contest and really feed my body with the additional ability to recover, I think this shit will blossom and cause some crazy new changes.

Closing in on 1 week. Day 6 is Friday.

Additional note...
I did a higher volume than usual leg day and once again, I'm less sore to say the LEAST.

I'm starting to think the guys who are expecting gains from follistatin in a week or two are a bit ridiculous. If this stuff is helping me recover THAT quickly, it's that the point of "super supplements"? To recover at a faster rate? It's going to take me at least a month to notice the build up of new muscle tissue OR the fact that I'm sparing SO MUCH muscle tissue in my contest phase.

I think this is going to be a great asset to precontest training. Once I'm able to increase the calories post contest and really feed my body with the additional ability to recover, I think this shit will blossom and cause some crazy new changes.

Closing in on 1 week. Day 6 is Friday.

Dave, with the des, do you mind if i ask why pre and post? I have taken the lr3 post workout and the des too but never pre and post. You are a really bright guy, so i know there is a method to it, just curious what it is. If you want to feel the magic on des, my opinion would be to try it all preworkout one day, 300mcg. You are a big ass guy, so the dose will be correspondingly larger. I know a few people i am helping had this same problem and had to take it to 200-300 BUT at the price of des it still isnt bad. And i LVOE DES FOR LOSING bodyfat honestly

The true size gains from des aren't imo apparent right away, they hit a month or two after. Once the cells have time to mature=-)

Anyway, great log, and i love the detail you are going into wtih this. ANd yes, with folli, when you can feed it the calories the changes are very profound. Now when i was dieting down, i used the myostatin HMP and i found that to be even more effective at fat loss than the des or lr3.

keep updating please man, i am loving following along.
Norm

Dave, with the des, do you mind if i ask why pre and post? I have taken the lr3 post workout and the des too but never pre and post. You are a really bright guy, so i know there is a method to it, just curious what it is. If you want to feel the magic on des, my opinion would be to try it all preworkout one day, 300mcg. You are a big ass guy, so the dose will be correspondingly larger. I know a few people i am helping had this same problem and had to take it to 200-300 BUT at the price of des it still isnt bad. And i LVOE DES FOR LOSING bodyfat honestly

The true size gains from des aren't imo apparent right away, they hit a month or two after. Once the cells have time to mature=-)

Anyway, great log, and i love the detail you are going into wtih this. ANd yes, with folli, when you can feed it the calories the changes are very profound. Now when i was dieting down, i used the myostatin HMP and i found that to be even more effective at fat loss than the des or lr3.

keep updating please man, i am loving following along.
Norm

I figured pre and post workout simply for the same reason you take LR3 post workout... but I'm going to try all pre-WO based on your recommendation. Frankly, we're all shooting in the dark with this stuff so far.

Even with GH. You'll get 5 different answers from 5 different people on how to dose it.

One week completed.

Notes:

-I never felt really sore from ANY training day. The only day that caused any amount of soreness was leg day... even then, the soreness lasted 24hrs and by the 48th hr, I really didn't notice any soreness.

-I decided to reconfigure my training split based on this new level of recovery. I'll be training chest and back twice per week, arms three times per week. Chest and back will have what I refer to as one "heavy day" and one "easy on the joints/blood volume day". I'll go heavy and higher volume on heavy day with fewer sets and more reptitions on the other day. The other day I'll also use exercises that are more joint friendly. For Biceps/Triceps, I'll work them on an individual day, with the other two days of training using a DC style widow maker for higher reps.

-My doctor changed my blood pressure medicine. I can now stop taking my hydrochlorothiazyde and just take my ACE inhibitor, which means my weight will be more consistant. I'll give my weight when I post pictures tonight, but I expect that to have a more honest answer in a few days. (I've had high BP since I was an early teen for no reason, this is non-bodybuilding related. I'd need this even if I were 180lb cardio freak).

PICS TONIGHT.

Last edited:
Sounds good. I look forward to seeing your progress. You already have an amazing physique so I see great things ahead. Quality massages are silly expensive. The fella who done my last one charges $40 a time. Although 333mg of folli daily must be expensive too!

Hey Dave,
Sounds like a great experience with the Folli! This will be exciting for you!

Btw, I tried that French Toast recipe today! Man that was delish!

Day 8:

-Today was the first day I revisited exercises from the logbook from when I started. I broke every number in the book except for decline pushups (John Meadows style). I KILLED two exercises that I usually struggle with.

-Within the last week, the fat around my mid section has shed enough for me to see.

-My delts, arms, and chest look veiny, full, and more 3-D like. I see more striations in my delts and chest than usual, especially for being 8 weeks out.

-Again, my recovery ability is literally half of what it was before, which is what I attribute the strength gains from.

I seriously hope that nobody bashes follistatin or DES because they didn't see a result in 7-14 days on the scale or turn into a freak. NO DRUG gives you that result, unless you count 10lbs of water retention from using Abombs or Dbol. By day 30, I expect and know I'll see a drastic appearance change that wouldn't normally happen without these products. When I go off-season mode and continue this, I can't FUCKING IMAGINE what I'll look like 2 months after my show. The results will be shocking.

I'm looking into IGF-LR3, Ipamorelin, CJC-1295, and PEG-MGF as well.

All ERGOPEP.COM products. I have no reason to pimp them other than the fact that they give LEGIT products.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws