mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

National final : a big thought for Phidias !

phidias man, dont sweat this...you are already "successful" by anyone's standards. you both provided 2 different "looks", and they chose his.:( he's not better than you by any means...i think you know that though

congrats bro you are a true freak great job!

Attachments

• Rear lat spread 2.JPG
    Rear lat spread 2.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Flex, Lex... thanks again guys :)

About the same back pic, but not completely spread :cool:

Attachments

• Rear lat spread.jpg
    Rear lat spread.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Rear double bi (picture taken mid course as far as I'm concerned... so the pose is not fully hit ;) )

Attachments

• seniors+100kg_4.JPG
    seniors+100kg_4.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 245
Rear double bi (picture taken mid course as far as I'm concerned... so the pose is not fully hit ;) )

Phidias, beyond impressive. You should be very proud of the job you have done.

PHIDIAS, IF IT'S ANY CONSOLATION......

THE GUY WHO GOT FIRST WOULD ALSO HAVE BEEN PLACED AHEAD OF GUSTAVO THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

YOUR REAR LAST SPREAD IS JUST TERRIFIC AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO GO TRAIN MY BACK AGAIN TODAY! :D

You looked amazing. You just never know what the judges are looking for, but I think you overall you looked the BEST! :cool:

P, you look terrific bro! That back is sick...I'm with JT, i just finished some heavy deads and dc chins but seeing you makes me want to go back and tear it up again. I love the fack that the show is over, you dieted for weeks on end and probably so ready to eat yet you're going to diet more just to show yourself how lean you coulda been.... Every time you post your character shines through. Best wishes on your upcomming offseason buddy

WOW Bro!!!! You looked great. He wasn't so much leaner than you that he should have won. You were lean and much much bigger. It doesn't look like he has a peak in his bi, he should have been embarrassed to pose next to you when hitting back. You looked really impressive Phidias. If you come in peeled to your next show, forget it. Everyone else will be competing for second.

Phidias.....remember....YOU JUST WON A SHOW A WEEK OR TWO AGO!!!!

BE SURE TO SPEND A LITTLE TIME THINKING ABOUT AND YES.....ENJOYING THAT AWESOME VICTORY! :D

I RESPECT THE HELL OUT OF THE EFFORT YOU ARE PUTTING IN AND YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR TAKE TIME TO BREATHE...MY FRIEND, YOU HAVE BEEN VERY, VERY, SUCCESSFUL. :cool:

You just never know what the judges are looking for, but I think you overall you looked the BEST!

Who knows what they're looking for... short hair maybe? :p Thanks Sassy, you would have made a great featured member this month :) Not that GG won't be, don't get me wrong... ;)

Phidias, beyond impressive. You should be very proud of the job you have done.

How's the life with no carbs, hottt? :D

I'm sorry...but why isn't this guy a Featured Member here yet?

Because there's a majority of bald members on PM who always league themselves together against me when it's vote time! ;)

THE GUY WHO GOT FIRST WOULD ALSO HAVE BEEN PLACED AHEAD OF GUSTAVO THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

A undernourished Somalian would have been too... :p

JEEZ.........:eek:

You're not too shabby either, Dangkolo... ;)

I'm with JT, i just finished some heavy deads and dc chins but seeing you makes me want to go back and tear it up again. I love the fack that the show is over, you dieted for weeks on end and probably so ready to eat yet you're going to diet more just to show yourself how lean you coulda been.... Every time you post your character shines through. Best wishes on your upcomming offseason buddy

Your words touch me deeply, w8. Sincerely. :)

If my "work" can help in some way a few of you with motivation, I take it as a reward... I myself gain a lot of motivation from many PM members... this board is definitely filled with a lot of inspiring guys!!!

Btw it sounds like you never resolved this computer problem you had to resize the pics from your last show? :confused:

atleast you beat gustavo! good job man

Thanks tat!

Everyone else will be competing for second.

Or they could even decide to skip the contest so that judges have REALLY no other choice that to crown me! LOL! :D

I RESPECT THE HELL OUT OF THE EFFORT YOU ARE PUTTING IN AND YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR TAKE TIME TO BREATHE...MY FRIEND, YOU HAVE BEEN VERY, VERY, SUCCESSFUL.

I would never have made it without all the positive messages you (and a few others such as Oldfella) have continuously sent me over the last few months. YOU'RE ONE HELL OF A HUMAN BEING, JT. :)

Last edited:
How's the life with no carbs, hottt? :D

How appropriate for my 1,000th post .......... IT SUCKS:p :p :p

But thanks for caring big guy;) little over 5 weeks to go!

Soon I shall return to my home planet of Carbonia :s:ar-wars where I will rule again with my trusty septor of kit-kats, wearing my crown of cream horns and having by my side, Queen Cheese Burrito and my wench Lady Pasta-o-Plenty. There will be tables filled with jelly beans, cheesecake and waffles!:st:r-wars

Last edited:
Who knows what they're looking for... short hair maybe? :p Thanks Sassy, you would have made a great featured member this month :) Not that GG won't be, don't get me wrong... ;)

Thank you for your kind reply and vote. I do try to contribute good useful information. I'm no where near a pro/national level like so many members, so it can be a little intimidating sometimes. I like helping people. I was just excited to be nominated. Maybe next time :)

That was a very tough list of nominees. They were all good choices, and GG was one of them. She will make a good Feature Member too.

P, i keep promising you those pics and I am going to come through I promise :) Only thing I can do on a computer is type and click anything beyond that and 4get it :) I will have my gf resize them and get them up...I would love your feedback bro.... Talk with ya later.

It already belongs to the past... time to move on and get better now!

I'll make it easy for the judges next time... leaner than everyone, carrying much more muscle than now, and still showing that good shape you're talking about... in short unbeatable :eek: ;) :D

Here's a pic of the 2008 Overall Winner, my friend Eric CAGNARD.

p.s. :p we ate together in a good Italian restaurant after the contest, and I'm proud to say I at least beat him on one thing that day... the most kcal ingested in a single meal :eek: :D

MMMMM I haven't had good italian in a while please tell me in detail what you ate. :D

As other said you looked more complete was he leaner yes but better the you? No not in my opnion.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
kil-abee
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws