over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Music Sucks

I never tire of these 90s grunge bands. Yeah they may be a bit whiney.. but you can't go wrong with those melodies backed by those Sabbath inspired riffs. Anyone who doesn't hear Sabbath in any of those Seattle bands needs to have their ears checked.

Only music that changes my mood is 36 mafia
And that's barely. I see supposed hood guys get folded at the various boxing gyms I go to.
I've sparred tatted up supposed hood guys who have zero power in their punches.
Seen hood guys get folded by lilly white suburban chads. So I see through all that loud talking, chest thumping BS. Half those guys in these rap groups are barely 5'2 weighing 120lbs. Former band nerds who now wear some gang attire. aka clown costume.
So yeah... Hard to hear the message from these guys when in real life they'd fold in a real 1v1 hand to hand confrontation.
Funny you brought up 3-6, when I first got out USMC I bounced on Beale Street at Club 152 and sometimes filled in at others. Most the guys and especially Gangsta Boo woukd cone in there and obviously VIPs, who woukd also use the limo from another bar called Rafords to go to the titty club Pkatinmum Plus. This is early 2000s I was still a natty LW/MW but on that scene a big dude. Anyway the 3-6 crew entourage is 1,000% legit they fought could fight did INSANE amounts of drugs. Basically forced me to take a ton of shit while I was supposed to be security, to the point I was puking handfuls of rolls on multiple occasions. It was nuts that whole Memphis scene is crazy violent and drug ridden I know most the rappers are fake as fuck these days but back then I saw and got roped into some bonkers ass shit. Mind you when I took the job I’d never seen a roll or anything other than a joint in high school, I was about 21-22 so I went from 0-100 in like 2 weeks. I’m big and I’m short which I think they liked bc the other bouncers were big but all tall. Also never once was I called by name just “white boy” or “fucking white boy” though it wasn’t meant to be nasty that’s just what they saw me as and honestly I didn’t care. I do t have a single tatto like you said these good dudes that roll in sleeved out don’t scare me it’s usually the 5’5 Mexican dude that isn’t talking shit that I worry about the most.

Today's a rest day. Like literally forcing myself to sit my ass down. But this came on you tube and now I'm wanting to go run a few miles. Smoke something nice and zone out.

Layne, mother Fing, Staley up in this B!!

I generally hate rock music (except Primus) but my girlfriend made me go see this band called called Greta Van Fleet, and it was actually a good show.

I've been checking Metallica One(slowed and reverbered) on repeat.
I love these slowed and reverbered versions. They hit different and are just more menacing.

I generally hate rock music (except Primus) but my girlfriend made me go see this band called called Greta Van Fleet, and it was actually a good show.
Have you heard “Colonel Les Claypools Fearless Flying Frog Brigade?”

I like everything except new rap/mumble rap it is soooooo fucking awful I’d rather listen to classical in the gym.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws