over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My natty friend that has never been to a gym in his life

I think thou dost protest to much.. lol
Really don't like these conversations due to the fact that it's like beating your head into a wall.. I see the world through a different perspective and I stand firm on my beliefs. I came to this group just to be around some good dudes to learn a little and also to give some advice on any subject I know a little about since I've been in the gym for about 20yrs and have ran my fair share of gear, I'm not a newby and I just read another thread of some "it" wanting for someone to give "it" a source of where to purchase estrogen because heshe is in transition and needs it....WTF???? Luckily some of the guys told this asshole to leave!! When any group I'm in starts letting conversations happen about rainbows and fairy dust I'll exit, but something tells me there's way to much testosterone in these groups to let that happen...lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Really don't like these conversations due to the fact that it's like beating your head into a wall.. I see the world through a different perspective and I stand firm on my beliefs. I came to this group just to be around some good dudes to learn a little and also to give some advice on any subject I know a little about since I've been in the gym for about 20yrs and have ran my fair share of gear, I'm not a newby and I just read another thread of some "it" wanting for someone to give "it" a source of where to purchase estrogen because heshe is in transition and needs it....WTF???? Luckily some of the guys told this asshole to leave!! When any group I'm in starts letting conversations happen about rainbows and fairy dust I'll exit, but something tells me there's way to much testosterone in these groups to let that happen...lol

The thing that makes us the most angry and insecure is usually the thing we are in denial about the most within ourselves.
All your anger towards homosexuality and your fear of confronting it says something very deep about your psyche.

The thing that makes us the most angry and insecure is usually the thing we are in denial about the most within ourselves.
All your anger towards homosexuality and your fear of confronting it says something very deep about your psyche.
Oh what the hell ever... You can coddle the cream puffs if you want to but I have zero use for them. I can assure you that my manhood has never been questioned. I'm all man and anybody that has ever known me will tell you that without question.. So like I said if you feel the need to associate with those individuals then feel free but for me and anybody I've associated myself with in my 43yrs think it's fucking sick!!!!

I'm not only questioning your manhood I'm wondering what your favorite Lady Gaga song is!

By the way I did some research and found a "rainbow and fairy dust free" bodybuilding site that's perfect for you called Evo. Check it out and tell us what you think!

Last edited:
Oh what the hell ever... You can coddle the cream puffs if you want to but I have zero use for them. I can assure you that my manhood has never been questioned. I'm all man and anybody that has ever known me will tell you that without question.. So like I said if you feel the need to associate with those individuals then feel free but for me and anybody I've associated myself with in my 43yrs think it's fucking sick!!!!

Calm down Gloria

what's unmanly about fucking other dudes?

Nothing as long as you don't say that you might be in love with them.

I was driving so I didn't catch all of your post, saying you're on love with another dude?? You are kidding right? That shit is sick IMO

I was driving so I didn't catch all of your post, saying you're on love with another dude?? You are kidding right? That shit is sick IMO

Fucking other dudes??? Wow you need some help!!!!

Nothing as long as you don't say that you might be in love with them.

What about if you have fucked more men than women?

Ps- My fav Lady Gaga song is Poker Face :)

What a coincidence that I read this message then I look at the last active users to read RING9841 and FREAKINHUGE :eek::eek::D

Elvia is my natty friend.
He’s 250Lbs and the only weight he has ever lifted is his naked girlfriend up and down on his Willy. 💪

you posted a picture of your friend with his shirt off. That's a bit gay.......Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Wow this thread is going in a weird direction. Isn't there another forum for this gayness? :confused:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws