over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My surgery

2BIGFRED

Registered
I wanted to share my experience with my surgery with you all. It was by far the most scared I have ever been in my life the morning I arrived at the hospital.The surgery was scheduled for 9:30am so I figured I would at least be with my wife and family until 9am but I was wrong.At 7am that took me back into a room and took blood in case I would need a transfusion and put me in my gown. I set in a little room by myself scared with a million things running through my mind thinking I done this to myself and now I may die during surgery and look what I have put my beautiful wife through.At about 8am they let my wife see me for about 15 minutes and I tried to act strong and not cry in front of her.A man from church came to pray with me before surgery and held tears back as he prayed so my wife wouldnt see me cry.After that they took me back in a room full of patients getting ready for surgery im talking about 20 people and it kinda freaked me out.They gave me something to help me relax and the next thing I know im out.The surgery lasted 4 1/2 hours and my family and friends waited on me and they said my wife cried the whole time. When I woke and they got me stable they took me to a room and I was out of it and they had me on a pain pump of diualid (I think thats the spelling I just know its stronger then morphine.) I had a cather and a tube that was stuck in the side of my neck that went to my heart. At one point when they moved me from the stretcher to my bed my heartrate dropped and they were freaking out and had to get my heartrate back up it really scared me I was out of it on drugs but I knew something was not right and I could hear everyone in the room freaking out.But they got it back up and I just layed there in so much pain with about a 12 inch cut down my belly. They kept adding bandages to my belly because I was bleeding and fluid was pouring out of me.For the next 2 days I lay there pretty much out of my head and in pain going in and out trying to talk to family.By the third day I was doing better and they took the cather and tube out of my neck which was painful.They also took me off the pain pump and gave me oral meds.I also walked some on the third day which was hard and I was dizzy and in pain.After 5 days they let me go home and I was still in pain.Just imagine a 12inch cut down your belly and how sore you would be after they cut through all your abs and all that muscle.You dont realize how much you use your abs until this point belive me you use them for everything.Im know recovering doing well the Dr. said im recovering faster then anyone he has ever had.I know this was the worst pain I have ever had in my life and also the most scared I have ever been.Im staying strong and not getting down because Once im healed I know I will be back to my old self again.Im eating great and holding my weight steady and should be able to train again in 3-4 weeks.Im a different person now after this I cherish things more now and I know whats important to me.It really made me grow up and I realize what happened to me was a wake up call and I needed it more then ever.Im not glad it happened but I realize it happened for a reason.SO when I get down and depressed I think about that and how its just a bump in the road and time will pass and things will go back to normal again but after this bump Im a better man now and a stronger one.At one point I didnt know if I would live when my tumor ruptured and I was scared it really wakes you up when something like this happens to you.But I never blamed anyone but myself and I have forgive myself and im moving on now.I cant say the choices I made did this but im sure they didnt help any but it was my choice and I done it so I live with that and I have learned from that.I know when I go back to training I will be bigger and better then ever because im so much smarter now and realize so many more things not just in bbing but in life and I mean bigger and better as in a bigger and better person in life!So I will post some pics up in a few months and you willl see a new and improved and smarter and stronger 2BIGFRED.Its just a bump in the road and im moving on everyday.

Last edited:
NICE BUT.....

I wanted to share my experience with my surgery with you all. It was by far the most scared I have ever been in my life the morning I arrived at the hospital.The surgery was scheduled for 9:30am so I figured I would at least be with my wife and family until 9am but I was wrong.At 7am that took me back into a room and took blood in case I would need a transfusion and put me in my gown. I set in a little room by myself scared with a million things running through my mind thinking I done this to myself and now I may die during surgery and look what I have put my beautiful wife through.At about 8am they let my wife see me for about 15 minutes and I tried to act strong and not cry in front of her.A man from church came to pray with me before surgery and held tears back as he prayed so my wife wouldnt see me cry.After that they took me back in a room full of patients getting ready for surgery im talking about 20 people and it kinda freaked me out.They gave me something to help me relax and the next thing I know im out.The surgery lasted 4 1/2 hours and my family and friends waited on me and they said my wife cried the whole time. When I woke and they got me stable they took me to a room and I was out of it and they had me on a pain pump of diualid (I think thats the spelling I just know its stronger then morphine.) I had a cather and a tube that was stuck in the side of my neck that went to my heart. At one point when they moved me from the stretcher to my bed my heartrate dropped and they were freaking out and had to get my heartrate back up it really scared me I was out of it on drugs but I knew something was not right and I could hear everyone in the room freaking out.But they got it back up and I just layed there in so much pain with about a 12 inch cut down my belly. They kept adding bandages to my belly because I was bleeding and fluid was pouring out of me.For the next 2 days I lay there pretty much out of my head and in pain going in and out trying to talk to family.By the third day I was doing better and they took the cather and tube out of my neck which was painful.They also took me off the pain pump and gave me oral meds.I also walked some on the third day which was hard and I was dizzy and in pain.After 5 days they let me go home and I was still in pain.Just imagine a 12inch cut down your belly and how sore you would be after they cut through all your abs and all that muscle.You dont realize how much you use your abs until this point belive me you use them for everything.Im know recovering doing well the Dr. said im recovering faster then anyone he has ever had.I know this was the worst pain I have ever had in my life and also the most scared I have ever been.Im staying strong and not getting down because Once im healed I know I will be back to my old self again.Im eating great and holding my weight steady and should be able to train again in 3-4 weeks.Im a different person now after this I cherish things more now and I know whats important to me.It really made me grow up and I realize what happened to me was a wake up call and I needed it more then ever.Im not glad it happened but I realize it happened for a reason.SO when I get down and depressed I think about that and how its just a bump in the road and time will pass and things will go back to normal again but after this bump Im a better man now and a stronger one.At one point I didnt know if I would live when my tumor ruptured and I was scared it really wakes you up when something like this happens to you.But I never blamed anyone but myself and I have forgive myself and im moving on now.I cant say the choices I made did this but im sure they didnt help any but it was my choice and I done it so I live with that and I have learned from that.I know when I go back to training I will get bigger then ever because im so much smarter now and realize so many more things not just in bbing but in life!So I will post some pics up in a few months and you willl see a new and improved and smarter and stronger 2BIGFRED.Its just a bump in the road and im moving on everyday.

NOW YOUR GOAL IS TO BE BIGGER THAN EVER?

NOW YOUR GOAL IS TO BE BIGGER THAN EVER?

I mean that in a way like im going to be bigger and better like as a better person in life because I learned my lesson.I will fix that so there is no confusion.I learned that there is more important things then being huge.

I fixed it belive me being big and huge is great but after this I realize that there is so much more too life and its just not worth the risk that we sometimes take.

I fixed it belive me being big and huge is great but after this I realize that there is so much more too life and its just not worth the risk that we sometimes take.

*SMART*
Shame you had to go through such a scare to learn this. You've got the rest of your life to make progress and in a healthy way! Glad you made it through! We're all rooting for you here 2BIGFRED! Stay healthy, and don't go back to the gym too fast, okay? Promise?

GREAT

GREAT IDEA!! LETS STAY IN SHAPE AND BE THE BEST THAT YOU CAN BE WHILE LIVING A HEALTHY, LONG LIFE. I HAVE BEEN LOSING WEIGHT ALSO FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO BE AROUND FOR MY CHILDREN IN 40-50 YEARS IF POSSIBLE.

GREAT IDEA!! LETS STAY IN SHAPE AND BE THE BEST THAT YOU CAN BE WHILE LIVING A HEALTHY, LONG LIFE. I HAVE BEEN LOSING WEIGHT ALSO FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO BE AROUND FOR MY CHILDREN IN 40-50 YEARS IF POSSIBLE.

Thats great bro!My wife and I will try for kids after I recover I cant wait to have a few.Right now my diet is pretty much anything because I need to be eating.Im really trying to figure out a healthy diet for myself when this is all said and done for the future.I just dont know where to go with it right now and dont have the money to hire anyone for a diet since hospital bills cost so much even with insurance and plus my wife is out of work since her dental office shut down.So she is looking for a new job but having no luck.

*SMART*
Shame you had to go through such a scare to learn this. You've got the rest of your life to make progress and in a healthy way! Glad you made it through! We're all rooting for you here 2BIGFRED! Stay healthy, and don't go back to the gym too fast, okay? Promise?

A shame but like I said a lesson learned and I needed it I was out of control.Im trying to stay out of the gym but its hard!!!! lol

Its good to hear your doing well and good luck in your recovery:)

Congratulations on starting on the rest of your life. Make it a good one. It is kind of interesting because each day we are starting on the rest of our lives, but sometimes it takes such a jolt to get us righteous. Be at Peace.

Pekkerwood

Glad you made it through your surgery ok and please keep us posted on your progress!

Brother

Like I said to you on the phone....relax, and just take care of things you have neglected. The gym will always be there. Do not rush man. 3-4 weeks is too soon, you need more then that. 4-5-6 weeks is more like it.

We all care about you, and Im happy you will be ok. Call me anytime brother, you have a friend for life right here as we have shared a very similar situation that only guys who have went through it will ever understand. HellaSwole almost joined our club but caught it early though he does know the fear and life changing it causes. Lean on us kid, we are always here for you.....

awsome story man! Im glad surgery went well and i wish you a speedy recovery! Sounds like you got your head on your shoulders. Goodluck man!

We all have lesson to learn. Some hard some easy. You have learned a hard one fred. I am pleased to hear your recovery is going well. I wish nothing but the best for you and your family. Like IS said, we are here for our brothers and sisters. Because we care!! All the best!!

Big i am so glad to hear things went well with the surgery.... i cant imagine what you wife was going through or you for that matter.... stay strong and listen to what Bald Nazi says.. he only speaks from the heart with the best of intentions.

Glad to hear things went well and that its been a life changing experience....for the better. Like the others said, take a little bit more time off and enjoy life and your family before you get back to the gym.

Thats the one thing I love about the gym, it will always be there no matter what.

Good to hear you are doing well! Yeah that dilaudid is some serious stuff... You should see what it does to older people! They see things, and I swear they are 10x stronger than when they werent on it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear