over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Total Testosterone Levels

I have been on hrt for 5 years and im prescribed 200mg of cypionate a week and my levels on the 7th day are around 750.Now some doctors measure peak and others measure trough but alot of doctors want you to be in the upper 3/4 range for your testosterone levels,that means checking your levels at their trough.I have had no problems at this level for 5 years and i am very happy with that dosage so T.O.M dont let anybody talk you out of taking 200mg a week.You can be healthy at that dosage without any problems.

I have been on hrt for 5 years and im prescribed 200mg of cypionate a week and my levels on the 7th day are around 750.Now some doctors measure peak and others measure trough but alot of doctors want you to be in the upper 3/4 range for your testosterone levels,that means checking your levels at their trough.I have had no problems at this level for 5 years and i am very happy with that dosage so T.O.M dont let anybody talk you out of taking 200mg a week.You can be healthy at that dosage without any problems.
I decided last night i was going to stay at 200mgs until I get my B/F under 10%. Then up we go W/ good food and more gear.

what does your hemocrit measure at that dose? thanks

Component.........................Your result..........Standard range Units
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL..........>1500.................193 - 740..........ng/dL

Question: Does that result look high for 200mgs a week? The last time I had my Test level checked ( about 5 yrs ago ) I was on 1g of test and the result came back in around 1200.

Those levels look very plausible for 200mg/week. Unfortunately most lab equipment now just shows >1500 so you can't tell how much higher you are. There are a lot of factors but to give you a comparison my free test comes back at >1500 with 200mg/week of scripted test cyp (labs taken 3 days post inject).

Zrtlabs has an blood spot - free testosterone test that will show you the actual free test (if its' 3000, it's shows 3000). I know there is some debate if blood spot is as good as drawn blood. I don't know if it's "as good" but from what I've read it's at least very close.

what does your hemocrit measure at that dose? thanks

Component Your result Standard range Units
HCT, AUTO.........49.8................ 42 - 52............%

Last visit ( feb 2011) it was 53.6

Last edited:
RBC=4.79(4.10-5.60)hemoglobin=15.5(12.5-17.0)hematocrit=43.5(36.0-50.0)
I apologize. For some reason I thought the post was directed at me. My bad~!

Hey T.O.M, hows Your E2?are you using an AI?

And off topic, how's your son? He get his diabetes under control?

Hey T.O.M.,

Your lipid profile looks really good really for any age particularly on TRT. If there was something i would be concerned with is just the low HDL. I would prefer someone to have a total cholesterol of 170 but have an HDL over 50 than have a low total with a lower HDL. HDLs above 50 show a significant protection for coronary heart disease. One of the side effects of androgens is known to be a reduction of HDL. Did you have your E2 checked with this setup of blood work?

Hey T.O.M, hows Your E2?are you using an AI?

And off topic, how's your son? He get his diabetes under control?
Don't think my Dr. has ever checked my Estrogen levels. Guess i should ask her to. I'll look back on all my test to make sure I'm correct about that. As for a1 I'm just using .25 on the day i inject.

As for my son they are still having problems getting his blood sugar under 200.

I'm sorry to hear about Your son, hopefully his glucose levels will come down, I know My Moms diabetes was very hard for her to control. There were times it would climb up around 400+.

Is your AI armidex or aromasin?
Don't think my Dr. has ever checked my Estrogen levels. Guess i should ask her to. I'll look back on all my test to make sure I'm correct about that. As for a1 I'm just using .25 on the day i inject.

I'm sorry to hear about Your son, hopefully his glucose levels will come down, I know My Moms diabetes was very hard for her to control. There were times it would climb up around 400+.

Is your AI armidex or aromasin?
armidex

My best blood work in the last 12 years was when I ran 200mg every 10 days or 3 times a month for over a year. ALL markers were in the normal range. Never before or after have they been so good. I just know I will go back to that dose when I'm done with the quest of keeping my size.

When I ran 200 to 300 a week test levels always read high 1200 to 1500plus.
If I run 500mg a week well you can guess the results are sky high. So, with all you guys are saying sure seems on point to me.

The topic of HDL not sure we can do much with that. I have never hit 50 before I ever touch gear. Now, I'm doing the jig when I get back to 40. No question some products drive the HDL so deep into the crapper it takes being off for a long time to rise back up. After hearing and reading all the current news about niacin sounds like that help is just BS too.

All of the above information has been based on my experience.
K

Your lipid profile may be due to armidex,diet and androgens or genetics? considering your lipids look good, as alpha stated your HDL is low. You may consider Aromasin as it has no impact on lipids. You may look into a short run of some nolvadex

Looks like my last test, I'm 53 on trt at 200 of cyp per week. test levals were at 1400. I have a test coming at the first of Augst. During July I plan on using 100 per week to see what my results are.

How old is your son?

Component Your result Standard range Units
HCT, AUTO.........49.8................ 42 - 52............%

Last visit ( feb 2011) it was 53.6

Your labs look excellent as a whole. Your hdl could be a bit higher - have a glass of wine daily, do sone aerobic exercise, and maybe talk w your doc about crestor. (I shouldn't talk: my hdl was 18 last time LOL. Working on it!)

Good points! Easily attainable to raise HDL, much left out.

18, yikes!
Mine was 59, LDL a tad high at 107, total was 173 and triglyceride's was 79.
I'm hoping they'll stay around that level? I'll see in 3 months
Your labs look excellent as a whole. Your hdl could be a bit higher - have a glass of wine daily, do sone aerobic exercise, and maybe talk w your doc about crestor. (I shouldn't talk: my hdl was 18 last time LOL. Working on it!)

How old is your son?
This one is 39. He's 6'3 and 320 lbs. Looks like a Big fat bellied biker. He drives a 18 wheeler cross country and if never home. Eats fast food 24/7.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131