over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW>lean mass cycle

No shit!!!!

Don't forget, Pesty, he has a spinal injury AND trains MMA so he can't be over 200 lbs.

He's just cutting and pasting diets and training routines now....

Please, I am trying to eat, and you just made me choke on my food with laughter.:D

Why the fuck would i cut and paste that diet???? This is what works for me! the old concept of needing like 3 times you waight in protein has been proven wrong by kidey failure you need your protien at the right times, if not execss protein will turn to fat.

Where the fuck did you read that? Please educate us all, post the link to the study. and not a fucking lyle mcdonald article either, a peer reviewed medical journal please. YOU ARE NOT GROWING TO THE WEIGHT YOU WANT TO BECAUSE YOU ARE EATING LIKE MY LITTLE SISTER. Eat more food, throw in alot more healthy fat, and layoff the carbs later in the day, stop bitching out on squats, and you will grow to 195 WITHOUT DRUGS no problem.

Nice separation is you bicep in ur avatar man, opps i meant lack of lol, your just a fat beef cake who thinks he is a doctor.

And I train B.J.J. and Thai boxing as well there champ. You are telling me that shooting or defending a shot doesnt involve pressure on your entire spine? You think using the Oopa or throwing a triangle doesnt put tremendous pressure on your upper spine? What about being clinched? What about breakfalls? Forward rolls?

Why the fuck would i cut and paste that diet???? This is what works for me! the old concept of needing like 3 times you waight in protein has been proven wrong by kidey failure you need your protien at the right times, if not execss protein will turn to fat.

Who said 3x? Usually the standard for gaining naturally is 1.5 g/lb. You are under that.

Are you telling me that the same amount of protein in that would give a little old lady kidney failure would give a healthy, young male that trains (and thus uses that additional protein for cellular synthesis) would cause that same young male kidney failure as well?

Ever hear of drinking more water?

Excess CALS in general will make you fat. Cut your carbs back first, if you notice yourself gaining more bodyfat than you'd like. That way you'll still have plenty of protein to build from.

Are you wearing a TapOut shirt by any chance?

Last edited:
Where the fuck did you read that? Please educate us all, post the link to the study. and not a fucking lyle mcdonald article either, a peer reviewed medical journal please. YOU ARE NOT GROWING TO THE WEIGHT YOU WANT TO BECAUSE YOU ARE EATING LIKE MY LITTLE SISTER. Eat more food, throw in alot more healthy fat, and layoff the carbs later in the day, stop bitching out on squats, and you will grow to 195 WITHOUT DRUGS no problem.

post ur diet for me then, and your weight so i can make adjustments, or stop slaging me.

Who said 3x? Usually the standard for gaining naturally is 1.5 g/lb. You are under that.

Are you telling me that the same amount of protein in that would give a little old lady kidney failure would give a healthy, young male that trains (and thus uses that additional protein for cellular synthesis) would cause that same young male kidney failure as well?

Ever hear of drinking more water?

Excess CALS in general will make you fat. Cut your carbs back first, if you notice yourself gaining more bodyfat than you'd like. That way you'll still have plenty of protein to build from.

Are you wearing a TapOut shirt by any chance?

Tapout NO im sponsored by silver star...

Post up your pics. Let's see what this diet and training program has done for you.

Last edited:
post ur diet for me then, and your weight so i can make adjustments, or stop slaging me.

**broken link removed**

Right there. Follow that guideline, eat 40 or 50 grams protien per meal, carbs and fats as you need them, and do your cardio.

In all seriousness, please forget the cycle. You can easily achieve your goal without drugs. Save the cycle for when you really want to grow. I was just jumpin your shit because of the excess protien claim. No hard feelings

Where the fuck did you read that? Please educate us all, post the link to the study. and not a fucking lyle mcdonald article either, a peer reviewed medical journal please.

Excellent point.

YOU ARE NOT GROWING TO THE WEIGHT YOU WANT TO BECAUSE YOU ARE EATING LIKE MY LITTLE SISTER.

Well put! Lol!

Eat more food, throw in alot more healthy fat, and layoff the carbs later in the day, stop bitching out on squats, and you will grow to 195 WITHOUT DRUGS no problem.

Awesome, that's exactly what I do as well. JB, do you train DC style too?

^^^The TRUTH!^^^

^^^The TRUTH!^^^

Yes sir I do. The only way to train IMO. I'm currently eating maintenance due to money situation. As soon as it improves im going back to growing. I have a training log here.

Yes sir I do. The only way to train IMO. I'm currently eating maintenance due to money situation. As soon as it improves im going back to growing. I have a training log here.

I kinda figured you did. That looked like a DC style carb cut-off you recommended.

I do the same thing, but I got the idea from Palumbo's diet.

You got any info on rest-pause? I can't seem to find much on it since DC took his stickies down over at IM.

Good log, btw.

I kinda figured you did. That looked like a DC style carb cut-off you recommended.

I do the same thing, but I got the idea from Palumbo's diet.

You got any info on rest-pause? I can't seem to find much on it since DC took his stickies down over at IM.

Good log, btw.

Rest pause is this Terry. Pick a weight you can do 7 or 8 to absolute failuire with. You will fail it completely, have your spotter pick it up, take 12 or so deep breaths, fail it again, 12 more breaths, fail it again. You are looking for 11-20 total reps depending on the range you want to work in. If you are older you wanna be in the 17-20 rep range, younger, 11-14 or so. Do a 20 Rep widowmaker( take a weight you can normally do for 10, and force 20 rep s minimum.) if you so choose, then extreme stretches

There you go< pic for ya, Oh ya and that was in thailand....Ever been there?

Ok, I'm done being negative - best of luck to you on your experiment. I know you will do well.
Peace

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311