over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

Hello everyone, My name is Matt. I'm 35yo, 6'1" and right around 200 pounds. I've lifted off and on for years but I got serious about it 16 months ago. Just wanted to say hello and I look forward to reading threads here on your forum. There is definitely a large number of very knowledgeable people here!

I figured it was time to stop lurking and say hello. Thank you for having me.

Matt
Welcome bro! Check out the beginner forum, it’s filled with a ton of info for people looking for advice on gear, if that’s what you’re looking for. The search button is also great for diet and lifting advice too! Check out @Big A sticky on growth principles and @luki7788 thread for legitimately any advice you could need. Glad to have you here.

My name is Kyle. Im 31 years old. I live in Oregon. I have a black pugapoo named sparky. I'm autistic and have mild bipolar. So I'm retired more or less. I'm four year sober from meth and fentanyl intravenous use.

My favorite coaches for bodybuilding are Scott McNally, Dr Scott Stevenson, ,IFBB Pro Andrew Berry, Dave Crosland, Skip Hill, Paul Barnett, IFBB Pro Dr Todd Lee, and off course Luki the Polish beast. They are all 😎 awesome.

I started my bodybuilding journey June 2022. Been going to the gym 5-6 days a week. So far I've just experimented with low dose 300-350mg cruise dose testosterone as I'm on TRT and I'm building my base and practicing my mind muscle connection. No need to blast without a coach helping me optimize my program.

Im currently in a contest prep mode as I Perma bulked way to much for three years when I got sober. I should have my weight loss goal done by 2024. I want to get as lean as possible so I can start my first off-season.
Once I hit my weight goal I'm going to work with a coach for my off-season. The coaches I'm considering are #1 Luki, #2 Andrew Berry, #3 Dr Todd Lee, #4 Paul Barnett. Money is no object when it comes to this sport. It is my hobby as I have all day to cook lift and learn.

I've decided I want to die big as fuck. Bury me in a double wide casket. Just like Rich Piana.

Thanks for reading kyle

Sup Fellas! New to the forum, guess the title shows that… been a member of another forum for a minute. Glad to be here and look forward to adding value.

Hello all,

I started weight lifting when I was twelve, got fairly strong by fourteen, then I stopped for about ten years with short stints in-between. At 28 I decided it was time to finally get the body I want (had been previously 280lbs of fat and now was 240lbs of fat and zero muscle) and in two years I got that whole athletic body and then some. I am now struggling with tendonopathy in my right tricep elbow area because I got really bad advice from reputable people on a Canadian body building forum about locking out and working through the pain. It's the only thing holding me back from getting to that full body builder look and possibly stepping on stage. I struggle more with going too hard at the gym than not hard enough. Currently trying bpc-157 and 30grams of collagen a day with vitamin C.

I’ve come back after months away, thinking about getting an online trainer to help with the tracking of macros and accountability. Currently in TRY only until I complete my cut

New dad, business owner, and TRT patient. Age 39. I am coming to absolutely love all things about male hormones. After being in an office doing finance stuff for 5 years, i now do more physically demanding work. I basically forced to turn myself into an athlete due to the physical work load that is required to provide for my family. I am beyond excited to learn from everyone.

Hey guys. New member, experienced bro scientist. Looking to go on national stage in the next year. Excited to grow and learn with the community.

Hey guys. New member, experienced bro scientist. Looking to go on national stage in the next year. Excited to grow and learn with the community.
Welcome. What do you mean by experienced bro scientist?

Yo everyone. Been lurking around all the different boards over the past years and have been out of the lifestyle for awhile and now deciding to jump back in. About to start up some flash blend pretty soon.

Yo everyone. Been lurking around all the different boards over the past years and have been out of the lifestyle for awhile and now deciding to jump back in. About to start up some flash blend pretty soon.
Welcome

Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m 38 been weight lifting since 7th grade when my parents bought me a personal trainer for wrestling and football. Turned out to be first team all Ohio football player in d2 inside linebacker. Was too short to play college d1. But anyways I live in the gym it’s my therapy where I fight my demons.

Attachments

• C7AB5188-1E31-4FB8-80C9-56F49C2B0D53.jpeg
    C7AB5188-1E31-4FB8-80C9-56F49C2B0D53.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 14
What’s up primates,

New to the board, just dropping my welcome post. Not big on words, so you probably won’t see much written by me. Geek out on lots of things, but to stay in context with the board: physiology and anatomy, lifting, supplements, nutrition, biohacking for optimal physical and mental performance. Have experience with practically every OTC supplement, peptides, etc… and followed pretty much any diet you can think of. Lifted on and off 20 or so years. Always expanding my knowledge and finding ways to self apply it when I can, and have a weird way of thinking about things. Thanks for providing a place for us like minded anabolic apes to talk about gainzzz!

Welcome. What do you mean by experienced bro scientist?
Something along the lines of someone noticing someone else at their local gym who’s juiced to the gills walking around at 230+ pounds, but super diced and vascular sitting at around 5-8% body fat, and only 5’11”… sees this bald gorilla drink some water in between sets and somehow formulates scientific efficacy without any research thus proving the water drank during workouts must be at the specific times in between sets to have the same supraphysiological anatomy as seen with the bald gorilla. Which happens to be because the bald gorilla told this dude he’s natty…and so the water must be drank in between sets because if not, you’ll lose the anabolic effect because of the timing of the water intake not being in between sets… “bro science”

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
A2501
NapsGear