over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need help pain in head

tonka2

Registered
Hey guys i know its been a bit trying to get my shit together and it is going well!Ok got my first show in july avatar is me 11 weeks!I hurt something in my head real bad doing squats about 3 - 4 weeks ago!I mean real bad.To be honest sex or any thing like it hurts!Have you heard of any thing like this before.Maybe a slipped disc or blood vessel.Those that remember my last year or so Know of my pop. This show is for my pop and wont back out now SOOOOO!Ideas would be great!Cant train heavy most strain causes pretty good pain.Doc wants a MRI I have no insurance so no one will touch me.Still training just high reps.As much as i can take

Don't know what to tell you except that you really need to get this looked at! How important is your health???

sounds like a blood vessel in your head. Anything that increases bp will make it hurt worse. So weight lifting is the worst thing you can do because it increases both systolic and diastolic. You should get it looked at if it doesn't go away. Could lead to serious problem like a stroke are and aneurysm.

Fella i know!!Just looking for ideas I want this show so bad!I cant back out now. He never got to see me do this.I cant give up he did not in the end you know that.I will say this the pain is not getting worse same or less some days today went to the gym did not take the meds they have me on. Felt good.Then ouch to heavy!A week ago it would have killed me!Today i made it threw...Thanks for the reply always have been one of the first like a dad or big bro to most ,things have not changed i see. Hope your well

I can see these are gonna be all the answers i did not want!!Thanks guys i do mean that!Hopefully there is other way!It would break my heart to not do this.

Tonka, while I thoroughly understand your motivation for this, bro, you need to get this looked at. Aesop is right, it might lead to more serious problems. It could be just a strain or pinched nerve, the point is none of us can make this call. You only get one life man, there will be other shows if you have to pull up on this one, I know how much it means to you, but even your father would agree with us here.

With all the shit i have been threw! This would fing suck! so close!I will keep you all posted even try to put up some pics!You guys should see the fittness girl i am with now she has become my angle!No more of the old me!!!!!!!!later all and thanks!!!!!!

Attachments

• m_16021506534e3a90575cbe7e370feefe.jpg
    m_16021506534e3a90575cbe7e370feefe.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 315
  • DonnaMari.jpg
    DonnaMari.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 334
With all the shit i have been threw! This would fing suck! so close!I will keep you all posted even try to put up some pics!You guys should see the fittness girl i am with now she has become my angle!No more of the old me!!!!!!!!later all and thanks!!!!!!
ANGEL!!! Hell man she is gorgeous!!!! Well done bro. :D :D

We will all be praying for you!

Bro, you should do the MRI, if that is what the doctor suggests, you got a good looking girlfriend and alot of life in front of you. I too, am like you, I resisted going to the doctor in 1995, and thought I was invincible. I had severe flu-like symptoms and started to get a pain in my heart. Well, I got up in the middle of the night, I knew immediately something was wrong, I stood up and pass out. I was rush to the hospital and put in the surgical intensive care unit. Oh, my symptoms? I had a servere virus which cause fluid on my lungs and almost suffocated my heart. I lost 25lbs. and almost died. If only I went to see that doctor sooner. I cough up blood for awhile, but recovered 100% in 6 months. I thank God for my health to this day. Nothing is worth sacraficing your health. Oh, this was just a rare strain of virus and no drugs were involved. You take care of yourself, Bro.

Ive had this twice. Both times from lifting heavy, and straining my neck. It took several chiropractic adjustments but eventually it cleared up. Plus ive had several patients with this. Of course it would be advisable to get an Xray first of the cervical spine and possibly and MRI if things dont start to get better within a few treatments. ART is another good idea.

A lot of icing, ibuprofen or motrin, and gently stretch your neck while your in the shower.

thanks boys!trust me fella my pop gave her to me!She is like the mouse that pulled the thorn out of the lions foot.

My Advice.....

From my experience... which is probably more than most unfortunately!! go get it looked at. i had acute pain in my head for 2 years while trying to complete my leg day workouts. i just passed it off as nothing. then one day while training arms at the gym i was overwhelmed with massive pain in my brain and started to vomit. i could not focus on anything.... i just wanted to die...or go to sleep. well within a few short hours i was on a operating table having brain surgery for 8 1/2 hours!! yep.. i had a brain anueryism at a ripe age of 27 in the gym. so go to the Dr. , better safe than sorry cause not everyone survives it...........

oswl!The pain had been that bad at times its not constent but throbbing when i add pressure.But it did start near my neck so i hope its my back!Thanks bro

oswl!The pain had been that bad at times its not constent but throbbing when i add pressure.But it did start near my neck so i hope its my back!Thanks bro

hey . . . better safe than sorry. if it radiates into your head i would get it checked out. if i could turn the clock back, i would have went to the Dr.s before the anueryism. good luck and i wish you well.

just got back from gym and almost no pain!! hell yea! hurt for just a sec i backed off some and that was it.this would be great.

Hey guys not that i am taking it but if i started growth last week would that help it heal?The question is for my AP class.Thanks

what up fuckface... u for sure didnt tell me about this injury.. u know i would beat ur ass for it.... dont make me contact ur gf

You seem pretty hell bent on doing the show reguardless of pain. Not that this is a smart idea but I think if your gonna do it anyway get ahold of some vicodin or darvocet if the pain is mild. If its extreme be VERY careful but oxycotin may be an option.

Again I will state that this is a horrible idea to do but I'd hate to see you in pain following your dream espically to impress your father...I know what thats like man.

Hey buff oops!!

Test those are the meds the doc gave me.I have not taken any today dont like how i was starting to feel but i made it threw the work out with out them that i hope is a good sign!Thanks man

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131