LDL = 58
Vldl = 23
Triglycerides = 117

HDL- 22
LDL- 130
TRIG- 95

Total - 172

On 500/500 test primo right now. Does a number to my HDL
Primo hits my hdl too - nothing else though but in similar dosage range (test 500 primo 600) I came in mid 20s with my normal range being 38-44. I can be low 20s on 400-500mg of tren for 12 weeks alongside 50mg winstrol ED as well which is infinitely more effective for the same hdl impairment (granted other markers move but on me nothing too bad).

I don't have my numbers with me now but last cruise was roughly:

HDL 43-44
LDL 60s
TRIS 60s

My total cholesterol level is 121.
HDL= 40
LDL = 58
Vldl = 23
Triglycerides = 117

My total is usually around 175-210. My LDL can fluctuate wildly but usually it's right around there for my total. Your numbers are wild man (I don't mean that bad), but that is about the lowest ldl I've ever seen.

From the research I've read, there is a lot of disagreement on LDL but the one common theme I notice is general alignment that if your ldl is under ~70 you will not accrue plaque. Take that for what's it's worth I know many disagree on LDL.

has anyone had experience with injectable carnitine improving lipids? Remember reading something on it a while back.

Primo hits my hdl too - nothing else though but in similar dosage range (test 500 primo 600) I came in mid 20s with my normal range being 38-44. I can be low 20s on 400-500mg of tren for 12 weeks alongside 50mg winstrol ED as well which is infinitely more effective for the same hdl impairment (granted other markers move but on me nothing too bad).

I don't have my numbers with me now but last cruise was roughly:

HDL 43-44
LDL 60s
TRIS 60s
Think estrogen has something to do with it? Primo brings mine down pretty low. Last test showed e2 of 15.

Think estrogen has something to do with it? Primo brings mine down pretty low. Last test showed e2 of 15.

It's a good hypothesis but I did this a few times with sensative E2. My E2 was substantially lowered vs running the same test level (no AI) which would be 120-150 roughly. Primo put it at 50-60 range so top of range and just out. My cruise E2 is mid 20s and substantially higher HDL (using Aromasin no less). I replicated this 3x roughly.

Now maybe something in primo's mechanism of lowering E2 or something else entirely but that seems pretty conclusive that final E2 is not the driver for HDL hit resulting from primo.

My total is usually around 175-210. My LDL can fluctuate wildly but usually it's right around there for my total. Your numbers are wild man (I don't mean that bad), but that is about the lowest ldl I've ever seen.

From the research I've read, there is a lot of disagreement on LDL but the one common theme I notice is general alignment that if your ldl is under ~70 you will not accrue plaque. Take that for what's it's worth I know many disagree on LDL.
There’s so much more to plaque build up and heart disease than total cholesterol levels. In fact, cholesterol levels are low on the list for causing a heart attack. For example, a close friend of mine who is 60 years old had a widow maker heart attack last year while training legs. A piece of plaque broke lose from his main left coronary artery while doing walking lunges when blood pressure was being elevated. The plaque travelled downward into the Left anterior descending artery and the circumflex. Blocked off both of those arteries 100%. My friend was lucky to survive. He now has permanent heart damage with an ejection fraction rate of only 40%. His cholesterol levels are always impeccable.
HDL = 66
LDL = 30
VLDL = 18
Triglycerides= 85

NOTE: this is why you can have a stress test by the cardiologist and he says you are fine (no blockages). You walk out of their office to get into your car and drop dead in the parking lot from a heart attack because some built up plaque broke lose. SCARY!

There’s so much more to plaque build up and heart disease than total cholesterol levels. In fact, cholesterol levels are low on the list for causing a heart attack. For example, a close friend of mine who is 60 years old had a widow maker heart attack last year while training legs. A piece of plaque broke lose from his main left coronary artery while doing walking lunges when blood pressure was being elevated. The plaque travelled downward into the Left anterior descending artery and the circumflex. Blocked off both of those arteries 100%. My friend was lucky to survive. He now has permanent heart damage with an ejection fraction rate of only 40%. His cholesterol levels are always impeccable.
HDL = 66
LDL = 30
VLDL = 18
Triglycerides= 85

NOTE: this is why you can have a stress test by the cardiologist and he says you are fine (no blockages). You walk out of their office to get into your car and drop dead in the parking lot from a heart attack because some built up plaque broke lose. SCARY!

Oh I 100% agree with you. I just try to find big overarching themes that seem to have general agreement and hit the big targets or I'd just be overanalyzing and obsessing forever. I found enough studies that I felt comfortable making LDL at <70 one of those general targets but yeah I'm in total agreement with your post.

Last set of labs:

1000 Test C
800 Primo

Total: 87
HDL: 30
LDL: 44
Trigs: 45
APO B: 46
Lipoprotein (a): <10

Estradiol was 14 so that is a bit low for me. I prefer mine to be closer to 30-40 but lipids were still good considering.

Last set of labs:

1000 Test C
800 Primo

Estradiol was 14 so that is a bit low for me. I prefer mine to be closer to 30-40 but lipids were still good considering.
Just great genetics? Or have a protocol you follow for cholesterol?

300 test 300 primo 40mg a day of lipitor. Cholestrol 121 ldl 51 hdl 40.

Just great genetics? Or have a protocol you follow for cholesterol?

Nope- my lipids aren't greta naturally. I've posted my "concoction" on a few threads over the years. It has morphed a bit over time.

When I'm on a cruise I use only
-Ezetimibe 10mg
-Krill 6 grams
-Omega Via 4 grams
-1200mg Jarrow Red yeast rice extract

While on a blast, my protocol is below:
Ezetimibe 10mg
Krill Oil: 6 grams a day (2g 3x/day with meals)
Omega Via 4 grams
Jarrow Red Yeast Rice Extract 1 600mg cap, 2x a day (with meals)
Pantethine: 450mg (2x a day with meals)
Beta Sisterol: 2 grams (1 gram 2x a day with meals)
NOW Policosanol 1cap 2x a day (with meals)
Cardarine 20mg/day

Over the last 30 years mine has ranged from
130-155 Total
38-49 HDL
75-95 LDL
9-14 VLDL
Trig 30-50

Usually in the mid range of those numbers. Cycles and diet seem to not have a huge effect on me. Never used a statin. They would be an absolute last resort for me as i have not seen where they actually help with longevity.

There’s so much more to plaque build up and heart disease than total cholesterol levels. In fact, cholesterol levels are low on the list for causing a heart attack. For example, a close friend of mine who is 60 years old had a widow maker heart attack last year while training legs. A piece of plaque broke lose from their main left coronary artery while doing walking lunges when blood pressure was being elevated. The plaque travelled downward into the Left anterior descending artery and the circumflex. Blocked off both of those arteries 100%. My friend was lucky to survive. He now has permanent heart damage with an ejection fraction rate of only 40%. His cholesterol levels are always impeccable.
HDL = 66
LDL = 30
VLDL = 18
Triglycerides= 85

NOTE: this is why you can have a stress test by the cardiologist and he says you are fine (no blockages). You walk out of their office to get into your car and drop dead in the parking lot of a heart attack because some built up plaque broke lose. SCARY!
Last set of labs:

1000 Test C
800 Primo

I bet the high dose of primo lowered your estrogen too much. That seems to be common with primo.

Over the last 30 years mine has ranged from
130-155 Total
38-49 HDL
75-95 LDL
9-14 VLDL
Trig 30-50

Usually in the mid range of those numbers. Cycles and diet seem to not have a huge effect on me. Never used a statin. They would be an absolute last resort for me as i have not seen where they actually help with longevity.
I agree with your statements about the statins. I believe they do more harm than good.

Nope- my lipids aren't greta naturally. I've posted my "concoction" on a few threads over the years. It has morphed a bit over time.

When I'm on a cruise I use only
-Ezetimibe 10mg
-Krill 6 grams
-Omega Via 4 grams
-1200mg Jarrow Red yeast rice extract

While on a blast, my protocol is below:
Ezetimibe 10mg
Krill Oil: 6 grams a day (2g 3x/day with meals)
Omega Via 4 grams
Jarrow Red Yeast Rice Extract 1 600mg cap, 2x a day (with meals)
Pantethine: 450mg (2x a day with meals)
Beta Sisterol: 2 grams (1 gram 2x a day with meals)
NOW Policosanol 1cap 2x a day (with meals)
Cardarine 20mg/day
Since Red yeast rice prevents the body from “making” as much cholesterol and beta sisterols prevent the body from “absorbing” as much cholesterol—I bet those 2 supplements are benefitting you the most out of this long list.

Since Red yeast rice prevents the body from “making” as much cholesterol and beta sisterols prevent the body from “absorbing” as much cholesterol—I bet those 2 supplements are benefitting you the most out of this long list.

Just a note here.

Last fall I dropped all my "natural supps" and did 5mg Crestor 2x a week and my numbers were a little worse on the Crestor than they were on the natural supps minus the Ezetimibe (I was not on that).

When I went to 5mg Crestor 3x a week I felt like I got hit my a truck after about 2 weeks- sever body/joint pain. So I pulled it and added the Ezetimibe and added back in the natural supps.

So.... I do think the Ezetimibe is also helping to move the dial.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity