over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW>lean mass cycle

Stangostrone

Registered
Hey guys figured i would run my next cycle by you guys, Im not going to get into diet, training, PCT b/c i have been doing this along time and my training,diet, and PCT I have down.

Stats,
Weight:Lean 185lbs

Goals on cycle,

I have stayed lean all winter this year and want to put on some lean mass for the summer and increase muscle hardness and density. Hopeing to increase to 200lbs and finish PCT at 190-195.

Week 1-12 test cyp, 350mg/week
Week 1-13 test suspension 50mg every training day, 150mg - 200mg/week
Week 1-14 Winny suspension 50mg every training day, 150-mg - 200mg/week

The idea is to keep my lvls stable with the Cyp and use the winny and test-s on training days to get max benefit.

up-and-down-test-levels-cause-lots-of-sides-in-me(acne/hair-loss/hair-growth).

You need to up the dose on all that shit IMO.
I'd just run 600mgs test, 250-350mgs tren ace ew...Much better gains, should lean out even more.

Hey guys figured i would run my next cycle by you guys, Im not going to get into diet, training, PCT b/c i have been doing this along time and my training,diet, and PCT I have down.

Stats,
Weight:Lean 185lbs

Goals on cycle,

I have stayed lean all winter this year and want to put on some lean mass for the summer and increase muscle hardness and density. Hopeing to increase to 200lbs and finish PCT at 190-195.

Week 1-12 test cyp, 350mg/week
Week 1-13 test suspension 50mg every training day, 150mg - 200mg/week
Week 1-14 Winny suspension 50mg every training day, 150-mg - 200mg/week

The idea is to keep my lvls stable with the Cyp and use the winny and test-s on training days to get max benefit.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but if your goal is to only put on 5-10 lbs. net after 14-18 weeks, then you don't need to cycle to get that.

:confused:

You need to up the dose on all that shit IMO.
I'd just run 600mgs test, 250-350mgs tren ace ew...Much better gains, should lean out even more.

:eek:

I'm not trying to be a dick, but if your goal is to only put on 5-10 lbs. net after 14-18 weeks, then you don't need to cycle to get that.

:confused:

I dont know anyone in here that could put on 5-10lbs of lean muscle in 12 weeks natty, Usaly people only put on 7-10lbs a year....and that is using gear about 1/3 or more of the time.

I dont know anyone in here that could put on 5-10lbs of lean muscle in 12 weeks natty, Usaly people only put on 7-10lbs a year....and that is using gear about 1/3 or more of the time.

You are either closed-minded or over-trained/under-rested/under-fed or all of the above...

Ok so im thinking test susp in not the way to go then, what about this? Ps i dont use tren so that is out of the question.

1-4 prop 100mg e3d
1-12 test-c 200mg e3d
12-14 prop 100mg e2d
4-14 winny 50mg ed

You are either closed-minded or over-trained/under-rested/under-fed or all of the above...

Im not talking about waight, I myself have done a bulker were i whent from 190 to 218 in 12 weeks....im talking about muscle tissue....that you will keep.

Why do say 12 weeks here when twice in this thread you've put 14 week cycle plus PCT (another 4-6 weeks)....also, I know plenty of people here who can AND HAVE put on ten pounds of LBM in 12-18 weeks without gear.

Eat better and eat more. You will.

Big difference in going from 250 to 270.

Not a big difference in going from 185 to 195.

If you are actually training and resting like you should, a change in your diet will get you from 185 to 195.

Last edited:
I did not post here to get people telling me what gains i should or should not get....I would like advice on my cycle to reach the goals i have laid out.

Maintaining the same bf percentage = big difference.

No (do you not understand what LBM is?).

In fact, if your diet is spot on you can gain ten lbs of muscle while losing bf.

Why will you not listen?

Last edited:
I did not post here to get people telling me what gains i should or should not get....I would like advice on my cycle to reach the goals i have laid out.

Simple.

Your goals can be reached easily without cycling.

Apparently, you want AAS to do all the work for you- which is why you seem to have a hard time keeping your gains.

You're going to HAVE to get your diet in check.

You are crazy man, Pro's only put on avarge 10lbs per year that that is cycleing alot more gear then i ever would....I dont need you telling me if i need gear or not that is not why i am here, I want suggestions on good cycles to gain lean mass.....would you be happier if i said i want to gain 25lbs like every other dumb ass on this board who thinks that they can put on 30lbs of "muscle" or i mean "water" in a single cycle? And i always keep my gains well, usaly only droping 5-7 lbs depending on this cycle.

A good diet and creatine are all you need. Don't worry about what the pros do. LOL Terry is giving you great advice. I get the feeling you don't accept it because it's not what you wanna hear but he is exactly right.

Last edited:
You are crazy man, Pro's only put on avarge 10lbs per year that that is cycleing alot more gear then i ever would....I dont need you telling me if i need gear or not that is not why i am here, I want suggestions on good cycles to gain lean mass.....would you be happier if i said i want to gain 25lbs like every other dumb ass on this board who thinks that they can put on 30lbs of "muscle" or i mean "water" in a single cycle? And i always keep my gains well, usaly only droping 5-7 lbs depending on this cycle.

You ran a "bulk" cycle from 190 up to 218 and you weigh 185 now....yet you always keep your gains well....hmmm.....

185 to 195 LBM (lean body mass) in 14-18 weeks is totally do-able without gear.

Pro's may only put on "ten lbs. a year", but they are far above 185 when they're trying to do so.

Like I said, there's a big difference in going from 250-260, as opposed to 185 to 195.

End of story.

Last edited:
Ok thanks for the info. Not trying to be rude but i know after 9 years of training what my body can and cant do with training and diet. It took me along time to get my body as lean and dense as it is now. And i am not willing to throw it away by ramping up my caleries enoff to gain that kind of waight that is just not why I have stayed this lean all year round for. I have played with my call count for years and know this is were i need to be before i start puting on waight.....I put on waight vary easly and need to always watch my diet to stay lean. This is why i want to use gear and why i am going to wether it is what is suggested or not so thanks again. I am going to look over my cycle again and replan it since i have 2 months before i am going to start.

I am going to look over my cycle again and replan it since i have 2 months before i am going to start.

Look over your diet, first and foremost.

I'm willing to bet it isn't where it should be.

If you have a strong history of training, then you should know getting from 185 to 195 LBM isn't that difficult.

Best of luck!

:D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member