3. Richard Jones
4. A. Atwood
5. A. Haidar
6. J. Jackson
7. Nasser
8. F. Roberson
9. Q. Taylor
10. B. Warren

I agree with Phil that Atwood "should" win. He seems to come in hard and he's measureably larger than everyone (except Ruhl and Coleman), and I personally like his shape. Sure, he has a large waist, but he also has a large everything else. It's been said many times before, but this ain't a body "shaping" contest, or is it?

who's going to the NOC

I origionally wanted to go to the NOC but i aint sittin in the rear mezanine.

Jones has the same size as charles, except better shape, so if he comes in conditioned he will definatly beat him. Agreed i think Melvin Anthony has a shot at winning it, but i doubt hel come in in the shape hel need to. NOC seems to lean more towards conditiiong and aesthetics rather than mass. Thats why id place haidar above atwood if he comes in the shape he did against Darrem charles last show. Nasser cant regain the nasser of old look. Hes not gonna place well, and hel probably retire after that. J Jackson should do ok. I dont like Atwoods physique. Yes hes huge, but he has flat bi's a squared out back thats not very pleasing looking, hes terribly blocky, huge legs but not a round sweep, its more flat. Chest also overpowers his whole upper body and delts dont have the best shape. Hes just big. Heres my picks. . .

1. Jones (yup i picked him to win)
2. Charles
3. Anthony
4. Jackson
5. Haidar
6. Atwood

my picks

1st Melvin Anthony.
2nd Richard Jones .
3rd Darrem Charles.
4th Art Atwood.
5th Jonnie Jackson
6th Branch Warren.
7th Ahmad Haidar.
8th Quincy Taylor.
9th Nasser El Sambaty.
10th Frank Roberson

Ill be pulling for Richard Jones , I just dont think his quads are gonna out beat Melvins even on Melvins worst day.

I say take Roberson and Jones out of the top ten to small compared to the others. I like Phils picks. MM

Art Atwood
Darrem Charles
Melvin Anthony
Ahmed Haidar
Johnnie Jackson

TH

i dont see atwood winning it, and I think Haider will get top 3, not really sure who will win, havent seen anyone lately to make a good guess.

I was just snooping around and found some pics of pre-judging at flexonline.com. Looks like

M.Anthony
D.Charles
R.Jones
A.Haidar

For top 4.

Tried to post a pic, but it said it was too big.

Melvin won looked pretty good..

chris

I told ya so lol

Melvin won it but I heard that Darrem looked awesome, but most impressive was Branch Warren I was told he not only was full he was razor sharp.

Oh and Phil I also heard that Art Atwoods stomach was blown out to about 50 inches no joke. SO I ASK WHY DID YOU CHOOSE ART TO WIN??? JUST WONDERING CAUSE TO BE HONEST IM INTERESTED TO HEAR YOUR LOGIC?

Last edited:
Re: I told ya so lol

Vander_V said:
Melvin won it but I heard that Darrem looked awesome, but most impressive was Branch Warren I was told he not only was full he was razor sharp.

Oh and Phil I also heard that Art Atwoods stomach was blown out to about 50 inches no joke. SO I ASK WHY DID YOU CHOOSE ART TO WIN??? JUST WONDERING CAUSE TO BE HONEST IM INTERESTED TO HEAR YOUR LOGIC?

I made a mistake with that one. It is hard to judge from pictures, but he was so much bigger. DRSPOK went and told me Arta skin and muscles looked jiggly and were badly toned. Warren was big but did not look well put together. Other than that, I did not use logic, just guesswork. If I was going to use logic, I would put Anthony first, followed by Charles, then maybe..............Jones or Haider.

weird

yeah muscles are kinda weird. when he hits a pose, they dont snap into place, they just kinda flex a little(jiggle) then tighten, dont kow if its his posing, or what. i mean he is massive, cut and striated, hard to explain what im trying to say but if one would see it they would get what i mean.

i only made the night show, so dont know what happend in pre judge, but the top five were definetly all that. form just seeing the night routine, i had Pavol jablonicky, darrem and haidar 1-3, not that order but they lookedd the best ( at night ) .

and by the way the crowd responded to Pavols routine, you could tell he was definetly the crowd favorite. Not a very smooth poser like anthony or charles, but a lot of good hard dense muscle and he showed it well.

haidar was in the best shape ive ever seen him. head to toe shredded, and his lines looked so good, he looked like a cartoon character.

Darrem, was Darrem, ripped , hard and full with the tiny waist, looked sharpe.

anthony was good, maybe the lighting where i was sitting, or since he is darker than the others? dont know but didnt stand out like the first three i mentioned.

and same for jones, belonged in top 5 but i was seeing more like 4th or 5th.

and branch warren looked big, legs are damn big, but again maybe where i was siting , distorted the lines or his color, or something but he looked good. kida reminded me of mike morris.

anyway, the placings started, and the announced, Pavol 5th, the place went nuts, booing and carrying on for like 1 full minute, the hadair was 4th, and more boos, came, not just like hadair fans, but the whole crowd, at this point some people started to leave.
jones was 3rd and then they announce Charles 2nd, i swear, anyone who was left in my section was booing and i think the rest of the section started to exit before Melvin was officially announced winner. not that Melvin didnt look great, and his posing was outstanding, just that Pavol, Haidar and Charles were so on , i couldve almost bet on it they woulda been the top three. But it was a good show, mens class had 46 contestants A NOC record.

DSPOK OUT! LOL

not to mention...

also, My wife is From Czech republic, im sure you guys can imagine the car ride HOME with pavol placing 5th!! LOL

DOK

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner