• IMG_20171106_132445~01.jpg
    IMG_20171106_132445~01.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

asteelz

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
you need to provide some information first, because nobody knows who you are or what your asking.

are you on or off cycle? how old are you? how much do you weigh. etc etc..

you have what seems like lower end T for a mid age male, and high RBC with low MCV which isnt good, but then again we dont know anything about you.

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Nothing too concerning assuming you're natural right now. I'd want glucose to be lower though but I don't know if you were fasted or not.

musclemoose

Banned
Nothing too concerning assuming you're natural right now. I'd want glucose to be lower though but I don't know if you were fasted or not.

Agreed. Things look good. You may be deficient on Iron due to the MCV and MCH levels. Now with Glucose I'm constantly 104-106 for 10 years now fasted. That level of 107 is fine. In fact most physicians in the know how say the healthiest Glucose level is average of 100. Lower than 80 is not healthy. And you don't want to be over 120. Fasted or not fasted.

pahlevan

Registered
I second Asteelz. what are your stats. Are you on anything?

Sunny

Banned
I'm early 40's. About 5'8" and my weight is about 175 to low 180's. I take 125mgs of test e. every 7-10 days. I don't train or eat like I used to. I have zero sex drive without test.

Sunny

Banned
Agreed. Things look good. You may be deficient on Iron due to the MCV and MCH levels. Now with Glucose I'm constantly 104-106 for 10 years now fasted. That level of 107 is fine. In fact most physicians in the know how say the healthiest Glucose level is average of 100. Lower than 80 is not healthy. And you don't want to be over 120. Fasted or not fasted.

Great info. It was 99 six months ago. Thanks. I take nexium every day and I can't absorb b12 because of it. That is what I've read.

Chipper Jones78

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Great info. It was 99 six months ago. Thanks. I take nexium every day and I can't absorb b12 because of it. That is what I've read.

That's very interesting.

Do you have a study / link you can share?

Curious.

Sunny

Banned
That's very interesting.

Do you have a study / link you can share?

Curious.

TUESDAY, Dec. 10, 2013 (HealthDay News) -- People who take certain acid-reflux medications might have an increased risk of vitamin B-12 deficiency, according to new research.

Taking proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) to ease the symptoms of excess stomach acid for more than two years was linked to a 65 percent increase in the risk of vitamin B-12 deficiency. Commonly used PPI brands include Prilosec, Nexium and Prevacid.

https://www.webmd.com/heartburn-ger...ux-drugs-tied-to-lower-levels-of-vitamin-b-12

I've been on many GERD health discussion boards and many others have the same problem.

musclemoose

Banned
TUESDAY, Dec. 10, 2013 (HealthDay News) -- People who take certain acid-reflux medications might have an increased risk of vitamin B-12 deficiency, according to new research.

Taking proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) to ease the symptoms of excess stomach acid for more than two years was linked to a 65 percent increase in the risk of vitamin B-12 deficiency. Commonly used PPI brands include Prilosec, Nexium and Prevacid.

https://www.webmd.com/heartburn-ger...ux-drugs-tied-to-lower-levels-of-vitamin-b-12

I've been on many GERD health discussion boards and many others have the same problem.

Your rbc count is high and hematocrit level is in range so its not likely to be iron deficiency like i mentioned. Since you mentioned the b-12 issue its most likely that since low b-12 will lower mcv/mch levels.

Chipper Jones78

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer

Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Oml