advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My progress and where I need to be going, need help.

TRYN2

Registered
26 years old 233 mid 20% BF training 4 years...

Ran first cycle couple years ago...
1. Deca from 200mgs/wk tappered to 300mgs/wk and back down.
2. Then a year later ran tren52mgs/day with test 500mgs/wk for about 12 weeks.
3. Then ran test 2500mgs.wk a year later for 10 weeks, because my friend swore it would work.

- I felt I gained the best off the first yet my diet has always faulted and Im now getting really solid training wise which was always varrying across the board. Ok so now I will have enough test enanth to run a gram for 10 weeks and dbol to cycle 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. I really feel like deca did the best but it may because it was my first cycle.

- Tren made me strong as hell but not much size. Test made me oily and not gain much but I feel it was a low doseage.

So I was going to run maybe 750 mgs of the test and dbol at 30 until it was all gone then hit pct....

The thing is I really feel like my wheels are spinning and I wanta grow. I feel like I have some adolecsent gyno symotoms which may act up with prolactin problems. Uhhm Im trying to make sure Im telling you all everything...Oh I weigh 233 I feel like Im 25 lbs atleast over weight....I dont care what the scale says but for this purpose I would like to be all ripped up for this summer. I like the asthetic look of mean and lean yet once I acheive that I may try to do more strength and growth as possible. Its just for 20 years Ive fealt over weight and maybe this summer it would be a nice conversion to be ripped and motivate me after that. Im not a fucking pretty boy though bro's but I do care what the ladies think......SO at this point I have found I have always tried to gain but Im always still fat in the end so maybe I should try it the other way around..... I still have people ask if I work out, very embarassing..I need a transformation bad. I have done a shit ton of research but figured I would start this to help me go in the right direction. I have been running the routine in the articles section by Iron Man and it seems to be a nice addition for me and my partners....

Ps: Thanks a million. I feel like starting a thread will directly help me though will be there to hlp others who are in need. I could do before and after pics and maybe have something very worthwhile to post. I see alot of guys who already have made it maybe I could be a good story to show where to go when you are not that far advanced and then wher eyou end up doing what your supposed to be doing....
Thanks a million again bros.......

Many here won't believe or practice what I'm about to say (but that's OK :) )

Diet is gonna be the key to your goal. IMHO, I don't believe in "just eat and get big" esp if one has endomorph tendancies. I've been on the Get Big Roller Coaster and had a hard time keeping muscle when losing the fat. So - why bother in gaining the fat in the first place?

I know you're trying to get the "summer bod" look now. I don't believe that the right combination of AAS is going to help in your quest. Based on your activity level, any calorie you take in that's more than BMR amount will more than likely go to BF (now some xtra protein may be utilized bit I really believe you can get fat eating too much protein (calories) - I DID!).

There's so many ways to go about it. Just pick one and STAY WITH IT. Consistency is the key to dieting: making sure you eat enough calories and of the right macronutrients and eating CONSISTENTLY throughout the day (don't miss meals). I've started a CKD about 2 weeks ago.

Xcel's right. Diet is gonna be what does the majority of what you want to accomplish. If I were you, I'd stick with maybe a low dose of test. I found out I seem to do very well with nothing but test and nolva while dieting. I usually just use 300 mg per week when dieting. Just eat clean, workout hard and don't do too much cardio. Too much cardio always makes me fatter and less muscular.

BigBoyJ said:
Xcel's right. Diet is gonna be what does the majority of what you want to accomplish. If I were you, I'd stick with maybe a low dose of test. I found out I seem to do very well with nothing but test and nolva while dieting. I usually just use 300 mg per week when dieting. Just eat clean, workout hard and don't do too much cardio. Too much cardio always makes me fatter and less muscular.

I understand less muscular but how fatter? i would think smaller (leaner and less muscular) from doing too much cardio.

Shawn Cooke said:
I understand less muscular but how fatter? i would think smaller (leaner and less muscular) from doing too much cardio.

Some people burn muscle as easily, if not more, as fat so the result is all you end up with is a smaller version of yourself- less muscle and/or fat. Usually these types have to work hard on their diets to lose fat because too much, if any, cardio can be counter productive to their goals.

I tried cardio once and lost six months worth of gains. :mad:

You have to remember that your body would prefer to burn muscle as opposed to fat. The body is an adaptive machine. If you train it with cardio exercise, it attempts to adapt to that stimulus by becoming more efficient at it, which means losing muscle mass to lessen the workload on the body. Excess muscle mass isn't necessary for survival, your body just wants enough muscle to be able to move. On the other hand, our body's are still programmed to store fat for times of famine. Your body wants to hold fat and minimize the muscle that we try to force it to hold. You're fighting evolution. That's why too much cardio, or in my case ANY cardio, is bad.

Excel well said.I agree 100%. People should listen because of all the expierence you have.

RC

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity