over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nationals Breakdown/Predictions

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I wanted to start a thread about the Nationals because I really feel this year a couple of classes are going to be VERY tough. The Lt Heavies and Heavies this year are going to be insanely difficult classes. I am guilty of not following the lighter weight classes but I do know a few names, if they choose to compete, that could easily take their classes. This is also based on seeing these guys in person in the past and/or at the USA this year. If anyone has something to add, please do.

I am going to start with the Lt. Heavies......

There are just too many good guys to name this year. I honestly believe there are about three to four guys that can take the class. Making the top five in this class is a very, very tough thing to do this year. In my opinion at least.

Tamer
B. Ray
Seth Feroce
Al Augste
Matt Lowden
Darron Glen

Then there are several others that can easily make it if they come in how they are capable........

Manny Torres (if he makes Lt Heavies)
Mark Perry
Brad Davis
Jon Delarosa
C. Graham

That is pretty much your top ten. I know I'm leaving guys out but I just want to add that I think Brad get some really good call outs if he can dial in his conditioning. I don't really know Brad but based on the types of guys that are in this line up, nobody is going to out muscle him particularly from the waist up. I just respect the fact that he flys under the radar and then makes the top 10 year after year.

Supers

Keith Williams
Chad LaCount (is he doing it)
Abbas
Cedric
Trey Brewer
Robert Burnika

I think Cedric has the best chance of taking this class if Chad skips the Nats. Cedric just looks very pleasing to the eye. He will be tough to beat if hes on.

Heavies are going to be very tough as well. Much tougher than people thought.

Lee Banks
Fred Smalls
Neil Champagnie
Vladmir Sizov

I think Lee is going to take the class and the overall. He will be pushed thats for sure but I really think it's Lee's year. I saw Fred Smalls this year at the USA and seriously that guy has a shitload of muscle. If for some crazy reason Lee comes in off and Fred is a bit better than the USA then you could have an upset.

Middles I'm assuming will have Shivas Higa right in the mix. Other than that I am drawing a blank. Is Shelby dropping to MW? I think he could have the best potential in that class to place very well. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

Welters.....the only person I'm aware of is Victor Delcampo. I saw him in 07 at Nationals in Dallas and he looked good. Hopefully his wheels came up to match. Jeff Olscvary (I just hacked his name) could be a factor too.

The lightweights and bantams I have no clue other than Fernado Abaco who looks like a mini super heavy. I think that guy should have won his card long ago.

Anyone else have something to add?

La Count told me he was waiting til the 2010 USAs to compete again.

Don't forget Kuclo in the SHWs - I think he'll be in the top 2.

Look for Kam Gallman or Nathan Detracy to take the middles. I like Shiva's physique but don't think he has the size / conditioning combo to be a legit middle yet. Earskin Presley will be a top contender in that class as well.

Welters - Look for Victor Prisk, DelCampo, Azarian

I'm a nobody/never-will-be but my personal opinion is that Steve Kuclo will be UNREAL next to everybody else that takes the stage. If he hits his mark I don't think anyone will be able to stand in his world - he will be in his own.

La Count told me he was waiting til the 2010 USAs to compete again.

Don't forget Kuclo in the SHWs - I think he'll be in the top 2.

Look for Kam Gallman or Nathan Detracy to take the middles. I like Shiva's physique but don't think he has the size / conditioning combo to be a legit middle yet. Earskin Presley will be a top contender in that class as well.

Welters - Look for Victor Prisk, DelCampo, Azarian

If Nathan Detracy is doing Nats, that would be my pick to win that class. That guy is put together.

I forgot about Steve Kuclo. I'm not sure why either. Perhaps when all you read about are the mentioned names, people get lost in translation. Same goes for Alex. I guess I'm retarded because I left out some serious heavy hitters. Thanks for the input.

yeah, i saw kuclo a few weeks ago at metroflex plano, he is looking insane! the man has some calves on him.....damn!

I think Alex Azarian will make top 3 in welterweights, as long as he holds what he is now. He is shredded, but fuller then before.

I think Alex Azarian will make top 3 in welterweights, as long as he holds what he is now. He is shredded, but fuller then before.

you must have seen what I did !! very impressive

Monty Mabry and Mike Yablon will be top guys in the LHWs as well.

Monty Mabry and Mike Yablon will be top guys in the LHWs as well.
ha me and Monty are always neck and neck coming across the finish line, he beat me by one place at north americans, i beat him by one place at nationals last year. hell of a competitor, and yes Yablon will be right there also guarantee it!!

mark perry has always impressed me also, don't know why he doesn't compete more, but when he's ON he's pretty damn impressive. he looked good when he won our class at the 2007 north americans.

and thats why they play the game...;)

trey brewer is competing???? it would be awesome to see what improvements hes mad in his time off

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear