over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nathan De Asha Claims Vindication But Judge Calls Him a Disgrace

society created those laws. SOCIETY.

That is not true, laws are created by politicians, bureaucrats, or religions in theological countries. If you are an atheist, you are screwed in these countries.

nice try Big E!:) but no thats not my logic. who legalized alcohol and tobacco? Society did. so by my logic, laws are made by society. We have deemed roids as too dangerous, but smoke and alcohol not as dangerous OR more likely is sooooo many people want to smoke and drink they over turned prohibition and society decided to drink.

I thought that the republican ideals with which the United States was founded is that each person decides what he does with his body, propiety and his life, NOT the society. That is collectivism, in theory a cursed word for Americans.

I thought that the republican ideals with which the United States was founded is that each person decides what he does with his body, propiety and his life, NOT the society. That is collectivism, in theory a cursed word for Americans.

There have to be laws that we all agree on otherwise there is only anarchy and chaos. The politicians that make the laws in the US are elected by the people, so by extension the people have a say. If the politician does things we don't like then we can vote them out of office.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is in the declaration of independence, sure. There still have to be laws that govern that otherwise there would be trouble. Citizens cant just decide what laws they will follow and what they wont. If this were the case then a person could steal your car because it gives them happiness. Most would agree that isn't right, so stealing is against the law. Most in the US would also agree that prescription meds shouldn't be sold over the counter. Meds that are powerful hormones and carry a significant risk of serious side effects. Other meds like that aren't sold over the counter and a regular citizen cant just decide to medicate themselves with a prescription drug. There is a reason that doctors have extensive training etc.

They twist the constitution more and more to control us and remove our freedom.
I want government to stay the F out of my life!
My beliefs fall in line with being a libertarian I guess you’d say.

The guy sounds like a real idiot. Not sure how many of you knew this about him:

"DeAsha apparently took to Facebook and made the ill-advised decision to tell his scant 855 followers to loot the shopping mall Liverpool One while police tried to contain the worst street violence seen in nearly a generation, according to the UK website LiverpoolEcho.co.uk. He reportedly made comments encouraging people to “terrorise police” and “hit town an get something out of it.” Police were provided a print out of DeAsha’s statements, then arrested and charged him.

Idiotic no doubt.

Last edited:
There have to be laws that we all agree on otherwise there is only anarchy and chaos. The politicians that make the laws in the US are elected by the people, so by extension the people have a say. If the politician does things we don't like then we can vote them out of office.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is in the declaration of independence, sure. There still have to be laws that govern that otherwise there would be trouble. Citizens cant just decide what laws they will follow and what they wont. If this were the case then a person could steal your car because it gives them happiness. Most would agree that isn't right, so stealing is against the law. Most in the US would also agree that prescription meds shouldn't be sold over the counter. Meds that are powerful hormones and carry a significant risk of serious side effects. Other meds like that aren't sold over the counter and a regular citizen cant just decide to medicate themselves with a prescription drug. There is a reason that doctors have extensive training etc.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about, your property, your body, your life. Social or coexistence laws have nothing to do with this. And you don't need a big government to have coexistence laws, you need freedom, access to life's needs, education and communication.

And the theory is very different from the practice, very rarely in the history of democracy, the people choose their government. It is a well-mounted system of mass deception through propaganda.

I am not even an American nor do I necessarily support many of the values of that country, but I have read a little about the history of the country and the values of the founding fathers. The country was based on theory on individualistic principles, call them liberals, libertarians, capitalists or even anarchists (Most people who criticize anarchism have no idea what it is, it is not doing what you want and not having social norms).

Broooooo....all those guys you listed are GROWN ASS MEN who knew EXACTLY the possible consequences of their actions...even if the IFBB "encouraged" him... he STILL is responsible for his own actions...NOBODY had an gun to ANY of those fellas heads....

99% of the guys on here shoot....INCLUDING yourself...so we've ALL broken the law correct?...and we ALL know there's a possible punishment if caught....Cmon now

i am not sure you read my post...
i said if i break a law and get a consepquence i can accept that. cuz i chose to break the law. i wouldnt say "its a dumb law and shouldnt be obeyed cuz a judge doesnt know shit about it, so there shouldnt be a consequence"
that is so freakin ignorant on so many u levels if u cant see that well yikes.:eek:

thats like saying on a murderers anonomous message board "yeah i got 20 to life for murder, stupid law. stupid judge she doesnt know shit about murder. how can she judge me!?"

see how freaking insane it is to pick and choose what laws are stupid/shouldnt obey or which ones the judge doesnt know shit about lmao
This is why society like ours votes for things. so a bunch of crazies dont go around doing what they deem is ok.
prob falling on def ears hear... so whatevers
-F2S

Let’s all band together and do a non violent protest down at the White House. Instead of twerking like Antifa cucks, we can pose.
Recognize our right to supplement testosterone.
It’s in the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution,
We demand our right to have bear 🐻 arms, 22 caliber biceps.
Toxic male femininity has gone too far.
Stop the soy, beta cuck disease that is taking over America.
Little Slice for Emperor of Anabolics.

THIS!
i feel like the potheads made it happen.
wish we could...
-F2S

i am not sure you read my post...
i said if i break a law and get a consepquence i can accept that. cuz i chose to break the law. i wouldnt say "its a dumb law and shouldnt be obeyed cuz a judge doesnt know shit about it, so there shouldnt be a consequence"
that is so freakin ignorant on so many u levels if u cant see that well yikes.:eek:

thats like saying on a murderers anonomous message board "yeah i got 20 to life for murder, stupid law. stupid judge she doesnt know shit about murder. how can she judge me!?"

see how freaking insane it is to pick and choose what laws are stupid/shouldnt obey or which ones the judge doesnt know shit about lmao
This is why society like ours votes for things. so a bunch of crazies dont go around doing what they deem is ok.
prob falling on def ears hear... so whatevers
-F2S
Pretty much what ive been saying. At least one person here sees it my way,lol!

That is not true, laws are created by politicians, bureaucrats, or religions in theological countries. If you are an atheist, you are screwed in these countries.

and all those people were voted to be our leaders by.... :lightbulb:
-F2S

u ok with heroin being legal? where does it end? i dont really care cuz all of us are gonna do what we are gonna do but i feel like there has to be a line drawn somewhere.... i have children tho. so i kinda think of the bigger picture.
-F2S

PERFECT answer. i dont have to say anything else lol.
-F2S

Mine do as well, but there are subdivisions within the Libertarian party that differ regarding how much and what type of involvement government should have in daily life. There has to be some involvement otherwise tribalism would likely take a deeper root in our country than it already has.

u ok with heroin being legal? where does it end? i dont really care cuz all of us are gonna do what we are gonna do but i feel like there has to be a line drawn somewhere.... i have children tho. so i kinda think of the bigger picture.
-F2S

I think heroin should be decriminalized. I don’t think addicts belong in prison. They belong in treatment facilities. Our tax dollars are going to be paying either way.

-F2S

Legality doesn't determine usage. If somebody wants heroin, it's readily available, legal or not. I'm not aware of pot use increasing in Canada since it was legalized. There are legal shooting galleries in Canadian cities, and thus solid arguments for its decriminalization.

I think heroin should be decriminalized. I don’t think addicts belong in prison. They belong in treatment facilities. Our tax dollars are going to be paying either way.

I agree that users shouldn't be locked up in prison. That's the last place they belong. Does that really happen much though? I always thought it was mostly heroin dealers that get locked up, and rightly so. I don't think heroin should be made legal to sell, that's a hell of a mess there. If they catch someone selling heroin then lock them up for a good long time IMO. There has to be some kind of repercussion for doing it, otherwise there will be zero incentive not to do it.

Rehab though for users, don't lock them up.

Legality doesn't determine usage. If somebody wants heroin, it's readily available, legal or not. I'm not aware of pot use increasing in Canada since it was legalized. There are legal shooting galleries in Canadian cities, and thus solid arguments for its decriminalization.

Much higher amount of people driving under the influence of marijuana now in the state of Washington since it was legalized. More people that died in car accidents showing THC in their blood.

""What we see is that in 2014 we had a fairly good spike in marijuana involvement in crashes," says Shelly Baldwin of the Washington Traffic Safety Commission. They've done an interesting new analysis of blood tests of drivers in fatal accidents.
Last year, they saw an increase in the percentage of blood samples showing THC — but they weren't distinguishing between active THC and what's known as "carboxy THC." That's the metabolized THC that hangs around your system long after you've sobered up.
"Carboxy certainly sticks around in the system for a long time. So it didn't tell us what we needed to know about behaviors out there," Baldwin says.
So what they did is go back to those blood samples and find the ones with active THC — indicating more recent marijuana use. And they found that those cases are becoming more common. Before legalization, about half of the fatality blood samples containing marijuana had active THC. Now that's up to 85 percent, and Baldwin says that does point to changing behaviors.
"It's telling me that people are using and driving," Baldwin says."

https://www.npr.org/2015/08/19/432896393/more-washington-drivers-use-and-drive

Just because someone likes to use something doesn't mean it should be made legal.

Much higher amount of people driving under the influence of marijuana now in the state of Washington since it was legalized. More people that died in car accidents showing THC in their blood.

""What we see is that in 2014 we had a fairly good spike in marijuana involvement in crashes," says Shelly Baldwin of the Washington Traffic Safety Commission. They've done an interesting new analysis of blood tests of drivers in fatal accidents.
Last year, they saw an increase in the percentage of blood samples showing THC — but they weren't distinguishing between active THC and what's known as "carboxy THC." That's the metabolized THC that hangs around your system long after you've sobered up.
"Carboxy certainly sticks around in the system for a long time. So it didn't tell us what we needed to know about behaviors out there," Baldwin says.
So what they did is go back to those blood samples and find the ones with active THC — indicating more recent marijuana use. And they found that those cases are becoming more common. Before legalization, about half of the fatality blood samples containing marijuana had active THC. Now that's up to 85 percent, and Baldwin says that does point to changing behaviors.
"It's telling me that people are using and driving," Baldwin says."

https://www.npr.org/2015/08/19/432896393/more-washington-drivers-use-and-drive

Just because someone likes to use something doesn't mean it should be made legal.

The data demonstrates that the police have increased THC blood testing since legalization/decriminalization, not that more people are now driving under the influence of THC.

The Canadian government announced more stringent THC testing, after legalization. Washington appears to use this same model. Some would argue it is a form of taxation.

If anything, this might lead to less people 'driving under the influence'.

No, but if legalization/decriminalization is proven to save lives, reduce crime and generate tax revenue, it should be considered.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly