advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Napsgear “best of the best” my journey back to the stage.

I took a 4-5 week break from avogen anomass 400. Today was my first shot in a month and some change. I bridged with 25mg of drol along with a little winny and var. I plan to run anomass till the end of the year. Today was my first day back on the best blendi ever used. It’s so nice to have three agents all in 1 makes life much easier. Starting week 1 and 2 with only 2cc a week

300 test
300 eq
200 tren e

Will ramp it up week 3 and so on and so forth. Let’s go!!!! 💪🏿🙏🏿

Coming along
Stay strong

Coming along
Stay strong

Appreciate it bro!

One day one workout one meal at a time. It’s definitely a marathon not a sprint slow and steady. I have been getting by on min amounts. Of gear 300-500 of this and that 25-50mg of orals. Come 2022 I will start slamming shit. All oils will be taken at a gram a week. Orals 100-150mg. And so and so forth. I should have a nice foundation by then to build upon. Beastmode 💪🏿

Tuesday was a light and easy day only had 30 mins

Triceps

Push downs
5 sets of 10

Weighted Dips
90lb dB
4 sets 15

Skullcrushers
5 sets 12

Wednesday rest day

5 Waffles 2 bagels w/ peanut butter smoothie

6 oz pork chops 1.5 cups of white rice

Big Mac and 10 nuggets 2 for $6 🤷🏿‍♂️

McDouble ....🤦🏿‍♂️

Mixed fajitas chicken shrimp steak without the wraps rice and beans

8C5B0F86-06D5-4684-A46B-D1A5EBD9386E.jpeg 5C995B35-3E60-44CA-BB1B-7E912FACDB26.jpeg D16F556B-6EC9-4529-BB63-AA964B026960.jpeg

It’s been about a year on this journey. I’ve come a long way but have even longer way to go. Another 18 months of hard work and dedication and I’m hoping to be back and better then ever. The best thing I’ve used all year as far as gear goes has definitely been napsgear avogen test/tren/eq blend. Shit is quality and I love the way it really transforms my physique. Ever since I started taking that my muscles really exploded. My gains were quality rock solid gains. Not that shitty puffy bloated bullshit. I love the stuff and highly recommend 748D16A8-E32B-448A-8075-685AE54D980F.jpeg

View attachment 148374View attachment 148375View attachment 148376

It’s been about a year on this journey. I’ve come a long way but have even longer way to go. Another 18 months of hard work and dedication and I’m hoping to be back and better then ever. The best thing I’ve used all year as far as gear goes has definitely been napsgear avogen test/tren/eq blend. Shit is quality and I love the way it really transforms my physique. Ever since I started taking that my muscles really exploded. My gains were quality rock solid gains. Not that shitty puffy bloated bullshit. I love the stuff and highly recommend View attachment 148377
Hey Brother,

You looks cool !

It’s been a year on this journey. I’m far from satisfied with the progress I’ve made this far but I guess it’s a start.

The biggest things that helped my recomp was definitely tren and Gh. The Gh I got from the sponsor keytech is by far the strongest I have used in a long time.

2AE5D28C-08BB-48F0-A500-782F2104FDA9.jpeg

This stuff is the truth no doubt about that. It’s hard to find a trusted source for growth. You never know what you may get if you get anything at all. I’d highly recommend KEytech.

This year was the first year I used sarms. At first I was a little skeptical. After prohormomes I never thought that their be another product that worked almost as well as the real thing. When I first tried sarms earlier In the year I was impressed. You see immediate results in size and strength almost within a day or two. I tried lgd yk11 rad140 and mk677. I was extremely impressed with lgd is the next best thing to dbol in my opinion minus the bloat. Rad140 didn’t impress me all that much but yk11 blew me away. Yk11 is by far my favorite. Mk677 I don’t know what to think about it probably because o didn’t take it long enough.

I was so impressed by sarms I decided to try them again and now I’m hooked. I don’t think I will
Ever cycle again without including 1 or two sarms in my cycle. The main reason why is because I feel incredible
On them. I just started taking them about 3 weeks ago. Before that I felt like shit....tired achy sluggish knees hurt back was killing and energy levels were low af. 3 weeks on sarms and my knee injury is all damn near nonexistent.....I’m amped all
The time don’t need a nap anymore and can work out all
Day everyday. Sarms are wonder drugs. I know they haven’t been researched enough and all
That good stuff but fuck it neither has the covid vaccination but people are slamming that shit In them like there is no tomorrow.

It took a little trial and error but I have finally found a phenomenal sarms source. Their products are potent and properly dosed and their customer service is amazing as well. I am all about a good blend and they got them. My favorite product is called nemesis. It’s a blend of lgd rad140 and s23. S23 is some strong shit. What I love about the combo of Gh sarms and tren is I can practically eat whatever I want and I’m getting leaner and leaner while
Doing so. image.jpg

This stuff by behemothlabz.com is a game changer. Won’t cycle again without at least one sarm in the stack. It’s a must from now I’m moving forward
FE49C05C-D67B-407D-992C-CAC686653B82.jpeg 93B4A610-B94C-4A1B-8860-8BD95018CB4A.jpeg

Subbed in. Your looking good 💪! Nice to see your log, IDK how I missed it. Kicking Ass!

Max :)

I heard s23 was an amazing compound. I been told it was like winstrol but way more effective in building lean muscle tissue and a better fat burner. I didn’t believe until I tried it. 3 weeks in and it far exceeded my expectations

FADA5B2D-1C84-435F-840C-82CE7023ABEE.jpeg

Let’s see what the next 3 weeks has in store. Energy levels are through the roof. I can workout 2-3 times a day. I’m eating whatever I want donuts cheesesteaks pizza burgers and fat is melting off. I never felt this good before and the only difference is I have added sarms. I think I’m hooked

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner