over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Music Sucks

Agreed, most all new music sucks majorly!
New rock mostly sucks. Country, some new stuff is ok but prefer 90s. Any rap, classic, or heavy metal I can't stand.

New popular music sucks. That is true. There is a lot of hidden gems though. Metal is still going strong. The Ihsahn/Matt Heafy collaboration album is some of the best I’ve ever heard.
Bands like Gojira and Jinjer are really pushing the envelope of creativity and exceptional song writing.

Memphis May Fire, Beartooth, Parkway Drive, I Prevail, Falling in Reverse…

I’m mid 40s and partial to what I grew up with as well. But if you’re open, and you look around you’ll find good music that’s newer. Just don’t expect to find it on the radio. Go to SiriusXM

theres always kpop if you can watch the videos with the Girls insane beuty

Memphis May Fire, Beartooth, Parkway Drive, I Prevail, Falling in Reverse…

I’m mid 40s and partial to what I grew up with as well. But if you’re open, and you look around you’ll find good music that’s newer. Just don’t expect to find it on the radio. Go to SiriusXM
True, most music on FM radio nowadays is "new trash" and I also subscribe to SiriusXM and love it as I use their streaming service to my phone to listen to a classic rock workout channel that's phenomenal!

Yep everything about this generation is fucked up including the music. And before all the little softies get their butt feelings hurt, I have 6 children and just had my 14th grandchild. I know many things about life and the music absolutely sucks shit. Respect.

I'm with you! Aerosmith, greatest band of all time!
About 4 years ago the wife and I went to Vegas to see them at the MGM with another couple. She got the tix through a client. As we walked into the theater and walked down to our seats to the front row my I was in awe and asked her how much the tickets cost? She said, don't ask, you won't enjoy the concert. She knows they are my favorite. During the concert Steven Tyler sang as he walked within two feet of me. I was tempted to throw my underwear at him! HAHA
The encore was Dream On and he sat at the piano about 30 feet away.
They don't make music like that anymore.
Love Aerosmith!

Would love to hear some new AIC with AI Staley.
All of the currejr AI Staley stuff is crap.. doesn't even sound like him... but within the next few years I think things will have smoothed-out/been-perfected where AI Staley sounds just like Layne.

Would love to hear some new AIC with AI Staley.
All of the currejr AI Staley stuff is crap.. doesn't even sound like him... but within the next few years I think things will have smoothed-out/been-perfected where AI Staley sounds just like Layne.
This guy did an amazing job imitating Alice In Chains for a great Backstreet Boys cover.

Not a big fan of modern music. There is some good songs, zombie, son of a sinner, etc. I like some classic rock, country. Can't stand heavy metal or any rap or r and b. Growing up my cousin would listen to Eminem. Good God I can't see the appeal just some angry kid screaming. I can see those rap battles where they rhyme and diss each other being funny but can't listen to rap. Country some songs tell a story which I like.
Can't go wrong with Eminem.

Agreed, most all new music sucks majorly!
Mumble rap is the absolute worst fucking shit I’ve ever heard and oddly the money for it comes mostly from sheltered middle class to rich white kids who wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a “hood” there’s a 19 year college girl that puts that shit on at my gym and I wanna knock her teeth out mind you she goes to a $$$$ University and drives a fucking G Wagen. But she’s a gangsta chic riiiiight

Does it suck or is it just a generational thing? My parents didn't like my music growing up, and their parents didn't like what they were listening to. I don't like the current status of most music either. I like songs I can relate to. Over the last few yrs I've really steered towards country music. Morgan Wallen, Luke Combs, John Pardi..I still love the old school rock stuff too like Bob Seger, AC/DC, Van Halen, Bad Company, as well as early hip hop/rap back when they were lyrical and not talking about killing Opps🙄

Mumble rap is the absolute worst fucking shit I’ve ever heard and oddly the money for it comes mostly from sheltered middle class to rich white kids who wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a “hood” there’s a 19 year college girl that puts that shit on at my gym and I wanna knock her teeth out mind you she goes to a $$$$ University and drives a fucking G Wagen. But she’s a gangsta chic riiiiight
100% spot on

I'm with you! Aerosmith, greatest band of all time!
About 4 years ago the wife and I went to Vegas to see them at the MGM with another couple. She got the tix through a client. As we walked into the theater and walked down to our seats to the front row my I was in awe and asked her how much the tickets cost? She said, don't ask, you won't enjoy the concert. She knows they are my favorite. During the concert Steven Tyler sang as he walked within two feet of me. I was tempted to throw my underwear at him! HAHA
The encore was Dream On and he sat at the piano about 30 feet away.
They don't make music like that anymore.
Throw your underwear at him wtf that sounds like some chick thing would do.gay asf for a guy to throw his underwear at another guy I don't care who it is just mho

Throw your underwear at him wtf that sounds like some chick thing would do.gay asf for a guy to throw his underwear at another guy I don't care who it is just mho
Haha you take posts on the internet way too seriously......Everyone else seemed to get the joking aspect of my hyperbole. So I'll fill you in.
I wasn't serious about throwing my underwear at him.
Regarding hyperbole here you go.....

1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
  2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”
  3. or in this instance, to "Throw my underwear at Steven Tyler"
So rest easy, I still have all my underwear.

Kids in my gym just listen to good old heavy. Asked them if there's no newer bands to listen to, and they said not like these(Maiden,judas,Megadeth, Metallica, Sepultura,Anthrax,Testament,Suicidal,White zombie,Fear Factory, etc,etc,etc)
And being a metal guy doesn't mean I can't appreciate Beasty boys, Cypress Hill, CCR, Elvis, Classic music and so on. But most of the actual shit is crap.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131