over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to SHWs

Npc7east

Registered
Newbies
BEAST! That MM looks nasty! Wish you the best with the current situation.

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
How are you getting on now? Did you decide to have a break from AAS? Are you training at home? When will your gym open back up? My gym opens up on the 11th May which is finally some good news. I know most countries in Europe are starting to ease restrictions so I hope things are better for you now.

madg

Registered
Newbies
Dancho my brother how you doing ?

I got home gym ! Take bus and come to me my balkan brother !

Dancho

Registered
Would love to see any of your previous logs or cycles youve run. You look amazing man.
Thanks, pretty much everything is in this log. I have shared what i have used for the past 1.5 years.

Basically cutting is some aromatizing stuff(test, eq, deca) in the beginning then takingg it out while introducing hardening agents. finishing with rouglhy high tren(500-1000), mod mast(300-600), mod winny(350-700).

last offseason is all in the log - it was mostly test,eq and deca at 600mg each and 400mg tren e, 5iu hgh

all gear is genotec. i have not used any other gear for the past 2 years.

Dancho

Registered
Dancho my brother how you doing ?

I got home gym ! Take bus and come to me my balkan brother !
G., could be better brother. This coronavirus is taking its toll physically and mentally but i am positive for the future.

Home gym, very nice! Sounds like a plan! We may also visit some of your nice beaches in the summer(if we arent too fat and embarrassed :) )

Dancho

Registered
How are you getting on now? Did you decide to have a break from AAS? Are you training at home? When will your gym open back up? My gym opens up on the 11th May which is finally some good news. I know most countries in Europe are starting to ease restrictions so I hope things are better for you now.
Where to start from...

gyms are opening here so this is good news. i have not missed more than 1-2 weeks worth of training per year for the past 18 years, so this was really long time for me out of the gym. i expected this whole corona thing to last less than it did so i took it lightly gear and trainingwise during the period. i expected every "next week" to be able to train but it was not the case.

I got belly button hernia maybe about 1 year ago. It was very small and not really visible. it was like 0.5inch(about 1cm) diameter. since i could not train i said to myself i better repair this hernia and use this time when i am not able to train to heal. operations were also fobidden though! at last 10 days ago i was operated on. i got a mesh. soon i will be able to work out.

i went to about 0.5cc of gear a week, but not completely off. so one week i had 0.5cc of test, the other 0.5cc eq, or something along the lines. i had almost no offseason drugs left and did not want to use little tren or orals i had left.

not much of a training really. i went for walks. climb the stairs at the building whre i live for like 30-40 floors. i have a set of 4kg dumbells, this is less than 9llb, not much at all but i did some sets for most muscles once in a while.

madg

Registered
Newbies
G., could be better brother. This coronavirus is taking its toll physically and mentally but i am positive for the future.

Home gym, very nice! Sounds like a plan! We may also visit some of your nice beaches in the summer(if we arent too fat and embarrassed :) )

Yes it was hard here too , but always have keep positive mindset!

Im sure you will be better after sort time when everything opes up !

It will be an honor for me , we can train , eat , go everywhere you like

Haha man i droped 3k euro i have better equipment than the best gym in my coutry lol

Stay strong and healthy brother

Much love and respect

Joshua82

Newbies
Enjoyed reading through this log tonight, great physique/work man. glad to hear gyms are opening up where you are. Are you hoping to try to do a show still this year?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KfabeGimmick