over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hematocrit has improved DRAMATICALLY

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For the past year, I have been on nothing but TRT and my hematocrit had been elevating like crazy, reaching as much as 58. I've had to donate blood countless times at different blood banks just to get it down. Well recently, I changed my diet (100% organic, minimal whole grains, grass fed beef, free range eggs, air chilled chicken), added IP6 (3 weeks ago) and other health supps, started doing cardio every morning (moderate intensity on treadmill).

Last time I donated blood was about a month ago, when it was 50 (it had been rising very quickly over the past year).

Yesterday I went to donate blood, and they told me my hematocrit was 43!! I actually told them I didn't want to donate blood anymore, since I was expecting a higher reading. They were pissed I left before donating but I didn't really care.

Point is, people weren't kidding when they said cardio reduced hematocrit. I think cardio and diet are the primary factors that helped. It's nice to know I don't have to worry about this anymore.

For the past year, I have been on nothing but TRT and my hematocrit had been elevating like crazy, reaching as much as 58. I've had to donate blood countless times at different blood banks just to get it down. Well recently, I changed my diet (100% organic, minimal whole grains, grass fed beef, free range eggs, air chilled chicken), added IP6 (3 weeks ago) and other health supps, started doing cardio every morning (moderate intensity on treadmill).

Last time I donated blood was about a month ago, when it was 50 (it had been rising very quickly over the past year).

Yesterday I went to donate blood, and they told me my hematocrit was 43!! I actually told them I didn't want to donate blood anymore, since I was expecting a higher reading. They were pissed I left before donating but I didn't really care.

Point is, people weren't kidding when they said cardio reduced hematocrit. I think cardio and diet are the primary factors that helped. It's nice to know I don't have to worry about this anymore.
What the hell is "air chilled chicken"?

Great news. Glad to hear that.

When you donate, do they keep records of you? I am assuming they do. Do you go to different places to donate every couple of months or do you still always go to the same place? If you do, do they ask you why you go so often?

They move to cages from the Barn to outside.

Congrats, OP...I go from 50 to 42 from a donation.

You should have told the donor people that you did not want to fall into anemia (a legit concern) at 43.

You may need to donate again.

I can't totally correlate it but I think my Hematocrit stays a little lower when I run Life Extension Super K (2 caps a day) in my regimen.

Great news. Glad to hear that.

When you donate, do they keep records of you? I am assuming they do. Do you go to different places to donate every couple of months or do you still always go to the same place? If you do, do they ask you why you go so often?

Each place has separate records and they have no way of knowing I donated there too. If they did, they wouldn't let me donate within 56 days.

They move to cages from the Barn to outside.

Congrats, OP...I go from 50 to 42 from a donation.

You should have told the donor people that you did not want to fall into anemia (a legit concern) at 43.

You may need to donate again.

I only go down 2-3pts and it is right back to where it was within weeks. I know I only donated a little over a month ago, but normally it is right back up there by now.

I can't totally correlate it but I think my Hematocrit stays a little lower when I run Life Extension Super K (2 caps a day) in my regimen.

I started taking that too. Maybe that has also helped.

WOW! Man thats amazing:

Ok u stated this:

"100% organic, minimal whole grains, grass fed beef, free range eggs, air chilled chicken), added IP6 (3 weeks ago) and other health supps,"

What OTHER health supps are u talking about here

Im gonna have to do this im in the same boat and dont want a lifetime of donating

Hope u dont mind if i pm u?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

i am very happy for you brother....
health is #1 and i'm glad you are serious about yours
i try to push cardio(3x a week) and diet on everybody i know
i hope you have left a blueprint for others to follow too that think they "don't need cardio" and can eat "whatever they want" because they're on tren lol

WOW! Man thats amazing:

Ok u stated this:

"100% organic, minimal whole grains, grass fed beef, free range eggs, air chilled chicken), added IP6 (3 weeks ago) and other health supps,"

What OTHER health supps are u talking about here

Im gonna have to do this im in the same boat and dont want a lifetime of donating

Hope u dont mind if i pm u?

Hey got your pm but don't see the need to keep that private. I'd be happy to post it here.

As far as health supps, I take most of what Dante (DC) takes, but most notably (ubiquinol, vitamin k2, pomegranate juice, citrus bergamot, d-ribose, phytoform, omega-3, tocotrienols, humanofort, ip6, curcumin and resveratrol in oral form (will soon be taking injectable of these), lots of veggies and fruits). I'm abstaining from eating any grains until I can lift again in two months.

diet:
protein: grass fed beef, free range eggs, organic chicken breast, protein powder
carbs: spinach, kale, broccoli, blueberries, cherries, mangos (all blended together in a shake)
fats: g.fed beed, f.range eggs, raw almonds, coconut oil, EVOO, red palm oil, omega-3

I truly believe you can undo a lot of damage and stay healthy on certain stacks of AAS if you eat and supplement like this.

Many of these I added recently, while others I was already taking. I plan to live to 100 doing this, even if I up the test and get back my muscle mass.

i am very happy for you brother....
health is #1 and i'm glad you are serious about yours
i try to push cardio(3x a week) and diet on everybody i know
i hope you have left a blueprint for others to follow too that think they "don't need cardio" and can eat "whatever they want" because they're on tren lol

I used to be that guy. I was taking between 500-700mg tren for 18 out of 24 months straight (with 5iu rips) and only having like 3 clean meals a day with the rest major calorie cheats. Life was great...until I realized how much I was fucking myself up!

Keep pushing the blueprint man because it's 100% necessary

Awesome man im gonna be getting a few of these supps and change up my diet as well!

Thanks man!

Once the chicken has been processed, before it's packaged, while it's still hanging from a conveyor system, it follows a track back and forth inside the cooler where it finally gets to a proper temperature. I've seen it first hand. A friends family owns a meat company, and I met with a customer for them and we went to several of the chicken processing plants together. The customer was interested in free range and humane kill processing. The other way of cooling chickens is putting them in water. The health aspect comes from any bacteria any of the chickens may have will be absorbed by the others. The other problem with water is that the chickens will absorb it and it can account for 2 to 12% of the chickens total weight.

Where can u get this air chilled chicken? Does it state it on any package?

Hey fella, excellent stuff and i also experienced the EXACT same thing.

On PROPER trt dosages i.e 100mg per week my hematocrit was 58 and haemoglobin was 19! I will never forget seeing those numbers 2 years back, i donated blood and it pretty much did hardly anything for me. The biggest change was Cardio everysingle day, i cycle my cardio going from 30 mins per day upto 60-70 and back to down to 30 then start again .

Also eating a bodybuilding diet is NOT eating healthy, its just eating foods free from preservatives and anything artificial. My diet is based now on heart health containing LOADS of veg and foods full of anti-oxidants .

Also i found the supplements you take plus serrapeptease and nattokinase helped.

Basically now when i am ON cycle , lets say between 700-1200mg total per week, my hematocrit is 46 and heamo is about 14-15.

Once thing i have noticed, is that since cardio has become a FULL time thing for me and from the minute i wake up till the minute i go to sleep every meal is packed full of antioxidants and fiber rich foods, i seem to not get ANY sides from my AAS.

I am currently running TREN at 250mg per week and suffering no night sweats, no insomnia , no heartburn , no cv issues, no blood pressure issues , now i know some people might say sure, thats a pussy dose but i honestly would feel like shit on tren at that dose before and it is 100% real as i have had it tested for potency and im getting all the nice results . Just something i have observed .

On the air chilled chicken... seems I heard that normal processed chicken is rinsed with a mild chlorine solution before packaging? Nice.

Once the chicken has been processed, before it's packaged, while it's still hanging from a conveyor system, it follows a track back and forth inside the cooler where it finally gets to a proper temperature. I've seen it first hand. A friends family owns a meat company, and I met with a customer for them and we went to several of the chicken processing plants together. The customer was interested in free range and humane kill processing. The other way of cooling chickens is putting them in water. The health aspect comes from any bacteria any of the chickens may have will be absorbed by the others. The other problem with water is that the chickens will absorb it and it can account for 2 to 12% of the chickens total weight.

arrgh I can't believe we are talking bout chicken processing ...LOL
I have been in a standard chicken processing plant and it is one nasty place- concerning the chilled water it is a nasty mess of chlorine and water and chicken fat running the chicken carcasses from one end to another.
The whole processing plant was ice cold slippery and smelled like chlorox.

Hey fella, excellent stuff and i also experienced the EXACT same thing.

On PROPER trt dosages i.e 100mg per week my hematocrit was 58 and haemoglobin was 19! I will never forget seeing those numbers 2 years back, i donated blood and it pretty much did hardly anything for me. The biggest change was Cardio everysingle day, i cycle my cardio going from 30 mins per day upto 60-70 and back to down to 30 then start again .

Also eating a bodybuilding diet is NOT eating healthy, its just eating foods free from preservatives and anything artificial. My diet is based now on heart health containing LOADS of veg and foods full of anti-oxidants .

Also i found the supplements you take plus serrapeptease and nattokinase helped.

Basically now when i am ON cycle , lets say between 700-1200mg total per week, my hematocrit is 46 and heamo is about 14-15.

Once thing i have noticed, is that since cardio has become a FULL time thing for me and from the minute i wake up till the minute i go to sleep every meal is packed full of antioxidants and fiber rich foods, i seem to not get ANY sides from my AAS.

I am currently running TREN at 250mg per week and suffering no night sweats, no insomnia , no heartburn , no cv issues, no blood pressure issues , now i know some people might say sure, thats a pussy dose but i honestly would feel like shit on tren at that dose before and it is 100% real as i have had it tested for potency and im getting all the nice results . Just something i have observed .

We are very similar in that aspect, except that you got a head start on me. I fully expect the same thing when I can go back on. With all the proper health precautions, it seems there is definitely a way to do this healthy.

On the air chilled chicken... seems I heard that normal processed chicken is rinsed with a mild chlorine solution before packaging? Nice.

To be brutally honest, I didn't even mean to buy the air chilled chicken. There is this excellent health food store near where I live and I went to buy organic chicken breasts. They just happened to be air chilled, so I googled what that was and it appeared to be the best quality. I now stick with those.

What is the price/lb difference between the costco chicken breast bags (as one example) and the air-chilled chicken?

Chlorine? Damn food industry won't be happy until we're all dead.

What is the price/lb difference between the costco chicken breast bags (as one example) and the air-chilled chicken?

Chlorine? Damn food industry won't be happy until we're all dead.

I don't have a Costco around me but the price of air chilled chicken is only like $1 more per lb than an equal amount of Perdue chicken where I live.

I don't have a Costco around me but the price of air chilled chicken is only like $1 more per lb than an equal amount of Perdue chicken where I live.
I looked into earlier, thanks. Wow. I'm still learning things everyday on this board. I looked made some local inquiries here and the cost difference is a bit but given that (and this is just from the two articles I read) that 2-12% of chlorinated water chilled chicken is water than than that helps offset the difference.

I'm going to switch over a higher percentage of my poultry meals that aren't poached to the air-chilled.

This kinda thing really pisses me off, even as just a parent, that our kids are growing up eating this stuff.

I recently read an article that the GMA is requesting that genetically modified organism foods (GMO's) be allowed to be labeled natural. How the hell can something that's genetically modified be natural? It doesn't even make sense. I even think most are probably safe but this has no long-term testing at all. It's getting pretty weird out there.

I have high crit too. I'm genetically predisposed to it based on heritage. It's something that I fight against as well.

Glad your crit eventually decreased that much, but still, since you were there, you could have donated your blood one last time instead of kissing the nurses goodbye... it wouldn't have caused any harm on your health and on the other hand would have greatly benefit someone somewhere badly needing it... :cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131