over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my post contest rebound.....

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
post contest i decided to listen to troppinins advice and harness the muscle building rebound. back to clean foods after a few days and went right back to the gym with no time off. not even a week. and im happy to say, im growin like a weed. now im not getting fatter but bigger and stronger every day. everyone i know cant believe the size ive put on without getting fat. havent been on a scale but last i checked i was 232 2 weeks ago. thats 32lb in the last 3 weeks and im not fat. i still have viens in my abs, and everywhere, just my lower back which is always my problem are has gained a lil bit of fat.
all i can figure is all the gh i did for months caused hyperpasia and being so depleted cuase the perfect growth enviornment, and now the muscle cells are growing, since i was dieting the whole time and spent 4 months on 2-4 iu 7 days a week there was plenty of time for the cells to split but not grow cuz of insufficent calories.
plus ive added the igf last 2 weeks. 40mcg post workout. i did measure my arms the other night and they aer 1 line under 20" cold. thats the biggest they havfe ever been. my waist is 33".annie78 has seen me daily in the gym and can attest that im not getting fat. not using much gear either,

700mg test
300mg decca
200mg primobolan
per week, that might be a lot to some but i consider it fairly moderate. ill take some pics when i can and post em, but i think the system phil suggested fr hgh was right on. slow and steady w smaller dosages the gh for longer cycles. my gut isnt bigger, my forhead isnt bigger, and my bank acct isnt empty from high dose regemines. i havent tried gavins protocol but i am doing the igf eod and it seems to be working well for me.
id suggest to anyone to go back to training and go back to clean foods for at least 4 weeks post contest. it really makes a huge difference.
lucian:D

killer ass post bro we need to hear more like this.answers a lot of questions.peace

Nice work Lucian!
Here's some more good info on this:
**broken link removed**

good posts... i did nothing but eat for 2 weeks after my show and didnt touch a weight. but i then started deieting again for 9 weeks out show.
good job bro, good reccomendations wanted to run gh after mine but im out ;-(

I use this method, Milos recommand it, the only thing to make intentions is to not wound you when you train.I use slin only and must say that the improvements are impressive

Lucian, I know its been a while since you first made this post but what Dave Tate is doing now reminded me to ask you if u also followed Troponins advice and went on a mini-diet and then a regular off-season?

Lucian, I know its been a while since you first made this post but what Dave Tate is doing now reminded me to ask you if u also followed Troponins advice and went on a mini-diet and then a regular off-season?

i staeyed w clean foods for 4 weeks post contest but took in way more calories...n te weekends i had what i want but still started the day w my oatmeal and egg whites. then just keep it as clean as i can, and keep eating,and training. i just started a yates like training, its friggin killer!!! now im just gna try and keep my size and not get too much bigger so i dont get fat.:D
lucian

but have u done the mini-diet after the 4 week post contest bulking diet b4 gong back to a normal offseason eating schedule

but have u done the mini-diet after the 4 week post contest bulking diet b4 gong back to a normal offseason eating schedule

no i kept the diet the same, same foods, just ate a little less. no carb rotation, no cardio, just ate a bit less. why diet if your not fat??? i i had gottan fat then maybe but i stayed pretty lean.
it deppends on how you look as to if you should do the mini diet.
lucian

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity